BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
I got this product from influenster to try out. I had never really used essential oils before but I really liked this lavender scented one. It had a calming effect on me which was nice!
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
This is such a nice product! I have been a lover of essential oils for about a year, but have not used a roller ball product before. The rollerball is so convenient for an on the go use.  The lavender scent is relaxing and light. It does not last on the skin very long, but I do like just breathing it in and out a few times. Also for the price it is worth a try! Great for before bedtime, and stressful moments at work.
Kristen B.
I am obsessed with this product! I'm so excited I got this in the box, I have. Even wanting to try some of their products and I love that's it's in a roller ball. I LOVE lavender, it really helps to relax you and I like to use it before bed. I keep it right on my nightstand. It dries quick doesn't leave a oily residue on your skin and has the right amount of fragrance, it's not too strong but doesn't fade away after just a couple minutes. I definitely want to try more of their roller ball essential oils
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
I have only recently been introduced to essential oils, and I'm really starting to understand the benefits. What I love about this lavender roll on is that I am able to travel with it and bring it anywhere with me. Lavender is super helpful to calm you down in a stressful situation, and I am an anxious person so it comes in handy. The roll feature works great and dispenses just the right amount of oil. To use it, you simply just roll a little bit on your wrist and breath in the benefits.
Kaitlyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I was thrilled to receive this product in my latest VoxBox! I have been obsessed with essential oils for summertime, I mix essential oils in with a little coconut oil to use as a lotion or shaving cream (this also works amazingly on sunburnt skin as well). But my biggest issue with them has always been that they are so messy! However, the rollerball aspect to this is amazing, it keeps it mess free smelling fabulous. 😍

I did receive this product for free in exchange for an honest review
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
This product is so very soothing! It is the perfect size and it is the perfect applicator. Some tend to be lotions and oil bottles themselves but the roller ball just makes it that much easier to apply. This scent is calming and is perfect before bed!
Erika J.
Breckenridge, MN
Smells wonderful! I love that it's a roll on...makes it much easier to use. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time and its a good sized bottle. I would buy this product.
Melanie D.
I get headaches a lot, mainly because of stress. My coworker told me that lavender oil helps, because it opens your sinus cavity and helps you breathe better, relieving your migraine. I bought some lavender oil yesterday, and came home to this. Lol. I used this one mainly throughout the day (it was literally three times the size of the one I bought earlier that day) and I felt amazing by the end of the day! It smells so nice and doesn't leave behind a greasy residue!
Jessica A.
Ansted, WV
I absolutely love! I've never personally used essential oils before, but I fell in love with this product with my first use! I'm on my feet a lot at work, so every night I use the roll on to massage and provide some relief to my aching muscles. It actually works! The scent provides aromatherapy to calm you right into sleep. I would love to keep buying and try the other oils available! Got a full tube in my splash voxbox! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Emily L.
Escondido, CA
I received this product to test as part of the Splash VoxBox. I haven't tried out too many essential oils, but i really enjoy the Lavender smell of this one. The roller-ball is a nice feature to easily place the oil where you want without making a mess. I've been placing it behind my ears and on the back of my neck at night and I really enjoy it. I think I'm going to start bringing it to use before my yoga classes as well. I'd say the roller ball is easier to use then oils in a dropper.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On