BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Allison D.
Williamsville, NY
Nice light and compact! Floral lavender scent that I would use to try and help me relax, but I would use it for that more than as a perfume. Good for travel. I have a Young Living lavender oil that is stronger and not mixed with a diluting oil already so I do appreciate that this is an already combined mix that I can apply immediately. For me in general I probably wouldn't use this all that frequently but it gets the job done.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
This is a great travel friendly essential oil roll on that you can use whenever you need a quick moment to relax. The smell is natural and soothing and helps to relax your mind and body. If you’re used to Doterra or Young Living oils this one seems to be a little heavier, or thicker in consistency but it’s a great and affordable way to get into using oils! Thanks Influenster and Nature’s Origin for sending this to me free to review!
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not super experienced with essential oils but I know about lavender so I was excited to try this. I rolled it onto my skin and I enjoyed the smell initially but the smell didn't last. About a half hour later I was nauseous. I'm not sure if this was related to the roll on so I'm going to try it again but it was the only thing I could think of that would make me feel like that. I received this product free from influenster.
Camilla S.
I was so happy when I saw how big this sample is, and how high the quality is! Although I've never tried this before, I love aromatherapy, and the lavender scent was just what I was hoping for. I like to apply it to my wrists and temples (it's very easy to use too) and it's incredibly relaxing. Although I received this free for testing purposes, I looked up its retail value and it seems to be in the $6 range, which is completely worth it to me! I would highly recommend this to others.
Lilly A.
Brooklyn, NY
First off I LOVE the scent of lavender so I'm glad this is the one I received from Influenster for review. The roll on is excellent, I can throw it in my bag and go and get just the right amount on my wrist. I was never huge into essential oils but this roll on is a great intro into it. Now if I could remember to use it EVERY day.
Shannon G.
Okay I know its meant to calm and sooth you (which it does), but in all honesty ive been putting this on dry spots and trouble areas of my face (from a clean hand and not directly on there because I dont want to spread bacteria) and that sounds so silly but its been helping. The ingredients is all essiential oils and they probably dont recommend this but its seriously been working so well, my face looks a lot better
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm iffy about the whole essential oils world. But I can say that this lavender roll on is nice and it is also pretty light on the skin. The scent isn't too over powering as well, which is a good thing because I kind of am not a huge fan of lavender scented things. I give it 3 stars because I don't really feel like it's making me feel calm and distressed. But at the same time I haven't been in a very stressful situation.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Before I received this box, I had been looking into buying essential oils or something to decrease my stress/anxiety. When I saw that this was in my box, I knew it had to be fate (LOL). I roll this onto my temples, wrists, and neck when I feel anxious, in the mornings, and at night. It really helps and the smell is fantastic!!!
Rachel T.
Loveland, CO
My house is 100% obsessed with essential oils. We probably have too many. But I have never tried an essential oil like this. The oil on bottle is absolutely genius especially with a toddler. It was so easy to apply to her feet and ears at bed time. Much easier than our normal routine. I would love to buy more of this product.
Colleen N.
DE PERE, WI
I love this roll-on Lavender! I was very impressed by the quality of lavender scent, it does not smell like a fake lavender like I've experienced before! It lasts for several hours at a time.  I would love to try other scents, and I will definitely recommend this to others! I love trying different options for essential oils and this roll-on is amazing! I received this item for free for my honest review.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.