BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
MY BACKGROUND:
First things first, Im a big essential oils person...call me a hipster, a hippie, millennial...whatever, sure. My point is, I love essential oils. I'm a nurse who rotates night and day shifts, I have a high-stress job and baseline anxiety/depression that makes sleeping difficult. One night shift I took a stroll through Amazon and landed on an essential oil diffuser with the hopes that it would help me relax and establish a sleep routine to help lull me into sweet, deep sleep. I also bought silk pillowcases but, alas, unrelated. Back to oils.

PROS:
Lavender (unless you dislike the smell) is great for relieving stress, promoting relaxation, and helping you fall asleep. I exclusively use Lavender scents before bed with the Pavlovian hope that I will smell Lavender and immediately want to sleep. I used this Lavender roll-on oil at my pulse points (wrists and temples) and would breathe deeply to help promote relaxation. Guess what, it helped. So much. The oil is not thick and works beautifully on my skin. It is natural and smells divine (again, unless you dislike Lavender). And it helps me to focus on breathing in and out to smell the Lavender...which helps me to fall asleep. (Mind you, my full bedtime routine includes 5 mg of melatonin, an oil diffuser, nature sounds on my echo dot and a perfectly cool temperature...but Lavender is part of the routine!).

CONS: None...just note that this is a roll on so if you want to use it in oil diffusers its difficult because you can't pour the oil out...so this is great for carrying in your bag on the go because it won't spill and for using at home on your skin.

BONUS: Cruelty free, all natural, GMO free, paraban free, gluten free, donates money to the environment, woo hoo!

WOULD I RECOMMEND: YES! Great oil for beginners and people who want to help themselves to relax with aromatherapy. Love!

PS: Yes, I received this product for free in a VoxBox but this is an honest review. Thanks, Influenster!

Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
First of all... I love anything and everything lavender scented.
To me, the scent is always so calming and relaxing, so I was ecstatic to receive this oil in the Lavender scent!
I know there are other scents as well, and I love that they put this essential oil in a rollerball so I will definitely plan on trying the other scents as well.
I love aromatherapy and I truly feel like scent can take you back in time and/or put you in a whole new state of mind.
I tried this oil this evening, and let me tell you... I have not felt more relaxed (or sniffed my wrists lol) this much in forever.
It very well could be in my head, but I highly recommend giving this brand and these oils a shot! You will not be disappointed.
Also, if you are sensitive to scents, this has just enough scent to bring pleasant subtle wafts of scent to your nose, but it is not overpowering or too strong at all. (My sister who is VERY sensitive to scents and also doesn't like lavender tried it, and she actually liked it! So I say give it a shot regardless, you just never know!)
I of course got this for free in my voxbox, but it did not sway my opinion in any way whatsoever. I will definitely be purchasing the other scents with my own money, and I will repurchase this lavender one when I run out.
Thanks voxbox for always introducing me to my holy grails!
xx

