BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abbie B.
I love this product!!! Compared to other roll-on lavender oils, this is honestly the best one I've tried. There's so much more product in the packaging, and the roller ball is easy to use and cooling!
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Amazing product! I'm in love. I have been using it for the last few nights and I have never slept better. Mine is lavender, which my favorite scent. Definitely will be trying out other scents soon 👍
Lacey W.
Scottsdale , AZ
I've never used oil aromatherapy before, but I seriously loved this lavender scented one. It's calming. I especially recommend rolling it on your temples before bed.

Definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly J.
I don't feel like this product did anything for me. I rolled it on my temples and behind my ears when I had a headache and it seemed to go away but not really sure if it was from the roll on.
Amy R.
I love essential oils and this was so easy to use! It smells delicious and not too strong of a lavender sent. It has a good amount for a roll on and doesn't have the problem of dripping out when you use it. I would buy this product again. five stars!
Kaitlin O.
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so when I got this in my box I was so excited! I used doterra before so they were pricey... this is a great product for a great price. The aroma last forever and is super soothing. I would 100% recent this to others!
Jillian G.
This product is absolutely amazing ! I love that it is all natural and the lovely lavender scent just puts me to sleep i put it all over before I go to bed and It is just so relaxing!
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
This is Devine! I use this every night about 20 minutes before I go to bed. The sweet smell is strong enough but not overwhelming. It is very calming and I love how affordable it is.
Kyla C.
Smells great! It's super soothing and the roller ball is easy to use. I'm pretty sure it's also a full size which is awesome! I received this for free from the Splash VoxBox. I think I'd recommend this, it's pretty solid if you enjoy aroma therapy.
Brittany G.
Chattanooga, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.