BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product complementary for testing purposes and to review from Influenster. This product is long-lasting and smells amazing it is better than most products like it I would definitely buy it again. The bottle is very nice and I love that it's a roll on product. I received it in my SplashVoxBox. #SplashVoxBox
Ellen E.
I received this Lavender Roll-On in my Splash Voxbox from Influenster for free and I am obsessed! I've used Lavender oil to help me sleep on night's when I can't fall asleep and it works. Having it in a roll-on form is SO CONVENIENT. I used it just last night after getting home from an 18 hour trip and I slept like a baby. The smell is so nice and it rolls on so easily. I will absolutely buy this product again!
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
I really enjoyed this roll on! I applied it to my entire family including my two toddlers before bed. It had a very mild smell but was super soothing and relaxing. It's wasn't to oily and absorbed quickly. The roll on aspect was wonderful, I didn't have to worry about my hands being greasy after application!!
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried an essential oil so I was pretty excited to get one for free for testing purposes so I didn't have to spend money on something I might not even like. I wasn't blown away by this like I wanted to be. I had high hopes that it would help relax me into a deep sleep. It was supposed to be relaxing and calming so I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I did not notice any difference in falling asleep. It didn't seem to do anything besides leave an oily residue on my neck and face. I did, however love the smell:)
Mandee R.
El Segundo, CA
When I opened my Splash VoxBox from Influenster, I was extremely excited to try this essential oil!! The only oil I use right now is Tea Tree for my scalp and cleaning around the house. This Lavender oil is incredible <3 I use it on my wrists and under my chin right before bed to relax me. I absolutely love it! Thank you for sending it to me and I shall be ordering another in the near future.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love the lavender smell of this roll on oil. It has a more lavender smell than off brand oils I have been trying. This is my first time using this brand of lavender oil and I must say I'm going to be a new customer. I am going to continue to purchase from this brand/company. It gives off a very calming and soothing aroma. I would recommend this product to anyone. I got this for free in my voxbox!
Sarah Y.
I have anxiety sometimes. I don't enjoy overpowering smells. The product was perfect for me. I rub it on my pulse points when I feel anxious and it really helps and soothes me. The lavender scent is light and not cloying. I use it in my ljrse and I enjoy that it isn't too heavy for my taste. The product is also small and well-designed enough to fit in my purse so I can carry it around daily.
Alex U.
Canton, GA
I have always been a huge fan of lavender, especially spraying it on my pillows to help me fall asleep. This roll-on is perfect. I roll some on my wrists before I get in bed, and I sleep like a baby all night. This sample isn’t seeming to be lasting me very long, but I’m pretty sure that’s because one of my brothers has discovered its magical powers and has also been using it every night!
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On Instantly soothes, calms and instills serenity as soon as I used the beautiful blue bottle to roll it onto my hand. The smell is perfect, not overpowering, but just enough to provide for that soothing effect. I truly love this all-natural product and the packaging!
Hadley D.
I took this product on a family vacation recently knowing that I would need some help relaxing in the evening. IT WORKED WONDERS! I would shower and put it on as soon as I got out and it made the whole bathroom smell like lavender. I have used this before job interviews as well and have felt an overall sense of peace when I use it and get a whiff. TOTALLY recommend.

I did receive this product complimentary to review with an unbiased opinion
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On