BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily S.
Opelousas, LA
Very strong. Great for night time. Would definitely recommend if you like the smell of lavender. Got as a sample and would probably purchase, because it smells that good. This is my first time using this
Lia K.
First time I'm using this product and I'm already obsessed!! It smells so good that makes your day better !!! It is easy to use and light to carry around! It smells like lemon and I would buy it again!!
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
This is really relaxing so nice and I'm happy I finally got one I have the lavender epson salt for my bath water and this one is just perfect to use when relaxing it's an amazing product to have for a me time moment.
Alexandra C.
San Dimas, CA
This is the first time I have used Essential oils and I am converted! I never understood what the hype was about but now I get it. The lavender scent is so calming and is perfect to roll on right before bed or just when you want to relax!
Junielle T.
I love this product so much! Once I used it after yoga, I became so relaxed! I would definitely use this whenever I need to destress. I received this product complimentary and all opinions are my own.
Conner S.
Norman, OK
I am a constant user of oils in general, and I will definitely be rebuying this brand! The roller ball puts a generous amount of oil on the area you are applying to and gives a lot of oil fragrance, unlike other brands!
Teddie A.
I love this roll on oil! It has been so helpful at night when I am relaxing and going to sleep. The scent is the perfect lavender and goes on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good oil!
April P.
The smell of this roll on lavender is perfect. It is not too strong but is calming. It rolls on evenly and I feel like the whole container will last quite a while. I am a first time user of this product.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
These are great products! they smell nice and make you feel nice also. they come in a nice bottle and packaging. these work better than the others out there. you can get these at most department stores.
Victoria K.
Folsom , CA
Loved my aromatherapy roll on in lavender. Really helping me to fall asleep after a long day at work or just to help me relax. Super convenient to keep in my pocket or purse at work or running around.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.