BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jackie N.
Truthfully I got this in my splash box and was uncertain about it because I'm super sensitive to scents and it ended up being much better than expected. I'd for sure purchase this full size, it ended up being great on my skin.
Ariel M.
Cicero, IN
I'm a huge fan of packaging, and I love how the product is packaged. It's very simple yet classy and looks high end. The smell of the Lavender is perfect - it's not overwhelming at all!
Kimberly J.
I don't feel like this product did anything for me. I rolled it on my temples and behind my ears when I had a headache and it seemed to go away but not really sure if it was from the roll on.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Amazing product! I'm in love. I have been using it for the last few nights and I have never slept better. Mine is lavender, which my favorite scent. Definitely will be trying out other scents soon 👍
Abbie B.
I love this product!!! Compared to other roll-on lavender oils, this is honestly the best one I've tried. There's so much more product in the packaging, and the roller ball is easy to use and cooling!
Kaitlin O.
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so when I got this in my box I was so excited! I used doterra before so they were pricey... this is a great product for a great price. The aroma last forever and is super soothing. I would 100% recent this to others!
Amy R.
I love essential oils and this was so easy to use! It smells delicious and not too strong of a lavender sent. It has a good amount for a roll on and doesn't have the problem of dripping out when you use it. I would buy this product again. five stars!
Lacey W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never used oil aromatherapy before, but I seriously loved this lavender scented one. It's calming. I especially recommend rolling it on your temples before bed.

Definitely recommend this product.
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
I love this stuff. Very convenient to have a roll on bottle. When I got stressed at work I put this on my temples and my wrists and it smells AMAZING. Highly recommend this to EVERYONE!
Kyla C.
Smells great! It's super soothing and the roller ball is easy to use. I'm pretty sure it's also a full size which is awesome! I received this for free from the Splash VoxBox. I think I'd recommend this, it's pretty solid if you enjoy aroma therapy.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.