BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Vanessa Q.
McAllen, TX
So I received this product from Influenster! It works and smells great. It's compact and easy for travel!❤ It's a roll on so it won't spill which also makes it easy to apply anywhere on the body.
Sarah S.
This smells very nice - floral and relaxing, and I love the packaging. However I could only smell for a small amount of time so it was not long lasting. It's nice to have when you're stressed. I might purchase. I received this complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Sabrina A.
Worcester , MA
I love the smell ! It reminds me of a spa, I also really love the fact it's a roller ball it's so easy for travel . The bottle is glass which I like it lasts a while which I can already tell I'm going to love.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every day and every morning now it's a very relaxing scent that isn't too loud. In the morning, I roll it on my wrist and temples, it's very soothing aroma! Would definitely recommend!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I heard this product is in my splash voxbox and I can't wait to get it.. I've heard amazing things about it.. I heard it smells great and it's very relaxing .. as a mom of twins toddlers I need this lol
Tiffany M.
Monaca, PA
This product applied really well and didn't leave my skin greasy like some other oils. The lavender smell was long lasting and allowed me to have a refreshing nights sleep. I would buy it again.
Andie G.
Lavender is my favorite color so can you only imagine how excited I was when I seen this purple box inside this vox box i'm so in love with the sent I put it every day and I get a lot of compliments
Melinda H.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed the ease of roll on and used it for relaxation after hard day of work. Nice smell but didn't seem to last as long as I would have liked. I received it free as part of Influenster box.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Ive never used something like this before, but i like the idea of it. I do like essential oils and they are very calming. It was smart to package it as a roll on for easy application with no mess! Smells great!
Kelly N.
['Tempe', ''], AZ
This product is perfect when you need a soothing remedy to relax your body and mind. The roller ball is easy to use and can be applied as much as you need. The lavender is so therapeutic and keeps your brain focused!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.