BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily M.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to use this product. I got it free to try but I don't really like lavender scent. I did just it open because I have a headache and felt like maybe it could help calm me down. So far it hasn't done much but we'll see. The applicator is nice and it's convenient enough to keep on your purse.
Mim H.
Stamford, CT
I'm not really sure how to use this. I followed the directions and rubbed it on my temples and my wrists and neck but I don't think it really did anything. The smell is alright, nothing great. I looked up how other people were using it for their spa day and stuff but it didn't really help me come up with a recipe or whatever
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
I was really excited to find a sample of the lavender oil roll on in my infuenster box! I use lavender oil nightly before going to bed. It helps relax me for a good night of sleep! I have previously used a standard small bottle of lavender oil that you pour out and often find I pour too much, wasting it. I like that this one is a roll on, to give you just the right amount.
Natalie C.
I LOVE this product. You can roll it on your wrist to get the scent all day or you can relax at night by rubbing it on your temples and neck. I seriously slept better than I have in years and even more soundly than I usually would. The roll on application is very soothing as well. I would love to try more of their products.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
What a genius idea for a lavender roll on! I am very prone to anxiety and have heard that essential oils can help. I have found lavender to be useful for bedtime spritzes on pillows and am now trying it on my skin for a calming, daily use. I love the scent and find it very calming. First time user and I will be repeating!
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this product. I think the lavender smell is very relaxing and soothing. I am not much for aromatherapy but I think the other scents might have been more my taste but it really isn't bad. I receive this product complementary from Influenster in the Splash VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.
Bethany G.
I could not be more pleased with this product!! I have wanted to try EO's for a while, and this is my first experience with them. I have used it on myself, my husband, and my two children. It helps us relax, it smells amazing, and the fact that it's already diluted is so convenient. My kids sleep 10x better now!!
Judy M.
The smell of this oil is absolutely lovely and very relaxing! Essential oils are all the rage these days and I can see why! * this item was received for free for my unbiased opinion. @Influenster #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I absolutely love this roll on aromatherapy, it has such a great smell and so soothing when I have a headache I just put some on my
Temples or when I can't sleep I just put some on me and it helps me. I got this complimentary from Influenster
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I'm giving this 4 stars only because I wish it had less ingredients and contained ONLY Lavender essential oil. I think Lavender is gentle enough on the skin hat we don't have to dilute. Other than that, it smells like pure Lavender and it's delicious. For the price, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On