BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amy R.
Amy R.
I love essential oils and this was so easy to use! It smells delicious and not too strong of a lavender sent. It has a good amount for a roll on and doesn't have the problem of dripping out when you use it. I would buy this product again. five stars!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never used oil aromatherapy before, but I seriously loved this lavender scented one. It's calming. I especially recommend rolling it on your temples before bed.

Definitely recommend this product.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
I love this product!!! Compared to other roll-on lavender oils, this is honestly the best one I've tried. There's so much more product in the packaging, and the roller ball is easy to use and cooling!
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Truthfully I got this in my splash box and was uncertain about it because I'm super sensitive to scents and it ended up being much better than expected. I'd for sure purchase this full size, it ended up being great on my skin.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
Very relaxing! Will definitely be going back to try out a few more for myself! It's nice to find companies that make good products that actually do what they claim. This company has my full support and I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Love this product! I use essential oils to help me wind down before bed. This lavender scent smells great and I LOVE the roller ball for easy application. Definitely would buy other scents from this brand! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I don't feel like this product did anything for me. I rolled it on my temples and behind my ears when I had a headache and it seemed to go away but not really sure if it was from the roll on.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
I love how quick and easy this is to apply and I feel confident carrying it around wth me all day. The only minus is that the scent dissipates so quickly. I feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Smells great! It's super soothing and the roller ball is easy to use. I'm pretty sure it's also a full size which is awesome! I received this for free from the Splash VoxBox. I think I'd recommend this, it's pretty solid if you enjoy aroma therapy.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Chattanooga, TN
The scent is long lasting as well as very soothing. After my shower I used the product before going to bed. I felt relaxed and I felt that I fell asleep more easily than I usually do.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.