BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
This product was something completely new to me. It smells great, feels great on my skin and completely natural. Plus it's Paraben and gluten free, no gmos and not tested on animals!
Haley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. This is the first time I've been introduced to this brand and I'm in love. I love the applicator of the bottle it makes it easy just to throw in my bag
Jasmine  W.
This product was great. It smelled good as well. I never used anything like this before. I really enjoyed it. I received. this product for free to review from influenster
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Haven't really used essential oils that much but I'm willing to give it a try. Lavender is one of my favorite scents so it's fitting that it's used for a distressing oil.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
I received this product in my splash voxbox to test! I absolutely love it! It isn't strong but it is strong enough that you can lightly smell it!! Will be buying this again!
Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product! This helps me so much when I'm dealing with nausea and stress. This does remind me of hippies and being out in nature. So this is a must in my purse.
Amy G.
This has been such a handy essential in life. I have used it on the go for relaxing my daughter and myself. I have used it to soothe mosquito bites and stop the itching.
Jolene L.
Fort smith, AR
This product had an amazing scent that lasted hours. I am big into scents right now so it definitely made me happy! I would use this product daily, just for the smell :)
Makayla W.
I absolutely love this product! I got in in the mail and couldn't wait to use it! Though I don't have much to compare it to, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Adrianna W.
Long Beach, CA
Not quite sure how to use this but, I love the scent. It's not too overbearing and smells like lavender. I like that it is a roll on which essentially has a cooling effect.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On