BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Murrieta, CA
Honestly, this stuff could have had a stronger lavender smell! The rollerball was smooth and distributed the product nicely, but for being pure lavender it should have had a longer smell.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Atlanta, GA
This product smelled nice and was pretty soothing. If you're really into lavender then this is a great product for you! It's really easy to apply. It's not necessarily something I would use often though, personally. I received this product free for testing.
Kelli J.
Kelli J.
Thomasville, GA
Inlove with this roll on! I'm a big fan of natural oils, and this smells amazing! It's a very nice oil, you can tell it's not a cheap oil and it's a great brand! I will be purchasing more
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Batesburg, SC
I really love this product from Nature's Origin! It's compact and easy to use - plus the lavender smell is so calming and fresh. Using it as directed, really makes for a relaxing and soothing day. This is definitely something I would recommend to a friend.
Khayana W.
Khayana W.
Vallejo, CA
My first time having an essential oil roll on and this lavender smells so GOOOOD . I can't believe how full this sample is . I also received it free in my splash box . I would DEFINITELY purchase this again once it's out . It smells so light and it not oily at all . Thank you so much I love it . Also the price is worth it as well
Merrill H.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
This is so fun! I received this product as a promotion and I love applying to my neck and wrists in the morning and at night! The smell is soothing and relaxing. It the scent is very subtle but smells great!
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Newbury, OH
The amount of oil you get is a lot and it works so well. I love lavender so I was really excited about this. It doesn't last that long but it doesn't bother me. I received this to review.
Harronisha C.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday and every morning now it's a very relaxing sent that infant too loud. In the morning I roll it on my wrist a temple very soothing! Would definitely but and recommend!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
This stuff is so strong. It's smells like lavender, maybe I put too much, but it is so strong. The packaging is lovely, and it's not harsh or irritating on my skin. It's just so strong.
Anne L.
Anne L.
Laurel, MD
I received this from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I loved this roll-on! The smell was light but crisp and relaxing. Application was easy and not at all messy. I will definitely continue to use this before bed on my wrists and temples.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.