BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan W.
OMG this smells AMAZINGGGGG! I love lavender and this is so convenient and well priced! It's my first time trying it and I will definitely be getting this brand again! I'm telling all of my friends about this one for sure :) Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
rachel s.
When I first saw that I got this product, I was really excited because I have always wanted an essential oil. I put it on when I was feeling stressed out. A little behind my ear, and a little on my wrists. The scent was soothing but sadly only lasted about a half hour.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
I just can't stand the smell of lavender. I just think it's a disgusting smell. Kind of disappointed when I got the lavender aromatherapy role in my splash voxbox. I was really hoping that I would get a different one. But I guess it became a good gift for my sister.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Got this in my #SplashVoxBox. It's a perfect and classic lavender scent. It's noticeable but not strong or lingering as not to be overwhelming. It's super convenient in the roll on tube and easy to bring everywhere. I love this and am definitely going to buy the peppermint one.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Though lavender is not my favorite scent, it is my moms. she loves the smell of this roll on and she stated that it really helps her to fall asleep at night. She said that it smells great and she would love to find it in stores to buy it herself for when she runs out!
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
It's very relaxing . It smells great . But it is very strong so you don't want to put a bunch on at once ! Apply behind the ears and on your wrists ! It will leave your skin very oily . The first time I used it behind my ear I woke up the next day with a big pimple .
Emily Catherine K.
Swarthmore, PA
I love this oil. It's so luxurious. I apply on pressure points before bedtime and I can definitely tell that it relaxes me. It's my new favorite lavender oil. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I received this product for free in exchange for my review.
Sydney V.
Texas City, TX
This helped me relax and fall right to sleep it bottle is amazing I love the roller ball so it doesn't get all messy I'm not sure if it very long lasting I have only used it once but I would definitely recommend this to others that need a little help relaxing.
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy, and it was extremely exciting for me to receive such an innovative and creative product that includes essential oils. I love the idea of a roll-on essential oil, and I was extremely pleased with this product! I can't wait to keep using it.
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
I received this product free of charge as part of the Splash VoxBox campaign. I was very excited because I love the smell of lavender. The packaging is nice and the product itself is a very good size! I took a star off because the scent is not long-lasting.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On