BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I loved this! Went in super easy, although I felt like a lot came out. The smell wasn't overpowering but was still enough to be refreshing, had a calm/cool effect . Lasted a long time as well. I would buy this.
Molly D.
Kettering, OH
I love essential oils and the lavender scent. I like the idea of a roll on however I wish somewhere in the packaging iy told you the benefits and uses in addition to where to apply it. Overall, great product
Brie C.
Racine, WI
I wasn't sure if I was going to like it when I received it from influenster, but I ended up loving it! It leaves a wonderful smell and calms me down when I just roll a little but on my wrists! I love this!
Shakira p.
This natures origin roll on is amazing. The packaging is very beautiful and the scent is amazing. I got this product free from influenster for testing purposes but I would love to use this product again so I will be buying this.
Abbie T.
Philadelphia, PA
This roll on smells amazing! Not only that but the second I roll it on my skin, I instantly feel relaxed and care free. Not only that but this oil is great for a massage! I would definitely use this product again!
Carmen T.
Virginia Bch, VA
First time ever using something like this. I fell in love instantly! The scents is very settle and relaxing. Since I've got it I've been using it right before I go to bed and it helps me to relax.
Isabelle D.
Austin , TX
This product is perfect for right before bed. I love that it comes in a roller ball form and the scent isn't too strong. Just enough to help me fall asleep. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Sarah A.
I love love love the roll on aspect of this oil. It's so easy to use and doesn't require getting your fingers messy to apply. I keep it in my purse and apply multiple times a day! Amazing product!!
Aubrey C.
Jamaica, NY
I received this product in my #splashvoxbox. I love this product!! It smells amazing and truly does make you feel relaxed. I have never used a product like this before, but I am a firm believer in it now and will definitely look into purchasing this product again.
Stephanie G.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this product. The smell is wonderful and even when put on all points it suggests it is not overpowering at all. It seems like it releases sent exactly when I need to remain calm.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.