BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product was very relaxing. I was skeptical at first, but it actually calmed me and made me feel AMAZING! I will definitely recommend this to a friend. I am also going to continue to use it as well.
Arielle G.
Springfield, NJ
I like the fact that it's a natural oil and rolls on. However the lavender scent is very very strong so only a very little bit is necessary. I could see how it would have a self soothing calming effect.
Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It was very helpful in making me unwind after a long day. It's a nice bottle and very easy to use that was my first time trying it. The lavender scent was very calming. I would definitely buy this again.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, es una solución perfecta para poder descansar por las noches, es bueno para relajarse, lo recomiendo para dar masajes y el precio es super alcanzable. El aroma no es muy fuerte lo cual lo hace perfecto.
Jessica G.
Easley, SC
Hey I have never really used essential oils but I have really bad stress and anxiety so I was excited to see this is in my box it really works great and it's inexpensive thank you courtesy of influenster
Emily S.
Youngsville, LA
Very strong. Great for night time. Would definitely recommend if you like the smell of lavender. Got as a sample and would probably purchase, because it smells that good. This is my first time using this
Amanda W.
I love the smell of lavender and find it relaxing, however, putting this essential oil on my wrists, temples, etc. didn't do anything for me. I found it to be kind of pointless other than smelling good.
Alexandra C.
San Dimas, CA
This is the first time I have used Essential oils and I am converted! I never understood what the hype was about but now I get it. The lavender scent is so calming and is perfect to roll on right before bed or just when you want to relax!
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Me súper encanto. Me calma y huele súper rico. Todo súper bien. Super duper upper. Me gusto y lo comparto y les va a gustar y compártanlo porque es muy súper compartible y súper gustable. Úsenlo mucho y
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.