BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tabatha T.
Rutledge, TN
#sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma absolutely in love with this stuff!! It reduces my stress and helps me sleep when I use it at night! Very happy with results 🤗
Mandy H.
I love lavender in general, so when I received this I was already a little biased, but I am so in love with this little lavender oil roll on. I roll it on my pillows at night just before I go to sleep and it amazing.
Gabby H.
Saint Louis, MO
This product smelled nice and was pretty soothing. If you're really into lavender then this is a great product for you! It's really easy to apply. It's not necessarily something I would use often though, personally. I received this product free for testing.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing smell love the ingredients long lasting soft skin couldn't get enough of it it's so rich great for skin just blew me away after using it just one use makes you love it even more
Katelyn F.
I really like the idea of this! Lavender is a great scent to do this in too because it helps calm people down. The lavender scent on this was okay though. It could have been a bit better
Anne L.
Laurel, MD
I received this from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I loved this roll-on! The smell was light but crisp and relaxing. Application was easy and not at all messy. I will definitely continue to use this before bed on my wrists and temples.
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
They weren't kidding when they said this was soothing, the smell of lavender is a little strong but I don't mind it, overall I'm obsessed with lavender and I like the way it feels on my skin
Blair W.
Metairie , LA
This stuff is so strong. It's smells like lavender, maybe I put too much, but it is so strong. The packaging is lovely, and it's not harsh or irritating on my skin. It's just so strong.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
Love this so much... I'm so addicted to the scent it makes me so relax and it is long lasting.... good price, so happy to discover this because of influenster thank you and I will buy this again
Jackie N.
Truthfully I got this in my splash box and was uncertain about it because I'm super sensitive to scents and it ended up being much better than expected. I'd for sure purchase this full size, it ended up being great on my skin.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.