BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
I was a little hesitant to try this scent! I love lavender but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about wearing this, but it's so subtle and relaxing! It's not in your face like peppermint is. I like to use it when I'm doing masks or taking a bath. I got it for free from Influenster for testing purposes
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this stuff, such a soothing and very relaxing smell. Thanks to influenster I got to try this for free and once I run out I will be repurchasing another! Nice packaging as well love the roll on!!
Shannin W.
Hilton, NY
I wasn't a fan of the lavender scent unfortunately. However, I think the concept of a roll on oil is awesome! I personally just could not deal with the scent and did not find it relaxing or calming.
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Smells amazing first of all, second it keeps me calm cool and collected throughout the day. And its not one of those gross sticky oils, great formula and i got it for free to test in my SplashVoxbox!
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
lovely lavender essential oil blend and it's so calming! I have a sensitive nose but this oil is perfectly light and refreshing, instantly relaxing and great for adding to a bath or homemade candles
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I loved this! Went in super easy, although I felt like a lot came out. The smell wasn't overpowering but was still enough to be refreshing, had a calm/cool effect . Lasted a long time as well. I would buy this.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Smells absolutely magical! I love it. I'll definitely be keeping it in my purse from now on. It's advertised to give a smoothing, calming and reassuring scent to the user. I completely vouch for that!
Haley M.
Redford, MI
I received the Natures Origin lavender roll on in my Influenster Splash box to sample for free. The scent is great, and I love that it has a roller ball! The lavender helps me sleep better at night and works to calm my nerves!
Mikka B.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product! I am a oils lover this is perfect for on the go. I can not wait to try more, the produce is so worth the price. Great packaging and bottle. I do not think this could get any better
Quintessa M.
Simpsonville, SC
This smells so good and relaxing, I actually followed the recipe and I used it as a daily scrub that I mixed along with epsom salt. You don't need to use much and it's one of my new favorite products
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.