BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product! This helps me so much when I'm dealing with nausea and stress. This does remind me of hippies and being out in nature. So this is a must in my purse.
Amy G.
This has been such a handy essential in life. I have used it on the go for relaxing my daughter and myself. I have used it to soothe mosquito bites and stop the itching.
Jolene L.
Fort smith , AR
This product had an amazing scent that lasted hours. I am big into scents right now so it definitely made me happy! I would use this product daily, just for the smell :)
Adrianna W.
Long Beach , CA
Not quite sure how to use this but, I love the scent. It's not too overbearing and smells like lavender. I like that it is a roll on which essentially has a cooling effect.
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
I know this is a roll on but I took it out and poured some in my bath. They smell is mesmerizing and relaxing. My boyfriend loves the smell too. He wanted to take it from me.
Sirena P.
It smells great however the product leaks if you do not put the lid on right away. I am not a fan of oil texture and I am skeptical this scent with help my mind and body
Makayla W.
I absolutely love this product! I got in in the mail and couldn't wait to use it! Though I don't have much to compare it to, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Lavender isn't my favorite scent, but I appreciate receiving the product in a voxbox. It's a cute little package, but the only downside is struggling to figure out how to use it lol
Geraldine L.
Hialeah, FL
I love the smell is so GOOD and relaxing is my first time thanks to influenster, i can't compare with others because is the first one i try it... good bottle nice color!
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Love the scent, gives a very relaxing and soothing smell. Easy to carry and apply, long lasting. My first time trying this product and I honestly love it. @Influenster #complimentary #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.