BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alejandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely love this product! I keep it at work to help get through stressful days. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I love blend. I will be purchasing this product in the future.
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product was packaged nicely. The smell was a tad over powering to begin with. After time you do get used to it.
Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
YOU NEED TO TRY THIS IF YOU HAVENT. I am absolutely in LOVE with this. I already bought 5 more and handed them as gifts and 2 for spares in my purse. It is so convenient and such a great idea.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I use it all the time and it is awesome! It smells amazing and works so well to calm me throughout the day. The size of the bottle is just perfect for my purse or pocket. It leaves no oily residue on my skin!
Mandy H.
I love lavender in general, so when I received this I was already a little biased, but I am so in love with this little lavender oil roll on. I roll it on my pillows at night just before I go to sleep and it amazing.
Sarah G.
Murrieta, CA
Honestly, this stuff could have had a stronger lavender smell! The rollerball was smooth and distributed the product nicely, but for being pure lavender it should have had a longer smell.
Kelli J.
Thomasville, GA
Inlove with this roll on! I'm a big fan of natural oils, and this smells amazing! It's a very nice oil, you can tell it's not a cheap oil and it's a great brand! I will be purchasing more
Shalida D.
The amount of oil you get is a lot and it works so well. I love lavender so I was really excited about this. It doesn't last that long but it doesn't bother me. I received this to review.
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
The product is nice but I think it could be better. The smell once on is not the same as the smell in the bottle. It is relaxing, and does last long. The bottle and packaging is nice as well.
Tabatha T.
Rutledge, TN
#sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma absolutely in love with this stuff!! It reduces my stress and helps me sleep when I use it at night! Very happy with results 🤗
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.