BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have never tried aromatherapy, so I was really excited to receive this product in my Splash VoxBox. I love the smell of lavender- I really do find it relaxing and a stress relief. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I don't think it has a strong enough smell. After I put it on, I didn't really notice the smell at all. Perhaps I did subconsciously, and that is the point, but like I said, I am new to aromatherapy.
Jordyn A.
I love the scent of this product, it's incredibly relaxing. This was the first time I'd used this brand and I'm in love. I love that it's has a roll on applicator, definitely makes things way easier as far as application goes!
Allison D.
Williamsville, NY
Nice light and compact! Floral lavender scent that I would use to try and help me relax, but I would use it for that more than as a perfume. Good for travel. I have a Young Living lavender oil that is stronger and not mixed with a diluting oil already so I do appreciate that this is an already combined mix that I can apply immediately. For me in general I probably wouldn't use this all that frequently but it gets the job done.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not super experienced with essential oils but I know about lavender so I was excited to try this. I rolled it onto my skin and I enjoyed the smell initially but the smell didn't last. About a half hour later I was nauseous. I'm not sure if this was related to the roll on so I'm going to try it again but it was the only thing I could think of that would make me feel like that. I received this product free from influenster.
Rose F.
I was so lucky to receive a lavender roll on because it is one of my favorite essential oils! The roller ball glides smoothly and the size of this roll-on is so convenient! It fits great in my backpack and I can take it out when I'm studying in the library and am starting to get stressed out. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm iffy about the whole essential oils world. But I can say that this lavender roll on is nice and it is also pretty light on the skin. The scent isn't too over powering as well, which is a good thing because I kind of am not a huge fan of lavender scented things. I give it 3 stars because I don't really feel like it's making me feel calm and distressed. But at the same time I haven't been in a very stressful situation.
Shannon G.
Okay I know its meant to calm and sooth you (which it does), but in all honesty ive been putting this on dry spots and trouble areas of my face (from a clean hand and not directly on there because I dont want to spread bacteria) and that sounds so silly but its been helping. The ingredients is all essiential oils and they probably dont recommend this but its seriously been working so well, my face looks a lot better
Lilly A.
Brooklyn, NY
First off I LOVE the scent of lavender so I'm glad this is the one I received from Influenster for review. The roll on is excellent, I can throw it in my bag and go and get just the right amount on my wrist. I was never huge into essential oils but this roll on is a great intro into it. Now if I could remember to use it EVERY day.
Camilla S.
I was so happy when I saw how big this sample is, and how high the quality is! Although I've never tried this before, I love aromatherapy, and the lavender scent was just what I was hoping for. I like to apply it to my wrists and temples (it's very easy to use too) and it's incredibly relaxing. Although I received this free for testing purposes, I looked up its retail value and it seems to be in the $6 range, which is completely worth it to me! I would highly recommend this to others.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Before I received this box, I had been looking into buying essential oils or something to decrease my stress/anxiety. When I saw that this was in my box, I knew it had to be fate (LOL). I roll this onto my temples, wrists, and neck when I feel anxious, in the mornings, and at night. It really helps and the smell is fantastic!!!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.