BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
I love how continent this essential oil is! Lavender is one of my favorites. You can use it as a fragrance or even to relax. I like to you is before bed to calm myself. I highly recommend this to others
Shanice M.
Shanice M.
Auburn, AL
Unfortunately, I dropped my roller as soon as I opened it. But, I was able to tape it up🤷🏾‍♀️. I use this product almost every day. It really helps me with headaches, and to be able to relax.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Worcester , MA
I love the smell ! It reminds me of a spa, I also really love the fact it's a roller ball it's so easy for travel . The bottle is glass which I like it lasts a while which I can already tell I'm going to love.
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
recieved this free of charge in my #splashvoxbox from influenster .. its very good for something to put in your bag ladies ... smells excellent amd not oily like other roll ons so thats a plus !
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Carrollton, TX
Love this lavender aromatherapy roll on! It's so easy to apply and throw in your bag to reuse on the go. The product feels nice on the skin and blends in well. The only down side is that the scent does not last long so it would not be used in place of a perfume.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Royal Oak, MI
Absolutely love it. It smells and feels great, super relaxing. My first time using this product, but I would certainly purchase again. The appearance was nice, and it lasts a long time. Definitely would recommend to a friend. Can't wait to try another scent.
Julie P.
Julie P.
I really enjoy the smell of lavender and this reminds me a lot of the Epson salt I use for bath time. This helps me feel calmer and relaxed especially to sleep. Easy to roll on and travel friendly.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Love the smell of this. I roll it on my wrists and take the roller off and put some on the vacuum cleaner filter which makes the whole house smell like lavender while i vacuum. Love it!
Athie L.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
This smells soo lovely and I love that it isn't as overpowering as a typical perfume. It also leaves a bit of a shiny sheen on your skin if you rub the oil in which I have been loving.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Personally I don't like the smell of lavender that's why I didn't give it the full five stars, but for those who do, I would recommend. It's not heavy and overwhelming and applies really easily. Maybe I will try a different scent for myself.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.