BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
I absolutely love it! Smells nice and subtle and it's easy to use. I'm glad I got the lavender one for free to try out from influenster! Good to throw in your purse and take anywhere!
Taffiny K.
Elsah, IL
I got this is in my VoxBox and I am so happy it was in there! Lavender is one of my favorite smells of all time. The application was good and its not too heavy of a product.
Kara B.
Wake Forest, NC
The roll on is very convenient but the oil is not as strong as the typical oils I am use to using (I use therapeutic grade typically) it's good for a calming smell though.
Amanda R.
Windham, ME
Makes skin extremely smooth with a nice subtle scent. I enjoyed how compact and portable it is, and you don't have to worry about getting oil on your clothing or inside your bag. I would definitely try other scents in the future.
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
Nice smooth relaxing oil. Love the lavender scent, very similar quality to young living. I received this product through influencerster, but I would be willing to buy more.
Madison O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with his product. I use it on my wrists and all over my face before I go to sleep. It makes me feel so relaxed and it puts me right to sleep! I also like to use it at work when I'm feeling stressed out. A great, quality essential oil roll-on.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I'm loving my lavender roll on! The scent is subtle and doesn't last that long but it is super relaxing and calming! I am looking into getting an essential oil diffuser because I love the idea of this product! Would definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
This product was something completely new to me. It smells great, feels great on my skin and completely natural. Plus it's Paraben and gluten free, no gmos and not tested on animals!
Casey V.
The lavender scent smells good. Reminds me of the spa. The smell last for a couple hours before I have to reapply the oil on. I like that it's a roll on so it's easy to apply.
Nicole K.
Love this! I'm obsessed with lavender and this is the perfect relaxation on the go. Love to use it at work when I get stressed or right before bed for a good nights sleep.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.