BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
This is a very nice essential oil rollerball. I like to put it on my wrists and behind my ears at night and it's really soothing. It's not something I would probably buy myself. But I do like it!
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Smells amazing and so natural! A little strong but I love the soothing lavender smell! The roll on makes it super easy to use and apply everywhere. I would love to try out the other scents but this one is perfect for relaxing nights or when I want a natural scent.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I received this through influenster for testing purposes. First off, this smells sooo good! It really helps calm me down and also works on my toddler. It also helps her with sleeping.. We love it!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Morgantown, PA
This was sent to me in a vox box, I love the smell of this and I put it on when I am about to go to sleep. It is also really easy to throw into a little pouch or purse and take on the go, the bottle is the perfect size. I would probably buy this again when I run out
Sumi H.
Sumi H.
Knoxville, TN
I was a little hesitant to try this scent! I love lavender but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about wearing this, but it's so subtle and relaxing! It's not in your face like peppermint is. I like to use it when I'm doing masks or taking a bath. I got it for free from Influenster for testing purposes
Amy J.
Amy J.
I've only dabbled in using oils as natural remedies but I have really enjoyed this roll on product. I love the easy application. I feel like the oil coming out isn't very concentrated however.
Liz M.
Liz M.
I love this roll on oil so much! The smell is amazing and it calms me down. I love that it is easy to apply with the roller. It lasts for a while and smells lovely. I would recommend this for sure!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Saucier, MS
This product smelled absolutely heavenly. I love wearing this oil and mixing it with perfumes. It is seriously a mood lifter if you're feeling down. I like to put it on both sides of my neck and on my wrists!
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed the ease of roll on and used it for relaxation after hard day of work. Nice smell but didn't seem to last as long as I would have liked. I received it free as part of Influenster box.
Kaye G.
Kaye G.
It's good stuff. It smells super nice and makes you feel so at peace. I wish the lavender scent were stronger though. Other than that, nice product. I got it for free from influenster thank you
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.