BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

brittne T.
webster, MA
I love Lavender but I really didn't like this product. It kind of gave me a headache. I'm sorry @NaturesOrigin I really wanted to love it, but I just didn't. I received this product for free but these opinions are 100% my own. #indulgepurely #contest
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Lavender essential oil blend from Natures Origin Aromatherapy is my favorite! So relaxing, soothing, and reassuring <3 if I feel stressed this is my go to for my at home spa day! Everything about it is amazing from the texture to the smell to the relief I feel from using it! I highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried this product!
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
I was really excited to find a sample of the lavender oil roll on in my infuenster box! I use lavender oil nightly before going to bed. It helps relax me for a good night of sleep! I have previously used a standard small bottle of lavender oil that you pour out and often find I pour too much, wasting it. I like that this one is a roll on, to give you just the right amount.
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
I'm giving this 4 stars only because I wish it had less ingredients and contained ONLY Lavender essential oil. I think Lavender is gentle enough on the skin hat we don't have to dilute. Other than that, it smells like pure Lavender and it's delicious. For the price, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
What a genius idea for a lavender roll on! I am very prone to anxiety and have heard that essential oils can help. I have found lavender to be useful for bedtime spritzes on pillows and am now trying it on my skin for a calming, daily use. I love the scent and find it very calming. First time user and I will be repeating!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I absolutely love this roll on aromatherapy, it has such a great smell and so soothing when I have a headache I just put some on my
Temples or when I can't sleep I just put some on me and it helps me. I got this complimentary from Influenster
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
I've been using essential oils for about a year now, and the fact that this one already comes in a convenient roller ball bottle is perfect! I use lavender oils to help me wind down at bed time, so I just roll it behind my ears and a little on my neck and enjoy the relaxation! Subtle sweet scent. Ok nap time!
Janelle B.
Davenport, FL
Omg I love love love this product!  I love lavender anyway, so this is the perfect roll-on for me.  It's not too strong and it relaxed me instantly after I put it on.  This is my first time using it, as I got it in a VoxBox as a sample. Would definitely buy it myself.
Courtney S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lavender is one of my favorite EO's. It is calming & helps relieve stress. Perfect for unwinding after a long day! I love the convenient roll on application so I can easily toss it in my purse & go! It smells great as well!
chenice s.
Start with the smell of this product and they smell very good and he gave you that relax seeing feel I also tried to do the DYI that they suggest on the box and love this product will definitely buy this again and I will recommend this to anyone that is looking for a nice essential Oil
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On