BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chanel G.
Norcross , GA
Essential oils are a big staple for me and now I have a go to brand! The lavender toll on smelled so sultry and very convenient to put on with the roller applicator. Thank you Influenster for sending me one of my favorite scents
Alex A.
Love this product. The bottle with built in roller is easy and relaxing to use. The scent is strong enough to smell but not too strong so that it overpowers you. I was sent this by Influenster for testing purposes but definitely would buy it myself!
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Smells amazing first of all, second it keeps me calm cool and collected throughout the day. And its not one of those gross sticky oils, great formula and i got it for free to test in my SplashVoxbox!
Marissa L.
Sacramento , CA
Works amazing wonders, it's a simple roll on that's lasts such a long time! I love to use it with the baby when it's getting close to nap time. I also take it to work and use it when I'm stressed out
savannah f.
The lavender oil used in this roll on is definitely a premium oil. The roll on is very convenient and soothing. Perfect for a student to keep in their backpack for use before tests, quizzes, etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Julie C.
Whitestone, NY
I have never tried any forms of aromatherapy, so getting this complimentary of the Splash Vox box is a total treat. Lavender is perfect for those who want to experience tranquility so I was very excited to try this out. The packaging of this nice and application is easy with the roller ball. The size of this is great for on the go and the scent lasts for a good period of time.
Mary M.
['Spring', ''], TX
This stuff smells SO good!!! My favorite time to use it is right before bed. I roll it on the back of my neck, my forehead, under my nose and my wrists. It's so calming. I absolutely love this product.
Pria W.
i love the packaging. this product came in an elegant roll on cylinder container this made application easy. i don't LOVE the smell. but i will still use it as a part of my aromatherapy routine. i recommend this product
Haley M.
Redford, MI
I received the Natures Origin lavender roll on in my Influenster Splash box to sample for free. The scent is great, and I love that it has a roller ball! The lavender helps me sleep better at night and works to calm my nerves!
Hadley F.
I loved this stuff. I usually diffuse lavender in my room at night and it is so relaxing, and this helped me take that relaxation on the go. It also doubles as a great natural perfume that isn't overpowering.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.