BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lexie M.
Love this! It is long lasting and smells just like lavender it is a great essential oil.easy for on the go and traveling it is also perfect to keep in your purse. when I am run now I plan to buy this!
Quintessa M.
Simpsonville, SC
This smells so good and relaxing, I actually followed the recipe and I used it as a daily scrub that I mixed along with epsom salt. You don't need to use much and it's one of my new favorite products
Pria W.
i love the packaging. this product came in an elegant roll on cylinder container this made application easy. i don't LOVE the smell. but i will still use it as a part of my aromatherapy routine. i recommend this product
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
This smells amazing and goes on so smooth. It is instantly relaxing I cannot wait to have an at home spa day with my lavender essential oil! #induldgepurely ! Thanks influenster for the free sample!!
Shannin W.
Hilton, NY
I wasn't a fan of the lavender scent unfortunately. However, I think the concept of a roll on oil is awesome! I personally just could not deal with the scent and did not find it relaxing or calming.
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this stuff, such a soothing and very relaxing smell. Thanks to influenster I got to try this for free and once I run out I will be repurchasing another! Nice packaging as well love the roll on!!
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
I loved this! Went in super easy, although I felt like a lot came out. The smell wasn't overpowering but was still enough to be refreshing, had a calm/cool effect . Lasted a long time as well. I would buy this.
Haley M.
Redford, MI
I received the Natures Origin lavender roll on in my Influenster Splash box to sample for free. The scent is great, and I love that it has a roller ball! The lavender helps me sleep better at night and works to calm my nerves!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Smells absolutely magical! I love it. I'll definitely be keeping it in my purse from now on. It's advertised to give a smoothing, calming and reassuring scent to the user. I completely vouch for that!
Hadley F.
I loved this stuff. I usually diffuse lavender in my room at night and it is so relaxing, and this helped me take that relaxation on the go. It also doubles as a great natural perfume that isn't overpowering.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.