BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Destinee N.
This is a good product but I personally don't care for lavender scented things. I did try it outside because my mother always says it keeps away the bugs and it helped! It is a very lightweight oil and you can add it into a lot of fun DIY scrubs,bathbombs etc! I recommend this product to all of you Lavendar lovers out there!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Simple, easy to use, all around great product. I got this complementary but I've always appreciated essential oils. I rubbed this on my temples and behind my ears about an hour before bed last night and slept sound like a baby. The aroma isn't overpowering and it feels nice on your skin with the metal ball roller. GREAT product.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
I love essential oils, I'm constantly diffusing them. The lavender scent is so nice and relaxing, plus it lasts a long time. The roll on bottle is so convenient! I roll it on my daughters feet at night before bed to help her relax and go to sleep faster.
Victoria B.
Round Rock
This is awesome. I love that it comes in a roller ball, which makes it so easy to transport around. The scent is fantastic and long lasting. Perfect, natural, earthy lavender smell. This is my first time using this product, but I will definitely be purchasing again. #ad #freesample #contest #influenster #NaturesOrigin
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender, so this was not my favorite product. Would have loved to have received the peppermint one though. That being said, the oil is very interesting and doesn't leave an awkward residue. The smell is a much more pleasant lavender smell, almost with some pine undertones, so it is pleasant, just not 100% for me!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
Lavender essential oil blend from Natures Origin Aromatherapy is my favorite! So relaxing, soothing, and reassuring <3 if I feel stressed this is my go to for my at home spa day! Everything about it is amazing from the texture to the smell to the relief I feel from using it! I highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried this product!
Mary E.
Manhattan, KS
So I have never been a fan of lavender anything! Normally gives me a major headache, so when I pulled this from the box I was very hesitant. I read the back- and opened it up anyway, rolled it on my wrist and was pleasantly surprised that I did not mind the smell. I normally get an immediate headache. I still let my roommate sample it as she is a fan- and she loved it! She said it was very calming and easy to carry in a purse or pocket.
brittne T.
webster , MA
I love Lavender but I really didn't like this product. It kind of gave me a headache. I'm sorry @NaturesOrigin I really wanted to love it, but I just didn't. I received this product for free but these opinions are 100% my own. #indulgepurely #contest
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
This product was not for me. I am very sensitive to smells and instead of a slight smell from these to help destress, I got several head-ache inducing whiffs. I, personally, am very sensitive to smells, so that could have been the issue, but I would not use this product again.

I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the smell and effects of lavender. This roller is perfect for travel or simple at home use! I like to roll the oil into my wrists and back of neck before going to sleep. It relaxes me and gives me such a relaxing night's sleep! So glad I received this because I think it's the start of my love for essential oils!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On