BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Shannyn C.
W Brookfield, MA
I use several various essential oils daily and have for many years. When I received the Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin, I was really excited to try it. The scent is wonderful and not perfumey like some companies. The bottle is very generously sized and seals tightly to prevent any leaking. One of the best features of the packaging is the metal roller ball. The difference of the metal vs plastic is amazing and I'm really glad Nature's Origin didn't skimp on the quality of the product OR their packaging.

I will certainly continue to use this daily and expect to replace it when I'm out.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
I have always been a big fan of essential oils and keep at least two in my purse at all times. I received a Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin in my Splash Voxbox. I love the idea of being able to roll on the lavender because it doesn't get everywhere, like the normal oils do. I love to put it on my wrists and behind my ears before I go to bed at night. I would recommend this product to my friends & family and am considering buying more roll-ons!
Tina H.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not a huge fan of lavender but the smell of this was not very sharp or overpowering. The roll-on applicator is so easy to use and applies the oil evenly. I like that the oil does not leave any sticky or oily feeling residue on my skin. It was absorbed into my skin in a short amount of time and left a light scent. I'm interested to see what the other scents smell like! I received this complimentary product from Influenster and all opinions are my own.
Brittney A.
I grew up using essential oils in my parents' home, so I know a good oil when I use one. I'm so excited about this lavender roll on. It's so convenient to use and can go with me anywhere! I put in on the bottom of my feet (where absorbs the best) and on the back of my neck before falling asleep. It's so calming and relaxing! I received this product for free to review, but once mine is gone I will definitely be going to the store to get some more!
Becky W.
I love this product! I received it free in my Splash VoxBox. I'm already big on essential oils. I mostly diffuse them, but this comes in a handy roll-on which makes it perfect for traveling. It has a really nice lavender scent. A couple of things of note, it is not tested on animals which is a huge plus for those who like to shop cruelty-free products. Another thing is that it uses sweet almond oil as the carrier oil, which might be important for consumers to know. Definitely recommend!
FuRen B.
Warren, NH
I received this in my SplashBox and to be completely honest, I'm not really sure what essential oils really do, however I do really like this product. I received the lavender scent and I think its a really nice and smoothing smell that I like to put on my temples and wrists - some of the places it recommends to be put. I don't wear perfume in the summer since I'm always in the water, but this is a nice natural scent that is subtle but lasts.
Brittany M.
This stuff not only feels amazing but I am thoroughly impressed with the results! I've never tried or really believe in aromatherapy but after being given the opportunity to try this for free by Influenster, I'm a true believer!! As a stay at home student and mother of two daughters aged one and two, relaxation doesn't come often or easily. So being able to just apply this in a few seconds and feel relief in minutes, is an absolute miracle to me.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this free of charge in one of my Influenster boxes, and boy was I excited! I'm a sucker for anything lavender, and this essential oil roll-on is a perfect addition to my collection! It's convenient and easy to apply. I use it on the back of my neck when I'm feeling stressed at work, and on my temples/neck/collarbone at bed time. It's a natural way to relax and calm down so I can collect my thoughts and drift off to a peaceful sleep 😊
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
It smells wonderful! I love it! I'm
a big lavender fan anyway. Not too long ago I started using it on my ankles and legs for restless legs at night. It really seems to help. So I'll definitely use this roll on. It's super great for the planet too! Very natural, which I love. I will definitely want to buy more when I'm out of this, but it's a big bottle, so I've got awhile. I don't think it's too pricey. Worth it. I got it free from Influenster.
Elena F.
It has a nice tea like smell. It's strong, but not too strong. I love that it's a roll on application. I love anything that would make me destress, I didn't feel like it really stayed on too long (which is probably a good thing) you can control obviously how much you want to use. I think this works because you have to inhale and exhale a lot which calms you down. The smell is calming too (but if you hate the smell, I'm sure that is not calming.)
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.