BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Elena F.
It has a nice tea like smell. It's strong, but not too strong. I love that it's a roll on application. I love anything that would make me destress, I didn't feel like it really stayed on too long (which is probably a good thing) you can control obviously how much you want to use. I think this works because you have to inhale and exhale a lot which calms you down. The smell is calming too (but if you hate the smell, I'm sure that is not calming.)
Emily W.
Milton, FL
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes. I love aromatherapy, and generally find myself gravitating towards lavender scents (so I was very glad to receive the lavender in my Splash box). I feel like this lavender scent is a bit too potent for my tastes. I love the fact that it is easy to apply and does not require that you have any sort of leather bracelet, etc to receive the benefits. I found myself using ridiculously small amount of the oil, however, because the scent was overpowering for me. I loved it diluted. :)
Jessica H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoy this product! The scent is soothing and it feels like butter gliding on my skin. I wore it to bed and feel that it helped me calm down and sleep easily. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was that when I put it on my neck it stung a little with my skin. I don't know if that's my sensitive skin reacting or from post work out issues but that seemed weird. Other than that - no issues and I really like it.
Shawna C.
houston, TX
This stuff is amazing! I always wanted to try aromatherapy & im so glad that they included this in my #splashvoxbox ! I was really impressed by this product. I would put it on my wrists and behind my ears to help me wind down before I would go to sleep. I generally have a really hard time falling asleep but this actually help me go to sleep a lot quicker than normally. I will definitely be purchasing this product. "I receive these products free for purposes of reviewing but all above opinions are my own"
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
I recieved this in a recent voxbox for testing purpose and I'm so glad I got the lavender scent. It would have been nice to try the peppermint one but I like lavender too. I love that it was a roll on so it made the oil easy to apply. Very concentrated so you are able to smell it but not too over powering. Lavender is good to calm and soothe your senses so it's easier to sleep. I can't wait to rest it out a little bit longer. :D
Kianna A.
I'm a huge fan of essential oils and Lavender is my favorite of them all. I love to roll the oil on my son at night after a good warm bath. It's smells really good and it's prediluted so it's safe to use on him directly from the bottle. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to bring a few essential oils into their home.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have never tried aromatherapy, so I was really excited to receive this product in my Splash VoxBox. I love the smell of lavender- I really do find it relaxing and a stress relief. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I don't think it has a strong enough smell. After I put it on, I didn't really notice the smell at all. Perhaps I did subconsciously, and that is the point, but like I said, I am new to aromatherapy.
Rose F.
I was so lucky to receive a lavender roll on because it is one of my favorite essential oils! The roller ball glides smoothly and the size of this roll-on is so convenient! It fits great in my backpack and I can take it out when I'm studying in the library and am starting to get stressed out. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Allison D.
Williamsville, NY
Nice light and compact! Floral lavender scent that I would use to try and help me relax, but I would use it for that more than as a perfume. Good for travel. I have a Young Living lavender oil that is stronger and not mixed with a diluting oil already so I do appreciate that this is an already combined mix that I can apply immediately. For me in general I probably wouldn't use this all that frequently but it gets the job done.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this roll on. I got it from the Splash VoxBox so it was my first time trying this, but I'm definitely glad I got the opportunity to test it. It has such a heavenly smell and puts your mind and body at peace. It's great for relaxation after a long day. Perfect after a nice warm bath!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.