BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Normally I don't like lavender anything g but I have this product a try and I am so happy I did! It helps relax me and calms me even at my most anxious times. The smell is t pure lavender to me, it's more minty lavender so it makes it better in my opinion!! I highly recommend for anyone that wants too boost wellness for the body and mind!!
Shelby J.
Arvada, CO
I got this product for free from Influenster and I could not be happier. I received the lavender scent and it is exactly what I needed in my life. I have never used essential oils before, but I have always wanted to. I put this on my wrists and behind my ears and it smells amazing. I think it has been helping me relax.
Rue A.
I feel so happy when I put this on, I literally have a sense of peace. Like who's a ball of flipping sunshine, oh this girl! Yes, give me this x 100. I put it on my wrists and my Cupid's bow it's heaven
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!!!! I've actually never had any essential oils, but this was so fun to have the roll on! The smell is GREAT. It's not overwhelming at all, and it lasts a long time! It's easy to use, not messy at all. Love this stuff. *product received complimentary for testing purposes*
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
I just can't stand the smell of lavender. I just think it's a disgusting smell. Kind of disappointed when I got the lavender aromatherapy role in my splash voxbox. I was really hoping that I would get a different one. But I guess it became a good gift for my sister.
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
I wish I could give this product more stars. I LOVE it. I'm living with 4 men right now and they all LOVE IT TOO! It is so soothing and the smell is perfect. All 5 of us have been putting it on every day since receiving it for free from Influenster. I highly recommend it!
rachel s.
When I first saw that I got this product, I was really excited because I have always wanted an essential oil. I put it on when I was feeling stressed out. A little behind my ear, and a little on my wrists. The scent was soothing but sadly only lasted about a half hour.
Megan W.
OMG this smells AMAZINGGGGG! I love lavender and this is so convenient and well priced! It's my first time trying it and I will definitely be getting this brand again! I'm telling all of my friends about this one for sure :) Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Sydney V.
Galveston , TX
This helped me relax and fall right to sleep it bottle is amazing I love the roller ball so it doesn't get all messy I'm not sure if it very long lasting I have only used it once but I would definitely recommend this to others that need a little help relaxing.
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy, and it was extremely exciting for me to receive such an innovative and creative product that includes essential oils. I love the idea of a roll-on essential oil, and I was extremely pleased with this product! I can't wait to keep using it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On