BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Julia C.
Julia C.
Ellington, CT
Super relaxing scent, perfect after a long day. Convenient roller bottle to carry, I received it compliments of Influenster, but would use again definitely and highly recommend!
Afeni T.
Afeni T.
The smell is amazing it is a roll on which I love because the oil doesn't spill out it's very relaxing and lavender is my favorite especially when the smell is constantly there!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
OMG I received this lavender fragrance in my box box today and it is the bomb. The aroma is so light and so fresh. 😂 #sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Shakira p.
Shakira p.
This natures origin roll on is amazing. The packaging is very beautiful and the scent is amazing. I got this product free from influenster for testing purposes but I would love to use this product again so I will be buying this.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use the roll on lavender every night. It helps me relax and be calm. It helps me sleep better at night! I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do! I will be reordering this!!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a convenient roll on with a good smell. It is very soothing I roll some on before I go to bed. I did receive this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Blacksburg, VA
It's perfect for every time I can take it everywhere and use it when I want, it smeel perfect and soft, I love it because is natural, it's too small and I can use it for every thing I want
Audriana M.
Audriana M.
I love this roll on! It has such a soft scent to it thatg I can enjoy it without feeling overwhelmed by the smell. When I put it on my temples, I feel so relaxed. Love this product.
Shaeneice S.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells amazing, the ingredients are excellent and there's no bad reaction to it. Lavender is so calming and clarifying, and this oil makes it easy to incorporate everyday.
Adma D.
Adma D.
To be honest I am not exactly sure what the purpose of this is. I guess it kinda sorta maybe relaxes me a little bit because of the small but it was nothing like I exepected it to be, nor it reminds me of Lavender smell at a spa at all.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.