BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brittany G.
Chattanooga, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
Jenell H.
Manhattan, KS
I was pleasantly surprised by this! I was a bit worried when I read that is was pre-diluted but that didn't seem to cause any problems. I received for free in my VOXBOX but would definitely buy in stores!
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
I use this stuff everyday and love it! It smells great and isn't too greasy. I never really bought into aromatherapy before but this has actually really helped with my anxiety levels!
Julianne T.
This actually helps! My girlfriend uses this to help calm her anxiety, stress, and anger sometimes. On its own, it doesn't do too much, but I've noticed that when combining it with another stress-relief/relaxation method, it's fantastic! This also smells amazing!
Kyla C.
Smells great! It's super soothing and the roller ball is easy to use. I'm pretty sure it's also a full size which is awesome! I received this for free from the Splash VoxBox. I think I'd recommend this, it's pretty solid if you enjoy aroma therapy.
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
I love this stuff. Very convenient to have a roll on bottle. When I got stressed at work I put this on my temples and my wrists and it smells AMAZING. Highly recommend this to EVERYONE!
Morgan J.
I love how quick and easy this is to apply and I feel confident carrying it around wth me all day. The only minus is that the scent dissipates so quickly. I feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Great product. Wonderful smell and not an oily feeling to it even though it is an oil. I received the lavender which is very calming and relaxing especially in a bubble bath. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Beaufort, SC
I heard so much about this product but I never got the chance to used until last weekend and I put it behind my ears and I feels so relaxed and calm. It's definitely worth the price
Sarah W.
Villa Park, IL
I love that this comes in a rollerball form and is easy to apply. The packaging is also really nice for travel. Definitely nice lavender smell. Perfect for relaxing when on the go.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.