BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
Love this so much... I'm so addicted to the scent it makes me so relax and it is long lasting.... good price, so happy to discover this because of influenster thank you and I will buy this again
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I love this product! I've recently gotten into using essential oils for various things, and I love the fact that this is roll on. It's super convenient and easy to use especially before bed to relax. I would definitely recommend!
Madison O.
Madison O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with his product. I use it on my wrists and all over my face before I go to sleep. It makes me feel so relaxed and it puts me right to sleep! I also like to use it at work when I'm feeling stressed out. A great, quality essential oil roll-on.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Wake Forest, NC
The roll on is very convenient but the oil is not as strong as the typical oils I am use to using (I use therapeutic grade typically) it's good for a calming smell though.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this in the Splash Voxbox and Oh My Gosh do i LOVE it!I use it every night, I even got my husband to start using it with me. It's amazing and super easy to use.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
I haven't been a big fan of aromatherapy but Natures's Origin changed my mind. I ended up loving this roll on! The Lavender was very calming and easy to apply! Highly recommended!
LaShannon S.
LaShannon S.
Mt Sterling , KY
Perfect stress relief in a tube! It is compact, handy, the roll on feature is perfect! I love having it in my purse for when my son starts getting upset, it truly helps calm him. Maybe a little weak on the smell, but still works!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Windham, ME
Makes skin extremely smooth with a nice subtle scent. I enjoyed how compact and portable it is, and you don't have to worry about getting oil on your clothing or inside your bag. I would definitely try other scents in the future.
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Only 1 star because I hate the smell of Lavender. It kills my allergies. I would not use this, but I do plan to give it away to a friend who will greatly enjoy the product!
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier, TN
I have used this product so much since I received it. It does a great job at calming me down and helping me fall asleep at night. Definitely recommend! I received this free for testing purposes from influenster and natures origin
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.