BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Julie P.
I really enjoy the smell of lavender and this reminds me a lot of the Epson salt I use for bath time. This helps me feel calmer and relaxed especially to sleep. Easy to roll on and travel friendly.
Kaetlin B.
Toledo, OH
I was pleased with the scent that the roll on gave. I applied it to my wrist and other pulse points and found it to be relaxing and a quality scent. It won't replace my perfume, but is great for a at- home spa day!
Shalida D.
The amount of oil you get is a lot and it works so well. I love lavender so I was really excited about this. It doesn't last that long but it doesn't bother me. I received this to review.
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
The product is nice but I think it could be better. The smell once on is not the same as the smell in the bottle. It is relaxing, and does last long. The bottle and packaging is nice as well.
Kelli J.
Thomasville, GA
Inlove with this roll on! I'm a big fan of natural oils, and this smells amazing! It's a very nice oil, you can tell it's not a cheap oil and it's a great brand! I will be purchasing more
Sarah G.
San Diego, CA
Honestly, this stuff could have had a stronger lavender smell! The rollerball was smooth and distributed the product nicely, but for being pure lavender it should have had a longer smell.
Gabby H.
Saint Louis, MO
This product smelled nice and was pretty soothing. If you're really into lavender then this is a great product for you! It's really easy to apply. It's not necessarily something I would use often though, personally. I received this product free for testing.
Tabatha T.
Rutledge, TN
#sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma absolutely in love with this stuff!! It reduces my stress and helps me sleep when I use it at night! Very happy with results 🤗
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product was packaged nicely. The smell was a tad over powering to begin with. After time you do get used to it.
Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
YOU NEED TO TRY THIS IF YOU HAVENT. I am absolutely in LOVE with this. I already bought 5 more and handed them as gifts and 2 for spares in my purse. It is so convenient and such a great idea.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.