BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
This is so fun! I received this product as a promotion and I love applying to my neck and wrists in the morning and at night! The smell is soothing and relaxing. It the scent is very subtle but smells great!
Madi D.
Orwigsburg, PA
I LOVE this! I love lavender scented things and this one just smells soooo good! It's really calming and I like to use it before I go to sleep, or anytime really! I now keep it in my purse! Love love loveeeee it!
Shanice M.
Auburn, AL
Unfortunately, I dropped my roller as soon as I opened it. But, I was able to tape it up🤷🏾‍♀️. I use this product almost every day. It really helps me with headaches, and to be able to relax.
Linda W.
I usually like anything that's lavender scented, but I didn't really like this one. Could just be that it's an oil? Because not a fan of oils. Maybe I'll just have to try it a few more times.
Theresa B.
Personally I don't like the smell of lavender that's why I didn't give it the full five stars, but for those who do, I would recommend. It's not heavy and overwhelming and applies really easily. Maybe I will try a different scent for myself.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
recieved this free of charge in my #splashvoxbox from influenster .. its very good for something to put in your bag ladies ... smells excellent amd not oily like other roll ons so thats a plus !
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
Love this! I've been having a hard time sleeping at night and this helps me relax. It smells great and lasts all night. I'm definitely going to have to keep purchasing! It helps my 1 year old sleep as well!!
Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
This smells just like DoTerra essential oil in Lavender. I had a stressful day at work, and decided to put this on my wrists at home. AMAZING! A bit powerful at first, then it's like heaven.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I didn't think I would enjoy this or that it would work. But I get really bad migraines and rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck is very calming and helps relieve headache pain.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
This smells soo lovely and I love that it isn't as overpowering as a typical perfume. It also leaves a bit of a shiny sheen on your skin if you rub the oil in which I have been loving.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On