BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I honestly did not think I would like it since I'm not a fan of lavender but boy was I wrong. This is the only oil that literally does what it's supposed to do-calm me down. I recommend buying it!
Maylin T.
The scent on this is intoxicating! The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On ball is a must to calm testing anxiety or help with those sleepless nights. Highly recommend it to anyone with sleep or anxiety issues. It's also great for travel and easy to carry in your purse.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells wonderful. Other roll ball type perfumes or oils sometimes are hard to get out of the bottle but this stuff work great! Love the card to make my own slats as well using this product! #indulgePurely
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
This scented oil was so great and relaxing. I put it on right before bed and it really did relax me. It might be a little pricey for me but I will definitely continue to use it to the end before deciding on that.
Hannah S.
Morehead, KY
This product smelled amazing and was extremely effective at helping me relax and unwind before bed. The roll-on application applied easily and the smell was strong but not overwhelming. I loved it!
Ashley H.
Madison , TN
This smells soooooooooo good! As soon as I took a sniff I felt so calm. The scent is soothing and as a first time user I am impressed. Thank you influenster for allowing me to test this for free
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I use to talk down essential oils but after putting this on and sitting here for about 20 minutes I feel calm and sleepy! And it smells amazing. It calmed my one year old down too (praise Jesus)
Alexis A.
Lockport , LA
I absolutely love this roll on oil blend. I've been looking so long for something like this. I'm a first time user. Beings it's a roll on is a huge plus. I got it for free in the splash vox box.
Aspen G.
Owosso, MI
The convenience of this oil is amazing. The smell is so nice too! I used right before bed and applied to all pressure points and I slept so well. Can't wait to share this with friends and family!
Mariana G.
Elmsford , NY
I try this night and sleep like an angel!! I tried on my cousin that has problem sleeping too and she spent the whole night sleeping, love the bottle is so simple!! I would definitely buy again!!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.