BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Allie C.
Allie C.
One of my absolute favorite products!!! I was skeptical, because I normally only use one brand, but I have been amazed with how much I love it!! Smells amazing and is so relaxing!
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I don't really see myself repurchasing this, considering I don't use essential oils often but I did enjoy the sent. And I believe it lasted pretty long and applied very smoothly
Liv B.
Liv B.
I love essential oils - especially lavender for sleep! This roll on smelled wonderful and was extremely convenient. I wish it was slightly more potent but for those who don't like a super strong scent it's perfect. I definitely want to try their different oils and would buy again!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Leominster, MA
Love this stuff! Helps me keep calm during the day. It lasts on the skin forever! Thanks to @influenster for sending me this I'm my splashbox! I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Riverview, MI
This roll on is a good size, it's not a baby size. The lavender scent isn't too over powering which is good because I'm not really a fan of lavender but I like the roll on stick. You can cover a lot of area with a few swipes which is also great.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rogers, AR
This is an amazing roll on oil. It smells so good and was so very helpful with relaxing and sleep. It's about the same as other oils that I've used but still good. I would recommend this.
Connor O.
Connor O.
Milledgeville , GA
i love roll-ons but i did not like this one. the scent was absolutely horrible. it did not even smell like lavender. probably will not try any other products from this brand.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
First of all, it smells fantastic! I love the smell of lavender because it's soothing and calming. I felt immediately relaxed as soon as I put it on! I love that it is a roll-on because it makes application simple. I received this product free in an Influenster box, but these opinions are my own!
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
This stuff is the key to relaxing. The lavender scent naturally calms and truly helps after a long day. Roll it on pulse points on wrists, behind ears, neck and let it work !
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
I love this stuff. Very convenient to have a roll on bottle. When I got stressed at work I put this on my temples and my wrists and it smells AMAZING. Highly recommend this to EVERYONE!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.