BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Katie B.
Hoover, AL
This is Devine! I use this every night about 20 minutes before I go to bed. The sweet smell is strong enough but not overwhelming. It is very calming and I love how affordable it is.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
I use this stuff everyday and love it! It smells great and isn't too greasy. I never really bought into aromatherapy before but this has actually really helped with my anxiety levels!
Jenell H.
Manhattan , KS
I was pleasantly surprised by this! I was a bit worried when I read that is was pre-diluted but that didn't seem to cause any problems. I received for free in my VOXBOX but would definitely buy in stores!
Jillian G.
This product is absolutely amazing ! I love that it is all natural and the lovely lavender scent just puts me to sleep i put it all over before I go to bed and It is just so relaxing!
Morgan J.
I love how quick and easy this is to apply and I feel confident carrying it around wth me all day. The only minus is that the scent dissipates so quickly. I feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
Julianne T.
This actually helps! My girlfriend uses this to help calm her anxiety, stress, and anger sometimes. On its own, it doesn't do too much, but I've noticed that when combining it with another stress-relief/relaxation method, it's fantastic! This also smells amazing!
Mariah B.
LOVE this roll-on! Product goes on super smooth & dries very quickly, unlike most roll-on applicators. Scent lasts for quite a while, and definitely helps with sleep and relaxation.
Tonya H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Essential oils are amazing and this just took it to a whole new level! It's a roll on so it makes application so easy. The bottle is nice. The lavender last all day. I love this so much!
Megan G.
Topeka, KS
This smelled so good! I honestly am not sure if it made me feel more relaxed or soothed than I was before I put it on but it definitely didn't make me more stressed so I'll take it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.