BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Loved my aromatherapy roll on in lavender. Really helping me to fall asleep after a long day at work or just to help me relax. Super convenient to keep in my pocket or purse at work or running around.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this stuff I was kind of iffy at first because I didn't know really what it was. Doesn't really have a scent. Feels good on the skin and got quiet a bit! Good stuff! I would recommend to others !!!!!!!
Chanel G.
Norcross, GA
Essential oils are a big staple for me and now I have a go to brand! The lavender toll on smelled so sultry and very convenient to put on with the roller applicator. Thank you Influenster for sending me one of my favorite scents
Teddie A.
I love this roll on oil! It has been so helpful at night when I am relaxing and going to sleep. The scent is the perfect lavender and goes on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good oil!
C'aria D.
Biloxi, MS
First time trying aromatherapy oil and I'm not disappointed. I'm so happy I received this complimentary in my voxbox because I'm not sure if I would've tried it otherwise. Great product, no complaints.
Bre W.
Terre Haute, IN
Perfect for on the go! I take mine to work when things get stressful. I also use it at night before bed. The scent is perfect, not to strong but does last a while. Would definitely recommend to others!
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Love this product! Smells so nice I love to put it on before going to bed to help relax myself. First time user but will buy again! I've never used an essential oil before but I really like this one!!
Lexie M.
Love this! It is long lasting and smells just like lavender it is a great essential oil.easy for on the go and traveling it is also perfect to keep in your purse. when I am run now I plan to buy this!
Amber H.
Super awesome way to use essential oils. I love how easy it is to carry around and how long it lasts. Really effective. I love it! So happy I got to try this product. Something I would definitely buy!!
Conner S.
Norman, OK
I am a constant user of oils in general, and I will definitely be rebuying this brand! The roller ball puts a generous amount of oil on the area you are applying to and gives a lot of oil fragrance, unlike other brands!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.