BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Heather C.
Parsons, WV
This was my first experience with this brand oil and I'm very impressed! Ranks right up with young living. Love the roller bottle making it easy to put in my kids feet before bed.
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this product! The scent is very calming and relaxing and not over powering. The roll on makes it easy to apply without having to worry about applying too much. I highly recommend!
Danielle J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use the roll on lavender every night. It helps me relax and be calm. It helps me sleep better at night! I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do! I will be reordering this!!
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I recieved this complimentary in the splash vox box . I rolled a little onto my wrist after a shower and felt very relaxed. I will be applying in the future. The scent is light .
Julia C.
Ellington, CT
Super relaxing scent, perfect after a long day. Convenient roller bottle to carry, I received it compliments of Influenster, but would use again definitely and highly recommend!
Audriana M.
I love this roll on! It has such a soft scent to it thatg I can enjoy it without feeling overwhelmed by the smell. When I put it on my temples, I feel so relaxed. Love this product.
Dayanna C.
Aberdeen, SD
I was not a fan of this product. The packing was bad. The smell is very bitter and it seems to stick to you even after showering. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy the same product.
Jess B.
Dallas, TX
Omg!!! This stuff was BOMB. I put it on my wrists temples and the back of my ears and was INSTANTLY soothed. I honestly want more of these. It was my favorite thing from my box.
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
OMG I received this lavender fragrance in my box box today and it is the bomb. The aroma is so light and so fresh. 😂 #sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Mariana R.
Blacksburg , VA
It's perfect for every time I can take it everywhere and use it when I want, it smeel perfect and soft, I love it because is natural, it's too small and I can use it for every thing I want
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.