BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Not a huge fan of the lavender scent. However it does seem to help me relax a little or maybe it's a mind game thing. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself. But could be useful to others. Would still recommend.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Burbank , CA
I received this as a free sample in my Splash Voxbox. I love this lavender scent and the applicator. It's such a lovely true scent and easy to apply. It lasted quite a while without fading or being overpowering.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is fantastic ! Smells great and I love love love the roll on feature. It isn't an overwhelming scent like most other oils. It's great and I swear by it. It is a little pricy for my taste but I also think it's worth it.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
I love essential oils! But I hate carrying my little bottles around. That is why this roll on bottle is amazing! Helps me relax and enjoy my day! I would recommend this!
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
It wasn't greesy!I love the smell and it looks like the product will last along time.It made me tired for sure.It is about $6.99
Got it for free from Influenster.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Saint Ann, MO
LOVE THIS SO MUCH SO EXCITED TO TRY IT OUT!!! I love that it's not tested on animals. Scent seems to be long lasting and this is my first time using this product
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Love this aromatherapy roller ball! Perfect for on the go and you can just throw it in your bag! I used it for the first time before yoga class and loved how easy it was to just roll it on the temples and wrists
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Portage, IN
I was so excited to be receiving this oil and I was even more excited when I ended up with the lavender, it smells amazing and you get a decent amount of product
Emma J.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I received this as a free sample from Influenster to test out. I'm not really into essential oils, but this smells great! I've never tried anything like it, and I probably wouldn't buy it. However, it felt great.
Samar S.
Samar S.
Murfreesboro , TN
It's soothing, calming, and relaxing. Natures origin aromatherapy roll on stick smells so good and helps you ease your mind. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.