BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
This scented oil was so great and relaxing. I put it on right before bed and it really did relax me. It might be a little pricey for me but I will definitely continue to use it to the end before deciding on that.
Abbie T.
Woodstown, NJ
This roll on smells amazing! Not only that but the second I roll it on my skin, I instantly feel relaxed and care free. Not only that but this oil is great for a massage! I would definitely use this product again!
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I honestly did not think I would like it since I'm not a fan of lavender but boy was I wrong. This is the only oil that literally does what it's supposed to do-calm me down. I recommend buying it!
Aubrey C.
Liberty Hill, TX
I received this product in my #splashvoxbox. I love this product!! It smells amazing and truly does make you feel relaxed. I have never used a product like this before, but I am a firm believer in it now and will definitely look into purchasing this product again.
Shakira p.
This natures origin roll on is amazing. The packaging is very beautiful and the scent is amazing. I got this product free from influenster for testing purposes but I would love to use this product again so I will be buying this.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells wonderful. Other roll ball type perfumes or oils sometimes are hard to get out of the bottle but this stuff work great! Love the card to make my own slats as well using this product! #indulgePurely
Brie C.
Racine, WI
I wasn't sure if I was going to like it when I received it from influenster, but I ended up loving it! It leaves a wonderful smell and calms me down when I just roll a little but on my wrists! I love this!
Sarah A.
I love love love the roll on aspect of this oil. It's so easy to use and doesn't require getting your fingers messy to apply. I keep it in my purse and apply multiple times a day! Amazing product!!
Carmen T.
Virginia Bch, VA
First time ever using something like this. I fell in love instantly! The scents is very settle and relaxing. Since I've got it I've been using it right before I go to bed and it helps me to relax.
Isabelle D.
Austin, TX
This product is perfect for right before bed. I love that it comes in a roller ball form and the scent isn't too strong. Just enough to help me fall asleep. I would definitely recommend to a friend
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.