BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Brie C.
Brie C.
Racine, WI
I wasn't sure if I was going to like it when I received it from influenster, but I ended up loving it! It leaves a wonderful smell and calms me down when I just roll a little but on my wrists! I love this!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
Smells good, but not as potent as I would like it to be. I know there are purer oils on the market so I'm not crazy about this one, although it's a much cheaper option than purer alternatives.
Nika E.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Ive never used something like this before, but i like the idea of it. I do like essential oils and they are very calming. It was smart to package it as a roll on for easy application with no mess! Smells great!
Vasy P.
Vasy P.
Canton, GA
I love essential oils! I love to diffuse them, so when I received this in my Splashbox I was so excited to try! The lavender oil has calming properties so I usually use the roller on the back of my neck, under my nose, and on the bottom of my children's feet.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
The roller ball is very handy. I just feel that the lavender scent doesn't last very long. I have tried other brands of oils and they last for hours on it. Seems like these barely last an hour.
Justina H.
Justina H.
I'm so happy I received lavender essential oil free in my Influenster splash voxbox! I love lavender! This roll on applicator makes applying super easy and convenient! It's perfect for putting on the kids before bed to help calm them too. I wouldn't change a thing!
Liz P.
Liz P.
Arlington, VA
This product smells amazing! Even though I received it for free, it is something I would definitely buy. It rolls on easily, is great packaging, and really makes me feel relaxed. Great product!
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I didn't think I would enjoy this or that it would work. But I get really bad migraines and rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck is very calming and helps relieve headache pain.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
This smells just like DoTerra essential oil in Lavender. I had a stressful day at work, and decided to put this on my wrists at home. AMAZING! A bit powerful at first, then it's like heaven.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
This is a very nice, soft, relaxing scent. The roll on is convenient and it does not leak when thrown in a bag. The oil absorbs fast into skin and the scent when placed on pressure points is long lasting
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.