BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
The smell alone for this product is amazing. The roll on feature makes it super easy to apply and it's small so it fits anywhere. It does last a decent amount of time but it definitely could last longer. Overall I love this product.
Kiana L.
I've never tried aroma therapy before but I'm starting to like it! I'm very pleased with the scent I received. It is super calming. The rollerball is super convenient and the perfect size. I received this product in a Voxbox for review purposes.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really enjoy this roll on lavender essential oil. I have never used essential oils before but know their benefits. The lavender I roll onto my temples at night and it helps me relax after a crazy busy day with work and kids and errands.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I got this in the Splash Voxbox and Oh My Gosh do i LOVE it!I use it every night, I even got my husband to start using it with me. It's amazing and super easy to use.
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
This smells so relaxing without being overpowering. I love the strong lavender scent. I really enjoy this roll-on over other ones I've tried. I plan on buying the other scents of this product in the future!
Viollet O.
I received this product complementary for testing purposes. I loved the packaging of the bottle and how easy it is to apply. It smells very good and is very relaxing and didn't irritated my skin or leave any weird reside. I want to try all of the different oils and scents in the future
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Smells amazing and applies on the skin smooth. Can use it in your whole body. I like the size as well too because I can easyiky take it with me if I am traveling. It makes my skin feel great after applying!

Received free to sample
Kaycia T.
Laud Lakes, FL
This product has a wonderful scent and it works well when I am doing my facials the bottle is sleek and easy to travel with and the roll applicator is genius. The scent lasts long and it definetly a product I would repurchase
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
I am loving this #naturesorigin #lavender essential oil blend! I love that it's already mixed with a #carrier oil and you just roll it on! The scent is so light and long lasting. Not to mention the #calming effects of lavender!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I received this product in the Splash Voxbox, and was happy to add another essential oil roll on to my collection. The lavender scent is lovely and it lasts well on my wrists. The bottle is perfect for travel and keeping in your bag.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On