BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Love the smell and it's so easy to put on! I have always wanted to try oils and I feel like this is the first step for me. It's great. I recieved this free for testing purposes
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
I'm not a huge fan of lavender but I do think this is a very nice product. Natural Oil and they donate 1% to The Planet to keep our plant clean so you really can't ask for more!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of oils nor am I experienced with them which is why I'm giving it 3/5. I don't really like lavender scents to begins so there's that. Putting that aside, the scent is long lasting and would be great for a spa day
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I absolutely love this. It smells amazing and calms me right down. I literally cannot contain my excitement over this product! Would definitely recommend!!! I LOVE lavender!
Mikayla L.
Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I had never tried essential oils before, but this roll-on was perfect. I loved putting it on right before bed, the smell of lavender was truly relaxing and helped me fall asleep easier. And the roll on is great for easy application!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was unsure at first about this, but I am so glad I got it. I love the smell of lavender and I keep this by my bed to relax before falling asleep. The aroma just helps to de stress!
Taffiny K.
Taffiny K.
Elsah, IL
I got this is in my VoxBox and I am so happy it was in there! Lavender is one of my favorite smells of all time. The application was good and its not too heavy of a product.
Mikaela B.
Mikaela B.
Raleigh , NC
I did receive this product free for review purposes. This product was small and easy to use and roll on and not too oily. That being said the smell very so very strong that it kinda of made my head hurt so I couldn't use it for long.
Trang N.
Trang N.
Love this! The ingredients are almond oil and lavender oil. Super simple but does the job. You roll it on the bottom of your feet/wrist to help reduce anxiety and promote peaceful sleep. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Morgan  M.
Morgan M.
Saint libory , IL
This is a good essential oil and smells great. The bottle is really nice because it is roll on. I don't usually use essential oils but I was particularly impressed with this one. I did not buy this, I tested it as a sample through Influenster.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.