BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mia H.
Drexel Hill, PA
This product is amazing amazing amazing the smell is amazing it has a claiming effect to it , the package is nice the amount they give is good. It is definitely worth the purchase I highly recommend this product
Jordyn A.
I love the scent of this product, it's incredibly relaxing. This was the first time I'd used this brand and I'm in love. I love that it's has a roll on applicator, definitely makes things way easier as far as application goes!
Elena F.
It has a nice tea like smell. It's strong, but not too strong. I love that it's a roll on application. I love anything that would make me destress, I didn't feel like it really stayed on too long (which is probably a good thing) you can control obviously how much you want to use. I think this works because you have to inhale and exhale a lot which calms you down. The smell is calming too (but if you hate the smell, I'm sure that is not calming.)
Rose F.
I was so lucky to receive a lavender roll on because it is one of my favorite essential oils! The roller ball glides smoothly and the size of this roll-on is so convenient! It fits great in my backpack and I can take it out when I'm studying in the library and am starting to get stressed out. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
destiny r.
Orlando, FL
I recieved this in a recent voxbox for testing purpose and I'm so glad I got the lavender scent. It would have been nice to try the peppermint one but I like lavender too. I love that it was a roll on so it made the oil easy to apply. Very concentrated so you are able to smell it but not too over powering. Lavender is good to calm and soothe your senses so it's easier to sleep. I can't wait to rest it out a little bit longer. :D
Meaghan J.
Traverse city, MI
I am a lavender fan to begin with, but I also have a high stress job and have trouble falling asleep. I've been rolling this on my wrists before bed and I truly believe it has helped to ease my mind and fall asleep earlier than usually.

It's not too strong of a flavor and the roll on application makes it easy to use. I've used other essential oils and the application can be messy- this is perfect!
Morgan C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product! I received it right before going on vacation. After applying it every night, I slept amazing. Would highly recommend - easy to apply and smells great.
Katherine S.
Moncks Corner , SC
I am a big fan of essential oils, and loved that this is in a dolly bottle. The oil is very strong. I am apprehensive to put it directly on my toddler's soft spots (such as her chest) and only put it on her feet and pillow. But it works great to calm her for bed. The fragrance is crisp and smooth. And the oil doesn't leave a residue.

I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I absolutely love this product. I've never used any type of essential oils but have heard great things; I'm definitely glad I got this in my box. The lavender scent is so soothing and relaxing. It dries well on the skin and doesn't feel sticky or oily at all. (I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. The views and/or opinions expressed are my own.)
Joanna M.
I love this product. The scent is so relaxing and natural. It definitely does not have a chemical scent that some other products have. It feels great in the skin too. I will definitely purchase this product once I run out. *this product was sent to me for free by influenster in exchange for an honest review.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.
where do you buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On