BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kiandra P.
Kiandra P.
I rubbed this on my wrist before going to bed last night since I sleep with my hands under my head, the smell was so calming that I was able to relax and fall asleep almost instantly! Highly recommend
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Love this product! The scent is very calming and relaxing and not over powering. The roll on makes it easy to apply without having to worry about applying too much. I highly recommend!
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fishers, IN
Great roll on oil! It's not as potent as some other oils I've tried but does a great job. I love using it before bed on my wrists and neck to help relax me. The rollerball and container seem sturdy enough for travel. I would recommend this :)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I love lavender in general, so when I received this I was already a little biased, but I am so in love with this little lavender oil roll on. I roll it on my pillows at night just before I go to sleep and it amazing.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Essential oils are amazing and this just took it to a whole new level! It's a roll on so it makes application so easy. The bottle is nice. The lavender last all day. I love this so much!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I received this product as a free sample for product testing by Influenster and I love it! The lavender scent smells amazing! I have never used a product like this so I wasn't sure what to expect but the aroma really is a great little stress reliever.
Queen Dana T.
Queen Dana T.
Killeen , TX
I recieved this complimentary in the splash vox box . I rolled a little onto my wrist after a shower and felt very relaxed. I will be applying in the future. The scent is light .
Dayanna C.
Dayanna C.
Vineland, NJ
I was not a fan of this product. The packing was bad. The smell is very bitter and it seems to stick to you even after showering. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy the same product.
Madi D.
Madi D.
Orwigsburg, PA
I LOVE this! I love lavender scented things and this one just smells soooo good! It's really calming and I like to use it before I go to sleep, or anytime really! I now keep it in my purse! Love love loveeeee it!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Dallas, TX
Omg!!! This stuff was BOMB. I put it on my wrists temples and the back of my ears and was INSTANTLY soothed. I honestly want more of these. It was my favorite thing from my box.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.