BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
Love this! I've been having a hard time sleeping at night and this helps me relax. It smells great and lasts all night. I'm definitely going to have to keep purchasing! It helps my 1 year old sleep as well!!
Madi D.
Orwigsburg , PA
I LOVE this! I love lavender scented things and this one just smells soooo good! It's really calming and I like to use it before I go to sleep, or anytime really! I now keep it in my purse! Love love loveeeee it!
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
This was the first essential oil I've tried. I put it on my wrists and temple before bed. It did put me in a relaxation mood! The type of bottle made it easy to apply in the roll on motion.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
My first time trying this tool on lavender oil , I've never tried anything like this but I must say I like it , it's calming and relaxing the sent is not my favorite but it's not bad at all
Adrianne F.
Hays, KS
Not a ginormous fan of the scent or using it in general. I will probably give it away to my sister as I don't use much aromatherapy! Small bottle and seems quite affordable just not my taste! I probably won't buy it
Essence B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Absolutely love the smell of this product ,lavender has to be one of my favorite scents and beyond relaxing I rub it on my temples right after I'm done my bath and it puts me right to sleep
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
This smells soo lovely and I love that it isn't as overpowering as a typical perfume. It also leaves a bit of a shiny sheen on your skin if you rub the oil in which I have been loving.
Megan S.
Love the smell of this. I roll it on my wrists and take the roller off and put some on the vacuum cleaner filter which makes the whole house smell like lavender while i vacuum. Love it!
Jessie R.
It smelled great,and I love how it was a roll on kind! It didn't spill everywhere like regular oils would if they were in just a bottle ! I definitely felt calm and relaxed after using it!!
Rachel B.
Absolutely love it. It smells and feels great, super relaxing. My first time using this product, but I would certainly purchase again. The appearance was nice, and it lasts a long time. Definitely would recommend to a friend. Can't wait to try another scent.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.