BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
OMG I received this lavender fragrance in my box box today and it is the bomb. The aroma is so light and so fresh. 😂 #sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Mariana R.
Blacksburg , VA
It's perfect for every time I can take it everywhere and use it when I want, it smeel perfect and soft, I love it because is natural, it's too small and I can use it for every thing I want
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells amazing, the ingredients are excellent and there's no bad reaction to it. Lavender is so calming and clarifying, and this oil makes it easy to incorporate everyday.
Allie C.
One of my absolute favorite products!!! I was skeptical, because I normally only use one brand, but I have been amazed with how much I love it!! Smells amazing and is so relaxing!
Susan M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was unsure at first about this, but I am so glad I got it. I love the smell of lavender and I keep this by my bed to relax before falling asleep. The aroma just helps to de stress!
Ana G.
Ehrenberg, AZ
At first I didn't know what it was since I had never heard of it, but it's really soothing and i love the scent and that it's not a strong one either. I love trying new things!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I don't really see myself repurchasing this, considering I don't use essential oils often but I did enjoy the sent. And I believe it lasted pretty long and applied very smoothly
Allison M.
i was very curious when i got this in my Splash VoxBox tbh. the roller ball i love for easy application and i love the lavender scent! really light and nice for everyday use!
Connor O.
Milledgeville , GA
i love roll-ons but i did not like this one. the scent was absolutely horrible. it did not even smell like lavender. probably will not try any other products from this brand.
Sydni S.
Lavender essential oils are one of my favorites! I love aromatherapy. Lavender oil is so calming. I love that it's for the planet and how it's produced. I certainly enjoyed this❤
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.