BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Love this! I'm obsessed with lavender and this is the perfect relaxation on the go. Love to use it at work when I get stressed or right before bed for a good nights sleep.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
Nice smooth relaxing oil. Love the lavender scent, very similar quality to young living. I received this product through influencerster, but I would be willing to buy more.
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Haven't really used essential oils that much but I'm willing to give it a try. Lavender is one of my favorite scents so it's fitting that it's used for a distressing oil.
Kaysie D.
Kaysie D.
It smells soooo good and it'll be perfect for after a hot bath. It's also travel friendly so I can take this for use when traveling long distances or even at a stressful day at work!
Casey V.
Casey V.
The lavender scent smells good. Reminds me of the spa. The smell last for a couple hours before I have to reapply the oil on. I like that it's a roll on so it's easy to apply.
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
This product was great. It smelled good as well. I never used anything like this before. I really enjoyed it. I received. this product for free to review from influenster
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product! This helps me so much when I'm dealing with nausea and stress. This does remind me of hippies and being out in nature. So this is a must in my purse.
Jody B.
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
I was SO excited to receive this sample. Many of my friends and family say amazing things about oils, but I had never tried them. This roll-on is a great size for traveling or keeping in my purse. I have swiped it on before bed, during a headache, and just for fun and really enjoy the scent.
Addison L.
Addison L.
I received this product in my splash voxbox to test! I absolutely love it! It isn't strong but it is strong enough that you can lightly smell it!! Will be buying this again!
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I'm loving my lavender roll on! The scent is subtle and doesn't last that long but it is super relaxing and calming! I am looking into getting an essential oil diffuser because I love the idea of this product! Would definitely recommend!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.