BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Connor O.
Milledgeville, GA
i love roll-ons but i did not like this one. the scent was absolutely horrible. it did not even smell like lavender. probably will not try any other products from this brand.
Sydni S.
Lavender essential oils are one of my favorites! I love aromatherapy. Lavender oil is so calming. I love that it's for the planet and how it's produced. I certainly enjoyed this❤
leslie h.
Berea, KY
This stuff is the key to relaxing. The lavender scent naturally calms and truly helps after a long day. Roll it on pulse points on wrists, behind ears, neck and let it work !
Emma K.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of oils nor am I experienced with them which is why I'm giving it 3/5. I don't really like lavender scents to begins so there's that. Putting that aside, the scent is long lasting and would be great for a spa day
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
I'm not a huge fan of lavender but I do think this is a very nice product. Natural Oil and they donate 1% to The Planet to keep our plant clean so you really can't ask for more!
Kaysie D.
It smells soooo good and it'll be perfect for after a hot bath. It's also travel friendly so I can take this for use when traveling long distances or even at a stressful day at work!
Gianna C.
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I absolutely love this. It smells amazing and calms me right down. I literally cannot contain my excitement over this product! Would definitely recommend!!! I LOVE lavender!
Mikaela B.
Raleigh , NC
I did receive this product free for review purposes. This product was small and easy to use and roll on and not too oily. That being said the smell very so very strong that it kinda of made my head hurt so I couldn't use it for long.
Savannah T.
I haven't been a big fan of aromatherapy but Natures's Origin changed my mind. I ended up loving this roll on! The Lavender was very calming and easy to apply! Highly recommended!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
I absolutely love it! Smells nice and subtle and it's easy to use. I'm glad I got the lavender one for free to try out from influenster! Good to throw in your purse and take anywhere!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.