BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
I'm a big fan of essential oils already but the roller ball is really just the best. It makes application less messy and so easy. Use it on the bottom of my feet to relax at bedtime
Julianne T.
Julianne T.
This actually helps! My girlfriend uses this to help calm her anxiety, stress, and anger sometimes. On its own, it doesn't do too much, but I've noticed that when combining it with another stress-relief/relaxation method, it's fantastic! This also smells amazing!
Jenell H.
Jenell H.
Manhattan, KS
I was pleasantly surprised by this! I was a bit worried when I read that is was pre-diluted but that didn't seem to cause any problems. I received for free in my VOXBOX but would definitely buy in stores!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Topeka, KS
This smelled so good! I honestly am not sure if it made me feel more relaxed or soothed than I was before I put it on but it definitely didn't make me more stressed so I'll take it.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Villa Park , IL
I love that this comes in a rollerball form and is easy to apply. The packaging is also really nice for travel. Definitely nice lavender smell. Perfect for relaxing when on the go.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beaufort, SC
I heard so much about this product but I never got the chance to used until last weekend and I put it behind my ears and I feels so relaxed and calm. It's definitely worth the price
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Great product. Wonderful smell and not an oily feeling to it even though it is an oil. I received the lavender which is very calming and relaxing especially in a bubble bath. I definitely recommend this product.
Adrianne F.
Adrianne F.
Hays, KS
Not a ginormous fan of the scent or using it in general. I will probably give it away to my sister as I don't use much aromatherapy! Small bottle and seems quite affordable just not my taste! I probably won't buy it
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
De Pere, WI
This was a great product and I was pleased with the scent. It is the perfect size that I can just keep it on my desk at work for when I need a quick moment to my self to just relax. It is a strong scent, but does not linger as a perfume would
Mckenzie B.
Mckenzie B.
The smell was fabulous and it made me feel more calm! I just wish I had more of it and I wish they would have gaven us more ideas on how to use it, but other than that it is great!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.