BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
The packaging (bottle) is so sleek and pretty! It is very easy to carry around and very convenient. I have been using it the past couples of nights since I received it. I roll it in my neck,temples,and wrist and it helps me fall asleep so much faster. It is very relaxing. I got a headache before bed and when I rolled it on my temples within minutes my headache was gone! I strongly recommend this product!
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
Traverse City, MI
I am a lavender fan to begin with, but I also have a high stress job and have trouble falling asleep. I've been rolling this on my wrists before bed and I truly believe it has helped to ease my mind and fall asleep earlier than usually.

It's not too strong of a flavor and the roll on application makes it easy to use. I've used other essential oils and the application can be messy- this is perfect!
Olivia Q.
Olivia Q.
University Pk, FL
I'm not super crazy about roll on oils, so I was a bit skeptical when I got this in my VoxBox! It's my first time using it. The packaging is super cute, and the scent is calming. I feel like a little bit goes a super long way. I might consider buying the peppermint one! Thanks Influenster for the freebie in my VoxBox. I am thrilled to have a #freesample and got it complimentary in my Splash vox box!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this stuff free to try right on time. I get headaches quite often. Luckily, lavender oil is really soothing for headaches. And it helps with relaxation and sleep - two things I'm not good at. Although this product isn't a miracle cure and I've made similar oil blends myself, it is very convenient and easy to use. I will probably purchase the other blends just to have these for on the go use.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love the lavender smell of this roll on oil. It has a more lavender smell than off brand oils I have been trying. This is my first time using this brand of lavender oil and I must say I'm going to be a new customer. I am going to continue to purchase from this brand/company. It gives off a very calming and soothing aroma. I would recommend this product to anyone. I got this for free in my voxbox!
Emily B.
Emily B.
South Jordan, UT
I LOVE oils. The packing is really pretty and clean and it comes in a really nice roll-on bottle. I like the fact that it's roll-on cause I can get exactly the amount I need. The only reason I gave this 3 stars instead of 5 is the scent doesn't last a super long time. On application it smells amazing. I put it on at night before bed and the smell is gone before I fall asleep. I wish it lasted longer.
Mandee R.
Mandee R.
Hawthorne, CA
When I opened my Splash VoxBox from Influenster, I was extremely excited to try this essential oil!! The only oil I use right now is Tea Tree for my scalp and cleaning around the house. This Lavender oil is incredible <3 I use it on my wrists and under my chin right before bed to relax me. I absolutely love it! Thank you for sending it to me and I shall be ordering another in the near future.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
This is such a nice product! I have been a lover of essential oils for about a year, but have not used a roller ball product before. The rollerball is so convenient for an on the go use.  The lavender scent is relaxing and light. It does not last on the skin very long, but I do like just breathing it in and out a few times. Also for the price it is worth a try! Great for before bedtime, and stressful moments at work.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I absolutely love this product. I've never used any type of essential oils but have heard great things; I'm definitely glad I got this in my box. The lavender scent is so soothing and relaxing. It dries well on the skin and doesn't feel sticky or oily at all. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The views and/or opinions expressed are my own.)
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Smells wonderful. I've always loved roll on products; they're travel-friendly with an easy and quick application. I have another essential oil (tea tree) in a small bottle, but I greatly prefer this one. The roll on is great, but on top of that is the scent. I feel happy and calm after smelling this, mostly because it reminds me of the vacation I just took. My mom loves lavender and is quite the picky buyer. Even she was impressed with this product! I'd love to go through Nature's Origin and see what other wonderful products they have!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.