BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Emilee L.
Emilee L.
CHICAGO, IL
Love the small "purse-size" packaging. Easy to throw into my bag and take on the go! The smell is refreshing and invigorating - I love that it can be a pick-me-up! I'm looking forward to trying the peppermint version!
Kati B.
Kati B.
This product Smells so amazing! It's rolls on so smooth and soaks in easily. The lavender smell is so soothing. I would recommend to everyone. This has lasted me for through out the day and I could lot ask for better!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Oxford, OH
I absolutely love this roll on! I will take it everywhere with me from now on. It offers a soothing breath of fresh air and is perfect for before bed. Such a great alternative than having to dilute pure essential oils!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
I received this product for free for my honest opinion it! And I love it! I have never used aromatherapy before and I'm not not sure why not! It is very calming and soothing. I use before bed and helps me sleep better!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Jackson, NJ
Scent is strong so use lightly. Will give you a calming smell all day long. Very relaxing. Easy to use since it's in a roller vs typical essential oils. I love the price at 6.99 and would definitely recommend to others
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Denver, CO
I love this. The size allows me to leave it in my purse while I travel, or when I need a quick relaxing afternoon. It needs a fair amount of application to actually smell it, but I like the smell when I can smell it!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I received this free in my Splash Voxbox and love it. This is my first time using an essential oil roll on. Easy to use and this lavender scent smells good and calming!
Cayman B.
Cayman B.
Plantersville, MS
For starters, the smell is great. It's pretty strong but it smells good so it doesn't bother me. I use it for wrist/hand massages and it really helps. I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I feel so relaxed
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This smells amazing! I put it on when I lay down at night and it lasts until I wake up in the morning! It is by far the best brand I have used in roll on oils in a long time. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
I really liked this. I've never used any kind of oils before. The scent was amazing. I loved the lavender smell. The roll on was super easy. Over all it was a thumbs up.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.