BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Molly D.
Kettering, OH
I love essential oils and the lavender scent. I like the idea of a roll on however I wish somewhere in the packaging iy told you the benefits and uses in addition to where to apply it. Overall, great product
Carmen T.
Virginia Bch, VA
First time ever using something like this. I fell in love instantly! The scents is very settle and relaxing. Since I've got it I've been using it right before I go to bed and it helps me to relax.
Sarah A.
I love love love the roll on aspect of this oil. It's so easy to use and doesn't require getting your fingers messy to apply. I keep it in my purse and apply multiple times a day! Amazing product!!
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
This scented oil was so great and relaxing. I put it on right before bed and it really did relax me. It might be a little pricey for me but I will definitely continue to use it to the end before deciding on that.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I honestly did not think I would like it since I'm not a fan of lavender but boy was I wrong. This is the only oil that literally does what it's supposed to do-calm me down. I recommend buying it!
Alexis A.
Lockport, LA
I absolutely love this roll on oil blend. I've been looking so long for something like this. I'm a first time user. Beings it's a roll on is a huge plus. I got it for free in the splash vox box.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I heard this product is in my splash voxbox and I can't wait to get it.. I've heard amazing things about it.. I heard it smells great and it's very relaxing .. as a mom of twins toddlers I need this lol
Sarah S.
This smells very nice - floral and relaxing, and I love the packaging. However I could only smell for a small amount of time so it was not long lasting. It's nice to have when you're stressed. I might purchase. I received this complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Aspen G.
Owosso, MI
The convenience of this oil is amazing. The smell is so nice too! I used right before bed and applied to all pressure points and I slept so well. Can't wait to share this with friends and family!
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I use to talk down essential oils but after putting this on and sitting here for about 20 minutes I feel calm and sleepy! And it smells amazing. It calmed my one year old down too (praise Jesus)
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.