BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
McAllen, TX
So I received this product from Influenster! It works and smells great. It's compact and easy for travel!❤ It's a roll on so it won't spill which also makes it easy to apply anywhere on the body.
Andie G.
Andie G.
Lavender is my favorite color so can you only imagine how excited I was when I seen this purple box inside this vox box i'm so in love with the sent I put it every day and I get a lot of compliments
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Elmsford, NY
I try this night and sleep like an angel!! I tried on my cousin that has problem sleeping too and she spent the whole night sleeping, love the bottle is so simple!! I would definitely buy again!!
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Denver, CO
I have used other natural lavender oils before, and they have all been super strong! This scent is gentle and lovely! It helps me relax for sure, and my boyfriend loves it too!

*i received this product for free in an Influenster vox box. All opinions are my own however
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This smells very nice - floral and relaxing, and I love the packaging. However I could only smell for a small amount of time so it was not long lasting. It's nice to have when you're stressed. I might purchase. I received this complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
This is really relaxing so nice and I'm happy I finally got one I have the lavender epson salt for my bath water and this one is just perfect to use when relaxing it's an amazing product to have for a me time moment.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Azusa, CA
I just got into essential oils and I love how this one is already diluted! and it has the roller top which makes it so nice to apply anywhere! Lavender is great for sleeping and I cannot wait to get more! Definitely would recommend to others!! Good choice influenster
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I use to talk down essential oils but after putting this on and sitting here for about 20 minutes I feel calm and sleepy! And it smells amazing. It calmed my one year old down too (praise Jesus)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Arlington, TX
OMG this smells AMAZINGGGGG! I love lavender and this is so convenient and well priced! It's my first time trying it and I will definitely be getting this brand again! I'm telling all of my friends about this one for sure :) Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
Smells soooo good! I love lavender and having it in a portable roll on to calm my senses is awesome! I have used it at least once a day since receiving it and there is still plenty left! I find this comparable to other essential oils that I have used in the past! I love that it is 100% pure oil! The packaging is nice but a little excessive in my opinion. It is the perfect portable size to use daily on the go or right before bed!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.