BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Marta S.
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
I received this for free and I am beyond happy with this product. Works wonderful and smells amazing for a good price. I will continue to use this product until it runs out and get more of it because that's how much I fell in love with it.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
The smell is so relaxing. I put it on every night when I get out the shower and it really helps me wind down. This is my first time trying this and I could really see myself purchasing one after my complimentary goes empty.
Sarah Ann A.
Sarah Ann A.
Tucker, GA
This had the smoothest feel and smelt so good. Perfect to apply before bead or anytime you need to relax. The almond oil base felt nourishing to the skin. I love essential oils and this lives on my nightstand now.
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Love the scent, gives a very relaxing and soothing smell. Easy to carry and apply, long lasting. My first time trying this product and I honestly love it. @Influenster #complimentary #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Have used this twice so far. Loved this essential oil rollerball! It's perfect for on the go. Lavender is one of my fav scents so of course I loved it. It is very relaxing for me. I would like to try the others sometime
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Glassboro , NJ
This product was not irritating at all! Which is exciting for me since I have sensitive skin. It also smelt nice but the smell was never over powering . It helped soothe me in situations when I was extremely stressed out.
Alice K.
Alice K.
lake forest, CA
i love that this roll on bottle feels substantial and has some weight to it. also love that the ball is metal because it provides a cool feeling when applying the oil
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Lavender isn't my favorite scent, but I appreciate receiving the product in a voxbox. It's a cute little package, but the only downside is struggling to figure out how to use it lol
baylee B.
baylee B.
I really love the applicator. It made the product really easy to use. The scent was really good but I wish it was stronger. It seems diluted and doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I received this product free for testing.
Paisley J.
Paisley J.
Galivants Fry, SC
I've never been one to use essential oils, but I always am down to try new things. I rolled this on my wrist, and it absolutely stinks. I can not get past the smell.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.