BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kara B.
Wake Forest, NC
The roll on is very convenient but the oil is not as strong as the typical oils I am use to using (I use therapeutic grade typically) it's good for a calming smell though.
Nicole K.
Love this! I'm obsessed with lavender and this is the perfect relaxation on the go. Love to use it at work when I get stressed or right before bed for a good nights sleep.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I'm loving my lavender roll on! The scent is subtle and doesn't last that long but it is super relaxing and calming! I am looking into getting an essential oil diffuser because I love the idea of this product! Would definitely recommend!
Addison L.
I received this product in my splash voxbox to test! I absolutely love it! It isn't strong but it is strong enough that you can lightly smell it!! Will be buying this again!
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Haven't really used essential oils that much but I'm willing to give it a try. Lavender is one of my favorite scents so it's fitting that it's used for a distressing oil.
Haley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. This is the first time I've been introduced to this brand and I'm in love. I love the applicator of the bottle it makes it easy just to throw in my bag
Jasmine  W.
This product was great. It smelled good as well. I never used anything like this before. I really enjoyed it. I received. this product for free to review from influenster
Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product! This helps me so much when I'm dealing with nausea and stress. This does remind me of hippies and being out in nature. So this is a must in my purse.
Maddie A.
Chattaroy, WV
Easy to apply, can take it on the go, smells amazing, and makes you feel so calm and relaxed. I'm choosing to use mine to wind down after a long day of traveling. Love it
Mary B.
Rogers, AR
This is an amazing roll on oil. It smells so good and was so very helpful with relaxing and sleep. It's about the same as other oils that I've used but still good. I would recommend this.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.