BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

leslie h.
Berea, KY
This stuff is the key to relaxing. The lavender scent naturally calms and truly helps after a long day. Roll it on pulse points on wrists, behind ears, neck and let it work !
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Love the smell and it's so easy to put on! I have always wanted to try oils and I feel like this is the first step for me. It's great. I recieved this free for testing purposes
Kelly E.
Leominster, MA
Love this stuff! Helps me keep calm during the day. It lasts on the skin forever! Thanks to @influenster for sending me this I'm my splashbox! I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
I absolutely love it! Smells nice and subtle and it's easy to use. I'm glad I got the lavender one for free to try out from influenster! Good to throw in your purse and take anywhere!
Gianna C.
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I absolutely love this. It smells amazing and calms me right down. I literally cannot contain my excitement over this product! Would definitely recommend!!! I LOVE lavender!
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
I'm not a huge fan of lavender but I do think this is a very nice product. Natural Oil and they donate 1% to The Planet to keep our plant clean so you really can't ask for more!
Emma K.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of oils nor am I experienced with them which is why I'm giving it 3/5. I don't really like lavender scents to begins so there's that. Putting that aside, the scent is long lasting and would be great for a spa day
Mikaela B.
Raleigh, NC
I did receive this product free for review purposes. This product was small and easy to use and roll on and not too oily. That being said the smell very so very strong that it kinda of made my head hurt so I couldn't use it for long.
Kaysie D.
It smells soooo good and it'll be perfect for after a hot bath. It's also travel friendly so I can take this for use when traveling long distances or even at a stressful day at work!
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
I was SO excited to receive this sample. Many of my friends and family say amazing things about oils, but I had never tried them. This roll-on is a great size for traveling or keeping in my purse. I have swiped it on before bed, during a headache, and just for fun and really enjoy the scent.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.