BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Colleen N.
Colleen N.
DE PERE, WI
I love this roll-on Lavender! I was very impressed by the quality of lavender scent, it does not smell like a fake lavender like I've experienced before! It lasts for several hours at a time.  I would love to try other scents, and I will definitely recommend this to others! I love trying different options for essential oils and this roll-on is amazing! I received this item for free for my honest review.
jessica j.
jessica j.
Smells so earthy I love it
It's a great size I can stick it in my pockets and go
Compared to other oils I've used the smell doesn't last that long I've applied it on my pulse areas and I barley smell it but if I apply in too close to my nose it smells toooo strong so I guess I'll figure it out eventually lol
I love that it's s roll on so I won't make a mess
Overall I'm satisfied and will recommend to a friend
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great on the go essential oil for when I need that soothing lavender relief without the worry of oil leaking in my bag. The soft lavender scent keeps calm without a strong lavender. I literally use it everyday. Not to mention lavender is one of my favorite scents
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.
Looove my Nature's Origin Aromatherapy Lavender roll-on! It pairs perfectly with my B&BW aromatherapy candles after a long stressful day. It helps give your normal bath time routine a spa-like feel. Now who doesn't wasn't relaxing, spa vibes?! I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. #sweepstakes #indulgepurely #complimentary @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a big fan of essential oils, especially lavender. Before being able to sample this roll on, I used to dab oils onto my skin from my original bottle. This roll on was way less messy and just as effective. One way to improve would be for more oil options. If this brand were to mix different oils for a "sick blend" or "desires blend" roll ons, I bet they would do really well. I would purchase this product.
Marti W.
Marti W.
College Park, MD
I love this aromatherapy oil! It smells amazing and stays on for such a long time! It has a great price point and I think it has an amazing smell and is very potent (in a good way) compared to alternatives! I am a first time user and will be repurchasing, although it came in a large container and I don't think I will run out quickly. Please note, I got this product free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
This is such a great product and the lavender is so soothing and relaxing! I am currently sick and pregnant and it was the perfect thing to use during this time. I also enjoy that it's a environmentally friendly brand and the product is non-gmo, paranormal free, and gf free. The roll on is a simple method to apply and I can carry it in my purse for on the go! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Makayla F.
Makayla F.
I am already a big fan of aromatherapy, but am sure that those who aren't familiar with how to use these products will love them as well! The lavender scent is REALLY strong, which is both good and bad, but overall very calming. I use this on my neck and my wrists for the best effect, and normally do one swipe because of how potent the smell can be. (Watch out if you're really sensitive to smells).
Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
The packaging (bottle) is so sleek and pretty! It is very easy to carry around and very convenient. I have been using it the past couples of nights since I received it. I roll it in my neck,temples,and wrist and it helps me fall asleep so much faster. It is very relaxing. I got a headache before bed and when I rolled it on my temples within minutes my headache was gone! I strongly recommend this product!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Modesto , CA
This lavender scent is perfect for relaxing on the hot summer days. I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary for testing purposes. This is the first time I've tried Nature's Origin product. I definitely recommend this brand to others because not only is the product well scented, it is also animal cruelty free, non-gmo, paraben free, & gluten free. All natural products are a win in my book!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.