BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amy J.
I've only dabbled in using oils as natural remedies but I have really enjoyed this roll on product. I love the easy application. I feel like the oil coming out isn't very concentrated however.
Liz M.
I love this roll on oil so much! The smell is amazing and it calms me down. I love that it is easy to apply with the roller. It lasts for a while and smells lovely. I would recommend this for sure!
Emily L.
Austin, TX
I love how continent this essential oil is! Lavender is one of my favorites. You can use it as a fragrance or even to relax. I like to you is before bed to calm myself. I highly recommend this to others
Kelsey C.
The roller ball is very handy. I just feel that the lavender scent doesn't last very long. I have tried other brands of oils and they last for hours on it. Seems like these barely last an hour.
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
Smells good, but not as potent as I would like it to be. I know there are purer oils on the market so I'm not crazy about this one, although it's a much cheaper option than purer alternatives.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
This is a very nice, soft, relaxing scent. The roll on is convenient and it does not leak when thrown in a bag. The oil absorbs fast into skin and the scent when placed on pressure points is long lasting
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I received this through influenster for testing purposes. First off, this smells sooo good! It really helps calm me down and also works on my toddler. It also helps her with sleeping.. We love it!
Kelly N.
Morgantown, PA
This was sent to me in a vox box, I love the smell of this and I put it on when I am about to go to sleep. It is also really easy to throw into a little pouch or purse and take on the go, the bottle is the perfect size. I would probably buy this again when I run out
Liz P.
Arlington, VA
This product smells amazing! Even though I received it for free, it is something I would definitely buy. It rolls on easily, is great packaging, and really makes me feel relaxed. Great product!
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Great oil ! I'm a very big fan of essential oils and this fits right in ! I've used this to help relax my husband ! With three kids, work, and my husband in school it's great tool to help relax
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.