BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Xazvia H.
Ferndale, MI
I know this is a roll on but I took it out and poured some in my bath. They smell is mesmerizing and relaxing. My boyfriend loves the smell too. He wanted to take it from me.
Makayla W.
I absolutely love this product! I got in in the mail and couldn't wait to use it! Though I don't have much to compare it to, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jolene L.
Fort smith, AR
This product had an amazing scent that lasted hours. I am big into scents right now so it definitely made me happy! I would use this product daily, just for the smell :)
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
Not quite sure how to use this but, I love the scent. It's not too overbearing and smells like lavender. I like that it is a roll on which essentially has a cooling effect.
Sirena P.
It smells great however the product leaks if you do not put the lid on right away. I am not a fan of oil texture and I am skeptical this scent with help my mind and body
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
Lavender isn't my favorite scent, but I appreciate receiving the product in a voxbox. It's a cute little package, but the only downside is struggling to figure out how to use it lol
Geraldine L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love the smell is so GOOD and relaxing is my first time thanks to influenster, i can't compare with others because is the first one i try it... good bottle nice color!
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Smells great and is so relaxing! I love to use it before I go to bed! I roll it on my pillow case and it calms me and helps me sleep much easier. Such a great product!
Laura Q.
Love the scent, gives a very relaxing and soothing smell. Easy to carry and apply, long lasting. My first time trying this product and I honestly love it. @Influenster #complimentary #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
Absolutely loving my Nature's Origin Lavender Essential Oil! The scent is simply relaxing and invigorating! Best of all, it fits perfectly into your bag or travel kit!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On