BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Eloisa P.
Lake Oswego, OR
This product is perfect for me.. I always have a terrible day, because the work, and I always have trouble for sleep... But then I start use this for gets me relax.. And helps me... I loved...

I wish have more. Hahhaha
Alexandra C.
San Dimas, CA
This is the first time I have used Essential oils and I am converted! I never understood what the hype was about but now I get it. The lavender scent is so calming and is perfect to roll on right before bed or just when you want to relax!
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
This is really relaxing so nice and I'm happy I finally got one I have the lavender epson salt for my bath water and this one is just perfect to use when relaxing it's an amazing product to have for a me time moment.
Lia K.
First time I'm using this product and I'm already obsessed!! It smells so good that makes your day better !!! It is easy to use and light to carry around! It smells like lemon and I would buy it again!!
Alexandra M.
Albany, NY
I love this roll on natural oil. It is super convenient and easy to apply. I like to use it on my temples when I have minor head aches. I also apply it after the shower on my wrists and nape of my neck.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, es una solución perfecta para poder descansar por las noches, es bueno para relajarse, lo recomiendo para dar masajes y el precio es super alcanzable. El aroma no es muy fuerte lo cual lo hace perfecto.
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It was very helpful in making me unwind after a long day. It's a nice bottle and very easy to use that was my first time trying it. The lavender scent was very calming. I would definitely buy this again.
Tiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product was very relaxing. I was skeptical at first, but it actually calmed me and made me feel AMAZING! I will definitely recommend this to a friend. I am also going to continue to use it as well.
Emily S.
Opelousas, LA
Very strong. Great for night time. Would definitely recommend if you like the smell of lavender. Got as a sample and would probably purchase, because it smells that good. This is my first time using this
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Me súper encanto. Me calma y huele súper rico. Todo súper bien. Super duper upper. Me gusto y lo comparto y les va a gustar y compártanlo porque es muy súper compartible y súper gustable. Úsenlo mucho y
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.