BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jillian G.
Jillian G.
This product is absolutely amazing ! I love that it is all natural and the lovely lavender scent just puts me to sleep i put it all over before I go to bed and It is just so relaxing!
Gabrielle O.
Gabrielle O.
Orlando, FL
LOVED IT. Super great for relaxation. Very calming, and 10/10 definitely recommend to everyone to try this out! Great value! Highly recommend for people to try this product out as soon as possible. This is a great way to destress at any given time.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
This is Devine! I use this every night about 20 minutes before I go to bed. The sweet smell is strong enough but not overwhelming. It is very calming and I love how affordable it is.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Greensboro, NC
I use this stuff everyday and love it! It smells great and isn't too greasy. I never really bought into aromatherapy before but this has actually really helped with my anxiety levels!
Danni H.
Danni H.
I love this essential oil! It smells great but not too overwhelming, and comes in a very convenient little tube with a roll-on applicator. It fits perfectly in my purse without taking up much room, and I use it all the time. Highly recommend!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Holt, MI
I received a Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On from Influenster and it smells wonderful.  It comes diluted already so it's not as strong as I'd like it to be but I can still smell the lavender. The Roll-On makes it easy and mess-free to use!
Brooke k.
Brooke k.
I love the scent of this! It also glides on very smooth with the roller ball and doesn't disperse too much oil. I've used this before bed a few nights and seem to feel more relaxed.
Sofie H.
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
I received this product complimentary in the #SplashVoxBox. It definitely smells like lavender, but I personally find the aroma to be a bit too strong. Also, didn't really make me feel more "relaxed" but if you like lavender you might like this.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
LOVE this roll-on! Product goes on super smooth & dries very quickly, unlike most roll-on applicators. Scent lasts for quite a while, and definitely helps with sleep and relaxation.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
I love oils but sometimes don't know what to do with them. I love this because you simply roll it on and get all the goodness right away! It smells like lavender but isn't too strong. All my family and friends liked the smell and the idea of it. I would recommend
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.