BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Flushing, NY
I really enjoy that this product is a roll-on applicator so it's such an easy application when I want to use it. The scent is really calming so I use it right before bed/sleeping or when I just want to take a few moments to relax. It is a long-lasting product, depending where you put it. It lasted well behind my ears but I could barely smell it after applying it to my wrists so there can be some more improvement there but overall, this is a nice product that helps me sleep.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
I am a big fan of essential oils, and loved that this is in a dolly bottle. The oil is very strong. I am apprehensive to put it directly on my toddler's soft spots (such as her chest) and only put it on her feet and pillow. But it works great to calm her for bed. The fragrance is crisp and smooth. And the oil doesn't leave a residue.

I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
I've been using this product for a few weeks now, and it's helped me quite a bit. I use plot on my wrists and behind my ears/neck at night before bed, when I'm stressed, or just need a lift in my day. I truly feel as though it calms me down and relaxes me. I'm interested to see how I'll respond to the other oils as well! I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review!
Hadley D.
Hadley D.
I took this product on a family vacation recently knowing that I would need some help relaxing in the evening. IT WORKED WONDERS! I would shower and put it on as soon as I got out and it made the whole bathroom smell like lavender. I have used this before job interviews as well and have felt an overall sense of peace when I use it and get a whiff. TOTALLY recommend.

I did receive this product complimentary to review with an unbiased opinion
Darby M.
Darby M.
I received this product for free from the Splash Voxbox, but I promise all opinions are my own. I'm naturally a very stressed out person and one of the only things that consistently helps calm me down is the scent of lavender. This lavender roll on is a dream. It's the perfect size to throw in my bag to use on the go when my anxiety starts to pick up. The scent is not overpowering but is enough to still help give the full effect. I will absolutely repurchase this when I run out. It's a life saver for the Type A stressed out person.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bossier City, LA
This product works amazing!! I had been having trouble sleeping lately and putting a little of this on has relaxed me completely! I also sleep all the way through the night. It also smells wonderful as long as tou like the scent of lavendar. I have not experienced ANY skin irritation from it and my skin is HIGHLY sensitive so it does not seem to include any harsh chemicals. Though I recieved it complimentary from Influester in the splash voxbox for testing I would highly recommend this product. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
I love this product. The scent is so relaxing and natural. It definitely does not have a chemical scent that some other products have. It feels great in the skin too. I will definitely purchase this product once I run out. *this product was sent to me for free by influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I have anxiety sometimes. I don't enjoy overpowering smells. The product was perfect for me. I rub it on my pulse points when I feel anxious and it really helps and soothes me. The lavender scent is light and not cloying. I use it in my ljrse and I enjoy that it isn't too heavy for my taste. The product is also small and well-designed enough to fit in my purse so I can carry it around daily.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
I received this Lavender Roll-On in my Splash Voxbox from Influenster for free and I am obsessed! I've used Lavender oil to help me sleep on night's when I can't fall asleep and it works. Having it in a roll-on form is SO CONVENIENT. I used it just last night after getting home from an 18 hour trip and I slept like a baby. The smell is so nice and it rolls on so easily. I will absolutely buy this product again!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
I have always been a fan of essential oils but have never gotten a roll on like such. I have also been planning a wedding while still in school and working which has been crazy hectic. That's why when I got this I used it IMMEDIATELY and there is no doubt in my mind that it has worked to help calm me down! Definitely recommend this to people with a lot of stress or who just want to relax!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.