BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kelly N.
Philadelphia, PA
This was sent to me in a vox box, I love the smell of this and I put it on when I am about to go to sleep. It is also really easy to throw into a little pouch or purse and take on the go, the bottle is the perfect size. I would probably buy this again when I run out
Kaye G.
It's good stuff. It smells super nice and makes you feel so at peace. I wish the lavender scent were stronger though. Other than that, nice product. I got it for free from influenster thank you
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
Smells good, but not as potent as I would like it to be. I know there are purer oils on the market so I'm not crazy about this one, although it's a much cheaper option than purer alternatives.
Melinda H.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed the ease of roll on and used it for relaxation after hard day of work. Nice smell but didn't seem to last as long as I would have liked. I received it free as part of Influenster box.
Kelly N.
Tempe, AZ
This product is perfect when you need a soothing remedy to relax your body and mind. The roller ball is easy to use and can be applied as much as you need. The lavender is so therapeutic and keeps your brain focused!
Amy J.
I've only dabbled in using oils as natural remedies but I have really enjoyed this roll on product. I love the easy application. I feel like the oil coming out isn't very concentrated however.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Great oil ! I'm a very big fan of essential oils and this fits right in ! I've used this to help relax my husband ! With three kids, work, and my husband in school it's great tool to help relax
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Ive never used something like this before, but i like the idea of it. I do like essential oils and they are very calming. It was smart to package it as a roll on for easy application with no mess! Smells great!
Sabrina S.
Saucier, MS
This product smelled absolutely heavenly. I love wearing this oil and mixing it with perfumes. It is seriously a mood lifter if you're feeling down. I like to put it on both sides of my neck and on my wrists!
Liz M.
I love this roll on oil so much! The smell is amazing and it calms me down. I love that it is easy to apply with the roller. It lasts for a while and smells lovely. I would recommend this for sure!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.