BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
Arielle G.
Springfield, NJ
I like the fact that it's a natural oil and rolls on. However the lavender scent is very very strong so only a very little bit is necessary. I could see how it would have a self soothing calming effect.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
These are great products! they smell nice and make you feel nice also. they come in a nice bottle and packaging. these work better than the others out there. you can get these at most department stores.
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I struggle with insomnia and this lavender roll on really helped me fall asleep faster. The smell is natural and it has not caused any rashes. I would purchase this again and would recommend to anyone who struggles with sleeping troubles.
Alex A.
Love this product. The bottle with built in roller is easy and relaxing to use. The scent is strong enough to smell but not too strong so that it overpowers you. I was sent this by Influenster for testing purposes but definitely would buy it myself!
Lindsey M.
Glenpool, OK
I've never really been too into the essential oil craze. But I was pleasantly surprised how easy and useful this lavender essential oil was. The scent is pleasant and it helped me relax after the day!
M M.
The smell is very nice, it does not irritate my skin. But I'm not really sure how effective the product is. I've used it both when drop-dead tired and when I can't fall asleep. I tend to have some general difficulties with falling asleep though so I'm cutting them some slack.
Ashlyn H.
Rogers, AR
The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because of the lavender scent. But this product was amazing! It relaxed me when I became stressed and and didn't break me out which is a big win in my book!!!!!
April P.
The smell of this roll on lavender is perfect. It is not too strong but is calming. It rolls on evenly and I feel like the whole container will last quite a while. I am a first time user of this product.
Junielle T.
I love this product so much! Once I used it after yoga, I became so relaxed! I would definitely use this whenever I need to destress. I received this product complimentary and all opinions are my own.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.