BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I didn't think I would enjoy this or that it would work. But I get really bad migraines and rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck is very calming and helps relieve headache pain.
Adrianne F.
Hays, KS
Not a ginormous fan of the scent or using it in general. I will probably give it away to my sister as I don't use much aromatherapy! Small bottle and seems quite affordable just not my taste! I probably won't buy it
Kaetlin B.
Toledo, OH
I was pleased with the scent that the roll on gave. I applied it to my wrist and other pulse points and found it to be relaxing and a quality scent. It won't replace my perfume, but is great for a at- home spa day!
Megan S.
Love the smell of this. I roll it on my wrists and take the roller off and put some on the vacuum cleaner filter which makes the whole house smell like lavender while i vacuum. Love it!
Jessie R.
It smelled great,and I love how it was a roll on kind! It didn't spill everywhere like regular oils would if they were in just a bottle ! I definitely felt calm and relaxed after using it!!
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
This smells soo lovely and I love that it isn't as overpowering as a typical perfume. It also leaves a bit of a shiny sheen on your skin if you rub the oil in which I have been loving.
Essence B.
Morristown, NJ
Absolutely love the smell of this product ,lavender has to be one of my favorite scents and beyond relaxing I rub it on my temples right after I'm done my bath and it puts me right to sleep
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
This was the first essential oil I've tried. I put it on my wrists and temple before bed. It did put me in a relaxation mood! The type of bottle made it easy to apply in the roll on motion.
Julie P.
I really enjoy the smell of lavender and this reminds me a lot of the Epson salt I use for bath time. This helps me feel calmer and relaxed especially to sleep. Easy to roll on and travel friendly.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
My first time trying this tool on lavender oil , I've never tried anything like this but I must say I like it , it's calming and relaxing the sent is not my favorite but it's not bad at all
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.