BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a convenient roll on with a good smell. It is very soothing I roll some on before I go to bed. I did receive this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Afeni T.
The smell is amazing it is a roll on which I love because the oil doesn't spill out it's very relaxing and lavender is my favorite especially when the smell is constantly there!
Ana G.
Ehrenberg, AZ
At first I didn't know what it was since I had never heard of it, but it's really soothing and i love the scent and that it's not a strong one either. I love trying new things!
Susan M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was unsure at first about this, but I am so glad I got it. I love the smell of lavender and I keep this by my bed to relax before falling asleep. The aroma just helps to de stress!
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells amazing, the ingredients are excellent and there's no bad reaction to it. Lavender is so calming and clarifying, and this oil makes it easy to incorporate everyday.
Allie C.
One of my absolute favorite products!!! I was skeptical, because I normally only use one brand, but I have been amazed with how much I love it!! Smells amazing and is so relaxing!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I don't really see myself repurchasing this, considering I don't use essential oils often but I did enjoy the sent. And I believe it lasted pretty long and applied very smoothly
Connor O.
Milledgeville, GA
i love roll-ons but i did not like this one. the scent was absolutely horrible. it did not even smell like lavender. probably will not try any other products from this brand.
Allison M.
i was very curious when i got this in my Splash VoxBox tbh. the roller ball i love for easy application and i love the lavender scent! really light and nice for everyday use!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Love the smell and it's so easy to put on! I have always wanted to try oils and I feel like this is the first step for me. It's great. I recieved this free for testing purposes
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.