BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Geraldine L.
Geraldine L.
Hialeah, FL
I love the smell is so GOOD and relaxing is my first time thanks to influenster, i can't compare with others because is the first one i try it... good bottle nice color!
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I received this in my VoxBox and I LOVE it. The roll on is well designed and sleek, and the scent isnt insanely overpowering. I love it when I'm a little stressed at work, I don't even have to wear perfume
Hutchinson, KS
I love how this oil is already mixed and ready to roll on. I received in my splash box box compliments of influenster. I am 9 months pregnant and this oil is nice during the day or right before bed to help with relaxation.
Xazvia H.
Xazvia H.
Belle River, ON
I know this is a roll on but I took it out and poured some in my bath. They smell is mesmerizing and relaxing. My boyfriend loves the smell too. He wanted to take it from me.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
This lavender roll on from Nature's Origin is really awesome! I've never tried a roll on essential oil before but I love that the lavender helps to relax me and I always try to put it on if I know I'm going to be in a stressful situation
Kate L.
Kate L.
Claremont, NH
Absolutely loving my Nature's Origin Lavender Essential Oil! The scent is simply relaxing and invigorating! Best of all, it fits perfectly into your bag or travel kit!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Smells great and is so relaxing! I love to use it before I go to bed! I roll it on my pillow case and it calms me and helps me sleep much easier. Such a great product!
Brunswick, GA
I absolutely love it! Smells nice and subtle and it's easy to use. I'm glad I got the lavender one for free to try out from influenster! Good to throw in your purse and take anywhere!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Nashville, TN
If you're a fan of a pure lavender scent, you'll like this. It's not too strong, not too weak. I get frequent headaches and have looked for a solution other than taking medicine. This product actually helped when I used it before bedtime. I liked it!
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love essential oils and lavender is definitely one of my favorites. I received this roll on in my splash vox box and it is amazing. The scent is nice and refreshing and I will definitely be purchasing it again
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.