BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kaye G.
It's good stuff. It smells super nice and makes you feel so at peace. I wish the lavender scent were stronger though. Other than that, nice product. I got it for free from influenster thank you
BreAnne H.
This is a very nice essential oil rollerball. I like to put it on my wrists and behind my ears at night and it's really soothing. It's not something I would probably buy myself. But I do like it!
Sabrina S.
Saucier, MS
This product smelled absolutely heavenly. I love wearing this oil and mixing it with perfumes. It is seriously a mood lifter if you're feeling down. I like to put it on both sides of my neck and on my wrists!
Linda W.
I usually like anything that's lavender scented, but I didn't really like this one. Could just be that it's an oil? Because not a fan of oils. Maybe I'll just have to try it a few more times.
Shanice M.
Auburn, AL
Unfortunately, I dropped my roller as soon as I opened it. But, I was able to tape it up🤷🏾‍♀️. I use this product almost every day. It really helps me with headaches, and to be able to relax.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I didn't think I would enjoy this or that it would work. But I get really bad migraines and rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck is very calming and helps relieve headache pain.
Theresa B.
Personally I don't like the smell of lavender that's why I didn't give it the full five stars, but for those who do, I would recommend. It's not heavy and overwhelming and applies really easily. Maybe I will try a different scent for myself.
Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
This smells just like DoTerra essential oil in Lavender. I had a stressful day at work, and decided to put this on my wrists at home. AMAZING! A bit powerful at first, then it's like heaven.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
This is so fun! I received this product as a promotion and I love applying to my neck and wrists in the morning and at night! The smell is soothing and relaxing. It the scent is very subtle but smells great!
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
recieved this free of charge in my #splashvoxbox from influenster .. its very good for something to put in your bag ladies ... smells excellent amd not oily like other roll ons so thats a plus !
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.