BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Elsa H.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
My first time trying this tool on lavender oil , I've never tried anything like this but I must say I like it , it's calming and relaxing the sent is not my favorite but it's not bad at all
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
This was the first essential oil I've tried. I put it on my wrists and temple before bed. It did put me in a relaxation mood! The type of bottle made it easy to apply in the roll on motion.
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX
This is my lullaby. It's not a strong scent, but just enough to let my body know it's time to unwind and get ready for bed. A little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I love it. I would definitely buy this, since I received it free this time.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
It smelled great,and I love how it was a roll on kind! It didn't spill everywhere like regular oils would if they were in just a bottle ! I definitely felt calm and relaxed after using it!!
Essence B.
Essence B.
Morristown , NJ
Absolutely love the smell of this product ,lavender has to be one of my favorite scents and beyond relaxing I rub it on my temples right after I'm done my bath and it puts me right to sleep
Karina W.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I love the smell of lavender but not during the day. I would use this product at night as a sleeping scent. It is a little bit strong for me but does smell natural. The application (roll on) is very convenient and allows for as much or as little to be applied.
Tabatha T.
Tabatha T.
Rutledge, TN
#sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma absolutely in love with this stuff!! It reduces my stress and helps me sleep when I use it at night! Very happy with results 🤗
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
Love this! I've been having a hard time sleeping at night and this helps me relax. It smells great and lasts all night. I'm definitely going to have to keep purchasing! It helps my 1 year old sleep as well!!
Kaetlin B.
Kaetlin B.
Toledo, OH
I was pleased with the scent that the roll on gave. I applied it to my wrist and other pulse points and found it to be relaxing and a quality scent. It won't replace my perfume, but is great for a at- home spa day!
Alyson J.
Alyson J.
Nashville , GA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product was packaged nicely. The smell was a tad over powering to begin with. After time you do get used to it.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.