BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Katie B.
Hoover, AL
This is Devine! I use this every night about 20 minutes before I go to bed. The sweet smell is strong enough but not overwhelming. It is very calming and I love how affordable it is.
Morgan J.
I love how quick and easy this is to apply and I feel confident carrying it around wth me all day. The only minus is that the scent dissipates so quickly. I feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Julianne T.
This actually helps! My girlfriend uses this to help calm her anxiety, stress, and anger sometimes. On its own, it doesn't do too much, but I've noticed that when combining it with another stress-relief/relaxation method, it's fantastic! This also smells amazing!
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
Mariah B.
LOVE this roll-on! Product goes on super smooth & dries very quickly, unlike most roll-on applicators. Scent lasts for quite a while, and definitely helps with sleep and relaxation.
Brooke J.
I love the scent of this! It also glides on very smooth with the roller ball and doesn't disperse too much oil. I've used this before bed a few nights and seem to feel more relaxed.
Sarah W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I love that this comes in a rollerball form and is easy to apply. The packaging is also really nice for travel. Definitely nice lavender smell. Perfect for relaxing when on the go.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
I'm a big fan of essential oils already but the roller ball is really just the best. It makes application less messy and so easy. Use it on the bottom of my feet to relax at bedtime
Megan G.
Topeka, KS
This smelled so good! I honestly am not sure if it made me feel more relaxed or soothed than I was before I put it on but it definitely didn't make me more stressed so I'll take it.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Great product. Wonderful smell and not an oily feeling to it even though it is an oil. I received the lavender which is very calming and relaxing especially in a bubble bath. I definitely recommend this product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On