BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Makayla W.
I absolutely love this product! I got in in the mail and couldn't wait to use it! Though I don't have much to compare it to, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Geraldine L.
Hialeah, FL
I love the smell is so GOOD and relaxing is my first time thanks to influenster, i can't compare with others because is the first one i try it... good bottle nice color!
Amy G.
This has been such a handy essential in life. I have used it on the go for relaxing my daughter and myself. I have used it to soothe mosquito bites and stop the itching.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach , CA
Not quite sure how to use this but, I love the scent. It's not too overbearing and smells like lavender. I like that it is a roll on which essentially has a cooling effect.
Sirena P.
It smells great however the product leaks if you do not put the lid on right away. I am not a fan of oil texture and I am skeptical this scent with help my mind and body
Jolene L.
Fort smith , AR
This product had an amazing scent that lasted hours. I am big into scents right now so it definitely made me happy! I would use this product daily, just for the smell :)
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Lavender isn't my favorite scent, but I appreciate receiving the product in a voxbox. It's a cute little package, but the only downside is struggling to figure out how to use it lol
Alexis H.
The smell is so relaxing. I put it on every night when I get out the shower and it really helps me wind down. This is my first time trying this and I could really see myself purchasing one after my complimentary goes empty.
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Smells great and is so relaxing! I love to use it before I go to bed! I roll it on my pillow case and it calms me and helps me sleep much easier. Such a great product!
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Love the scent, gives a very relaxing and soothing smell. Easy to carry and apply, long lasting. My first time trying this product and I honestly love it. @Influenster #complimentary #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.