BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Caroline Q.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
I went into using this hoping that it would really do something. I used it for a while and never felt more relaxed, tranquil, or anything. Seems like a waste to me.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Love the ease of application with the roller ball and the lavender is so relaxing! I roll a bit behind the ears and on my wrists before bed and I crash every night!
Kim K.
Kim K.
I love this product influenster sent me and I would love to get an oil diffuser and buy even more! Lavender is known to help calm you with stress and is something I definitely need! Smells good to rub on your wrists too!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Nature's origin Lavender oil smells good. I used it in my vapor thing and it worked really well. I am not a fan of the ball and do not typically use oils on my body.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Jackson, MI
Lavender is by far my favorite scent, I was so excited to receive this product! The scent actually lasts and it works just as good as if I were to use my diffuser
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Coconut creek, FL
This smells delightful and helps me unwind after a long day. I love essential oils and the idea of a roll on that I can take with me anywhere makes me very happy.
Clara H.
Clara H.
York, PA
Love this refreshing and fantastic roll-on. I use it as a morning pick me up, just light enough I can roll it on like perfume but also works well to cause relaxation and stress-free-ness. Easy to use, easy to pack.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Dallas, TX
I love the little bottle this product came in. It is easy to apply and it smelled amazing. It wasn't overpowering. I carry it in my purse and use it all the time. I would recommend this product because it it great!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Such a great product! I absolutely love it and highly enjoy it! I use it daily to help me relax and calm down after a long day! I would definitely recommend it! If you haven't tried it! You should! You won't regret it!
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I truly enjoy this product!! Ive always had a thing for essential oils, but I am blown away by the product and I love it!! My husband actually loves it also! Lol
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.