BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brooke k.
I love the scent of this! It also glides on very smooth with the roller ball and doesn't disperse too much oil. I've used this before bed a few nights and seem to feel more relaxed.
Tonya H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Essential oils are amazing and this just took it to a whole new level! It's a roll on so it makes application so easy. The bottle is nice. The lavender last all day. I love this so much!
Mariah B.
LOVE this roll-on! Product goes on super smooth & dries very quickly, unlike most roll-on applicators. Scent lasts for quite a while, and definitely helps with sleep and relaxation.
Megan G.
Topeka, KS
This smelled so good! I honestly am not sure if it made me feel more relaxed or soothed than I was before I put it on but it definitely didn't make me more stressed so I'll take it.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
I'm a big fan of essential oils already but the roller ball is really just the best. It makes application less messy and so easy. Use it on the bottom of my feet to relax at bedtime
Stephany B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I received this in my VoxBox and I LOVE it. The roll on is well designed and sleek, and the scent isnt insanely overpowering. I love it when I'm a little stressed at work, I don't even have to wear perfume
Kiandra P.
I rubbed this on my wrist before going to bed last night since I sleep with my hands under my head, the smell was so calming that I was able to relax and fall asleep almost instantly! Highly recommend
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Love this product! The scent is very calming and relaxing and not over powering. The roll on makes it easy to apply without having to worry about applying too much. I highly recommend!
Hanna G.
Fishers, IN
Great roll on oil! It's not as potent as some other oils I've tried but does a great job. I love using it before bed on my wrists and neck to help relax me. The rollerball and container seem sturdy enough for travel. I would recommend this :)
Mckenzie B.
The smell was fabulous and it made me feel more calm! I just wish I had more of it and I wish they would have gaven us more ideas on how to use it, but other than that it is great!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.