BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Savannah T.
I haven't been a big fan of aromatherapy but Natures's Origin changed my mind. I ended up loving this roll on! The Lavender was very calming and easy to apply! Highly recommended!
LaShannon S.
Mt Sterling , KY
Perfect stress relief in a tube! It is compact, handy, the roll on feature is perfect! I love having it in my purse for when my son starts getting upset, it truly helps calm him. Maybe a little weak on the smell, but still works!
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
Nice smooth relaxing oil. Love the lavender scent, very similar quality to young living. I received this product through influencerster, but I would be willing to buy more.
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Only 1 star because I hate the smell of Lavender. It kills my allergies. I would not use this, but I do plan to give it away to a friend who will greatly enjoy the product!
Megan R.
Nashville, TN
If you're a fan of a pure lavender scent, you'll like this. It's not too strong, not too weak. I get frequent headaches and have looked for a solution other than taking medicine. This product actually helped when I used it before bedtime. I liked it!
Lauren L.
I love this product! I've recently gotten into using essential oils for various things, and I love the fact that this is roll on. It's super convenient and easy to use especially before bed to relax. I would definitely recommend!
Madison O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with his product. I use it on my wrists and all over my face before I go to sleep. It makes me feel so relaxed and it puts me right to sleep! I also like to use it at work when I'm feeling stressed out. A great, quality essential oil roll-on.
Casey V.
The lavender scent smells good. Reminds me of the spa. The smell last for a couple hours before I have to reapply the oil on. I like that it's a roll on so it's easy to apply.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
This product was something completely new to me. It smells great, feels great on my skin and completely natural. Plus it's Paraben and gluten free, no gmos and not tested on animals!
Amanda R.
Windham, ME
Makes skin extremely smooth with a nice subtle scent. I enjoyed how compact and portable it is, and you don't have to worry about getting oil on your clothing or inside your bag. I would definitely try other scents in the future.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.