BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
I was a little hesitant to try this scent! I love lavender but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about wearing this, but it's so subtle and relaxing! It's not in your face like peppermint is. I like to use it when I'm doing masks or taking a bath. I got it for free from Influenster for testing purposes
Erica B.
Super convenient on the go essential oils! Just one tiny swipe is all you need for a few hours at least. I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes but my opinions are all my own!
Quintessa M.
Simpsonville, SC
This smells so good and relaxing, I actually followed the recipe and I used it as a daily scrub that I mixed along with epsom salt. You don't need to use much and it's one of my new favorite products
Julie C.
Whitestone, NY
I have never tried any forms of aromatherapy, so getting this complimentary of the Splash Vox box is a total treat. Lavender is perfect for those who want to experience tranquility so I was very excited to try this out. The packaging of this nice and application is easy with the roller ball. The size of this is great for on the go and the scent lasts for a good period of time.
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Smells amazing first of all, second it keeps me calm cool and collected throughout the day. And its not one of those gross sticky oils, great formula and i got it for free to test in my SplashVoxbox!
Megan H.
This product is so incredible and easy to use and take on the go with you. I received it complementary and was a first time user that will definitely be coming back to get it again! It's a must try product!
savannah f.
The lavender oil used in this roll on is definitely a premium oil. The roll on is very convenient and soothing. Perfect for a student to keep in their backpack for use before tests, quizzes, etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Marissa L.
Sacramento , CA
Works amazing wonders, it's a simple roll on that's lasts such a long time! I love to use it with the baby when it's getting close to nap time. I also take it to work and use it when I'm stressed out
Mikka B.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product! I am a oils lover this is perfect for on the go. I can not wait to try more, the produce is so worth the price. Great packaging and bottle. I do not think this could get any better
Stephanie G.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this product. The smell is wonderful and even when put on all points it suggests it is not overpowering at all. It seems like it releases sent exactly when I need to remain calm.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.