BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tessa H.
Las vegas, NV
I always have loved lavender essential oils. It's definitely a good oil to help my mind and soul. I use these in my bath and it soothes my mind. I can't wait to try more ideas with this
Jackie N.
Truthfully I got this in my splash box and was uncertain about it because I'm super sensitive to scents and it ended up being much better than expected. I'd for sure purchase this full size, it ended up being great on my skin.
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
I'm a huge fan of packaging, and I love how the product is packaged. It's very simple yet classy and looks high end. The smell of the Lavender is perfect - it's not overwhelming at all!
Anne L.
Laurel, MD
I received this from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. I loved this roll-on! The smell was light but crisp and relaxing. Application was easy and not at all messy. I will definitely continue to use this before bed on my wrists and temples.
Kimberly J.
I don't feel like this product did anything for me. I rolled it on my temples and behind my ears when I had a headache and it seemed to go away but not really sure if it was from the roll on.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
Amazing product! I'm in love. I have been using it for the last few nights and I have never slept better. Mine is lavender, which my favorite scent. Definitely will be trying out other scents soon 👍
Kaitlin O.
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so when I got this in my box I was so excited! I used doterra before so they were pricey... this is a great product for a great price. The aroma last forever and is super soothing. I would 100% recent this to others!
Amy R.
I love essential oils and this was so easy to use! It smells delicious and not too strong of a lavender sent. It has a good amount for a roll on and doesn't have the problem of dripping out when you use it. I would buy this product again. five stars!
Lacey W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've never used oil aromatherapy before, but I seriously loved this lavender scented one. It's calming. I especially recommend rolling it on your temples before bed.

Definitely recommend this product.
Abbie B.
I love this product!!! Compared to other roll-on lavender oils, this is honestly the best one I've tried. There's so much more product in the packaging, and the roller ball is easy to use and cooling!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On