BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kelly L.
Tempe , AZ
This product is perfect when you need a soothing remedy to relax your body and mind. The roller ball is easy to use and can be applied as much as you need. The lavender is so therapeutic and keeps your brain focused!
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
This product smelled absolutely heavenly. I love wearing this oil and mixing it with perfumes. It is seriously a mood lifter if you're feeling down. I like to put it on both sides of my neck and on my wrists!
Kelsey C.
The roller ball is very handy. I just feel that the lavender scent doesn't last very long. I have tried other brands of oils and they last for hours on it. Seems like these barely last an hour.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
This is a very nice, soft, relaxing scent. The roll on is convenient and it does not leak when thrown in a bag. The oil absorbs fast into skin and the scent when placed on pressure points is long lasting
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I received this through influenster for testing purposes. First off, this smells sooo good! It really helps calm me down and also works on my toddler. It also helps her with sleeping.. We love it!
Kelly N.
Philadelphia, PA
This was sent to me in a vox box, I love the smell of this and I put it on when I am about to go to sleep. It is also really easy to throw into a little pouch or purse and take on the go, the bottle is the perfect size. I would probably buy this again when I run out
Liz P.
Arlington, VA
This product smells amazing! Even though I received it for free, it is something I would definitely buy. It rolls on easily, is great packaging, and really makes me feel relaxed. Great product!
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Great oil ! I'm a very big fan of essential oils and this fits right in ! I've used this to help relax my husband ! With three kids, work, and my husband in school it's great tool to help relax
BreAnne H.
This is a very nice essential oil rollerball. I like to put it on my wrists and behind my ears at night and it's really soothing. It's not something I would probably buy myself. But I do like it!
Kaye G.
It's good stuff. It smells super nice and makes you feel so at peace. I wish the lavender scent were stronger though. Other than that, nice product. I got it for free from influenster thank you
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On