BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hannah G.
De Pere, WI
This was a great product and I was pleased with the scent. It is the perfect size that I can just keep it on my desk at work for when I need a quick moment to my self to just relax. It is a strong scent, but does not linger as a perfume would
Jess B.
Dallas, TX
Omg!!! This stuff was BOMB. I put it on my wrists temples and the back of my ears and was INSTANTLY soothed. I honestly want more of these. It was my favorite thing from my box.
Julia C.
Ellington, CT
Super relaxing scent, perfect after a long day. Convenient roller bottle to carry, I received it compliments of Influenster, but would use again definitely and highly recommend!
Audriana M.
I love this roll on! It has such a soft scent to it thatg I can enjoy it without feeling overwhelmed by the smell. When I put it on my temples, I feel so relaxed. Love this product.
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a convenient roll on with a good smell. It is very soothing I roll some on before I go to bed. I did receive this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Queen Dana T.
Killeen , TX
I recieved this complimentary in the splash vox box . I rolled a little onto my wrist after a shower and felt very relaxed. I will be applying in the future. The scent is light .
Danielle J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use the roll on lavender every night. It helps me relax and be calm. It helps me sleep better at night! I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do! I will be reordering this!!
Dayanna C.
Aberdeen, SD
I was not a fan of this product. The packing was bad. The smell is very bitter and it seems to stick to you even after showering. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy the same product.
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
OMG I received this lavender fragrance in my box box today and it is the bomb. The aroma is so light and so fresh. 😂 #sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Mariana R.
Blacksburg , VA
It's perfect for every time I can take it everywhere and use it when I want, it smeel perfect and soft, I love it because is natural, it's too small and I can use it for every thing I want
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.