BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Haley H.
Haley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. This is the first time I've been introduced to this brand and I'm in love. I love the applicator of the bottle it makes it easy just to throw in my bag
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
This product was something completely new to me. It smells great, feels great on my skin and completely natural. Plus it's Paraben and gluten free, no gmos and not tested on animals!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Lisle, IL
I love the scent of this oil. It is so fragrant! The lavender is so calming and nice. I would recommend using it sparingly because it is pretty strong, but the scent is so nice it isn't unbearable even if you overdo it a bit.
Jolene L.
Jolene L.
Fort smith , AR
This product had an amazing scent that lasted hours. I am big into scents right now so it definitely made me happy! I would use this product daily, just for the smell :)
Sirena P.
Sirena P.
It smells great however the product leaks if you do not put the lid on right away. I am not a fan of oil texture and I am skeptical this scent with help my mind and body
Becca B.
Becca B.
San antonio, TX
This is a great product! I love the way this smells. The bottle is nice quality. It's easy to take anywhere with you. I think it is definitely. Worth the price. I wish that I could remove the roller and put it in my diffuser.
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
Not quite sure how to use this but, I love the scent. It's not too overbearing and smells like lavender. I like that it is a roll on which essentially has a cooling effect.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a perfect product for anyone to have in their purse. I keep it in there for a daily lavender oil fox on my wrists, and behind my ears to relax me and keep me going throughout the day. Will definitely buy more scents for other occasions.
Amy G.
Amy G.
This has been such a handy essential in life. I have used it on the go for relaxing my daughter and myself. I have used it to soothe mosquito bites and stop the itching.
Makayla W.
Makayla W.
I absolutely love this product! I got in in the mail and couldn't wait to use it! Though I don't have much to compare it to, I would definitely recommend this to others!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.