Shelley G.
Shelley G.
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I use this oil when I want or need to relax. I apply it to my temples, my wrists, the back of my neck and right under my nose. I absolutely love the smell of this product and I'm surprised because I have avoided lavender for years because I didn't think I would like the scent. Wow I was wrong! It relaxes me and I am surprised that I have slept better than I have in a long time. I love the container and the roller ball applies the product perfectly and I will definitely be a new customer of Natures Own. They guarantee their 100% natural products and donate 1% of sales to For The Planet that invests in upkeep of our environment and planet through many organizations. They are gluten and parabin free, do not test on animals and are non-gmo. They use tree free paper in the product packaging so this really is a company that is commited to great causes and they produce amazing products that consider their customers wants and needs. I'm thrilled to have been introduced to this brand.
#ad #freesample #contest #influenster #NaturesOrigin Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
I love essential oils! I use them for myself and also my son who has sensory processing disorder and anxiety. Getting the lavender was the best possible scent for us. He has a lot of trouble calming him self and oils always help. Having it in this awesome roller ball applicator is SO convenient. And the bottle is so sturdy and they give you so much product. I have a lot of experience buying essential oils and you always get a very little amount for a very high price. But this .5 fluid ounce bottle is only retailing for $7! That's awesome! .5 ounces might sound like not a lot but in the essential oil world that's a whole lot because a little bit goes a long way. And I love that it's an essential oil blend because that means it's safe for skin period so it's not super concentrated and it won't burn. The directions say that you can apply it to your temples wrists and behind the ear on your neck or other pulse points throughout the day as needed. I love love love this product and I'm so glad that I received it in my voxbox!!! #gotitfree
Erika T.
Erika T.
Winston Salem , NC
I don't have much experience with essential oils and I'm excited that this is my first time trying one out. I love the nice shape and small size of the bottle, making it easy to carry around in my purse, which I am going to start doing from now on. The smell is the best part. I'm a believer that lavender really does help you relax and mellow out so I will be recommending this to people I know and will also be looking into buying some more scents for myself. Also, this would be a great gift giver for the friends or family we know who lead very busy lives. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.  Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Marla J.
Marla J.
As someone who is a huge fan of essential oils, this one is a MUST HAVE. I was so excited to see that this was in my Voxbox! Essential oils are extremely beneficial to the body - they can help with cuts and bruises, restore skin complexion, and even improve sleep. My favorite part of this oil is the smell - lavender is such a calming and pleasing smell to the nose. It truly does wonders. Another perk of this item is how portable and easy it is to use. Usually, many oils come in pipet contraptions - this roll on is so extremely easy to use and isn't messy at all. Even though this is such a small bottle, a little goes A LONG way. All in all, I'm so happy and pleased with this product, and am definitely going to be purchasing another one when I run out!
Katarina H.
Katarina H.
Bensalem, PA
Essential oils are essential for beauty AND health, and I was so excited to recieve Nature's Origins lavender roll on! It smells amazing (lavender is one of my all time favorites!) And I highly recommend it, especially if you struggle with stress, depression, and insomnia! Did you also know that lavender is great for so many other things? You can use it for cleansing cuts, bruises, wounds. You can use it on bug bites/stings and minor burns. It even help with chapped skin, cold sores, nausea, nosebleeds, and so much more! This is definately going to come in handy! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
Logan, UT
I received the Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On in my complimentary #VoxBox from @Influenster. When I heard that we were getting an essential oil in our vox boxes, I was crossing my fingers that I'd get peppermint. I hate the way lavender smells. Even so, I've been buckling down and trying it every night for a week so I can give an accurate review. I have insomnia, but I've been applying this before bed and it's seemed to help me fall asleep. (Full disclosure, I'm 5 and 1/2 months pregnant and it could very well be my crazy hormones). The first night I used this, I applied it to my pillow. That was a bad idea. Since this is literally oil, my pillowcase is now stained. Learn from my dumb mistakes. #indulgepurely #sweepstakes
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Boston, MA
I was sent this in exchange for my honest review. 1% of the proceeds from sales of this product are donated to 1% For the Planet, an organization that supports thousands of nonprofit organizations that work to upkeep a healthy planet and environment. The product is not tested on animals, which always gains points from me, and the packaging is made with tree-free paper. I am incredibly impressed with the amount of product that is received for the price. With some roll-ons, I find myself frustrated because I cannot see or tell if the product is being dispersed. With this, it is immediately visible on the skin and quickly absorbs in. The scent is long lasting, and the rollerball very travel-friendly. Highly recommended.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Roanoke, VA
I recently made an effort to buy more natural body care and beauty supplies and I found essential oils necessary to that end. I love the Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on for headache relief and calming properties. I have used it several times in the past few weeks to relax by rolling onto my temples and wrists. My skin feels amazing and it's easy to breathe in the natural lavender scent. It also feels great in the summer having a cool metal roller ball on your temples when you have a headache. I look forward to trying more products from this company. I sampled the lavender roll on free thanks to Influenster, but my results and opinion are my own. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.