BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #3 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Antonia K.
I got this in a box and was super excited to try it because I've been wanting to use an oil to help with sleep and headaches. I absolutely HATED the smell of this. It made my headache so bad and I had to shower before I could even fall asleep because the smell was so strong and too much for me to handle.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love this roll on its great for headaches. It smells really nice and is great for keeping in my purse. I like that I don’t have to mix with a carrier oil before use and it’s very affordable. It does seem a bit cheap and not the best quality but might use again.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
First things first, Im a big essential oils person...call me a hipster, a hippie, millennial...whatever, sure. My point is, I love essential oils. I'm a nurse who rotates night and day shifts, I have a high-stress job and baseline anxiety/depression that makes sleeping difficult. One night shift I took a stroll through Amazon and landed on an essential oil diffuser with the hopes that it would help me relax and establish a sleep routine to help lull me into sweet, deep sleep. I also bought silk pillowcases but, alas, unrelated. Back to oils.

Lavender (unless you dislike the smell) is great for relieving stress, promoting relaxation, and helping you fall asleep. I exclusively use Lavender scents before bed with the Pavlovian hope that I will smell Lavender and immediately want to sleep. I used this Lavender roll-on oil at my pulse points (wrists and temples) and would breathe deeply to help promote relaxation. Guess what, it helped. So much. The oil is not thick and works beautifully on my skin. It is natural and smells divine (again, unless you dislike Lavender). And it helps me to focus on breathing in and out to smell the Lavender...which helps me to fall asleep. (Mind you, my full bedtime routine includes 5 mg of melatonin, an oil diffuser, nature sounds on my echo dot and a perfectly cool temperature...but Lavender is part of the routine!).

CONS: None...just note that this is a roll on so if you want to use it in oil diffusers its difficult because you can't pour the oil out...so this is great for carrying in your bag on the go because it won't spill and for using at home on your skin.

BONUS: Cruelty free, all natural, GMO free, paraban free, gluten free, donates money to the environment, woo hoo!

WOULD I RECOMMEND: YES! Great oil for beginners and people who want to help themselves to relax with aromatherapy. Love!

PS: Yes, I received this product for free in a VoxBox but this is an honest review. Thanks, Influenster!

Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
First of all... I love anything and everything lavender scented.
To me, the scent is always so calming and relaxing, so I was ecstatic to receive this oil in the Lavender scent!
I know there are other scents as well, and I love that they put this essential oil in a rollerball so I will definitely plan on trying the other scents as well.
I love aromatherapy and I truly feel like scent can take you back in time and/or put you in a whole new state of mind.
I tried this oil this evening, and let me tell you... I have not felt more relaxed (or sniffed my wrists lol) this much in forever.
It very well could be in my head, but I highly recommend giving this brand and these oils a shot! You will not be disappointed.
Also, if you are sensitive to scents, this has just enough scent to bring pleasant subtle wafts of scent to your nose, but it is not overpowering or too strong at all. (My sister who is VERY sensitive to scents and also doesn't like lavender tried it, and she actually liked it! So I say give it a shot regardless, you just never know!)
I of course got this for free in my voxbox, but it did not sway my opinion in any way whatsoever. I will definitely be purchasing the other scents with my own money, and I will repurchase this lavender one when I run out.
Thanks voxbox for always introducing me to my holy grails!

Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
I love essential oils! I use them for myself and also my son who has sensory processing disorder and anxiety. Getting the lavender was the best possible scent for us. He has a lot of trouble calming him self and oils always help. Having it in this awesome roller ball applicator is SO convenient. And the bottle is so sturdy and they give you so much product. I have a lot of experience buying essential oils and you always get a very little amount for a very high price. But this .5 fluid ounce bottle is only retailing for $7! That's awesome! .5 ounces might sound like not a lot but in the essential oil world that's a whole lot because a little bit goes a long way. And I love that it's an essential oil blend because that means it's safe for skin period so it's not super concentrated and it won't burn. The directions say that you can apply it to your temples wrists and behind the ear on your neck or other pulse points throughout the day as needed. I love love love this product and I'm so glad that I received it in my voxbox!!! #gotitfree
Shelley G.
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I use this oil when I want or need to relax. I apply it to my temples, my wrists, the back of my neck and right under my nose. I absolutely love the smell of this product and I'm surprised because I have avoided lavender for years because I didn't think I would like the scent. Wow I was wrong! It relaxes me and I am surprised that I have slept better than I have in a long time. I love the container and the roller ball applies the product perfectly and I will definitely be a new customer of Natures Own. They guarantee their 100% natural products and donate 1% of sales to For The Planet that invests in upkeep of our environment and planet through many organizations. They are gluten and parabin free, do not test on animals and are non-gmo. They use tree free paper in the product packaging so this really is a company that is commited to great causes and they produce amazing products that consider their customers wants and needs. I'm thrilled to have been introduced to this brand.
#ad #freesample #contest #influenster #NaturesOrigin Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Emily P.
Plymouth, MN
This product was very enjoyable to use. As an individual that frequently uses essential oils to help calm down after a long day, this roll on was very pleasant. It's a blend, so its not as thick of a consistency as straight essential oils are. This product is very comparable to a roll-on perfume. My only complaint is that I feel the scent doesn't stay potent for very long. Definitely not something that will last all day, but if you want about a half hour to calm and relax with the wonderful scent of lavender, then this is for you. The bottle is a descent size, definitely significantly bigger than the average container of essential oils. The roller is very comfortable and has a good size surface area, so it's not like you have to swipe this tiny roller 10X to be able to smell it. I would definitely recommend this product. It's a great alternative to essential oils that you plan on wearing since it's no-mess and not greasy.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Nature’s Origin Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend Roll-On in the scent "Lavender," is amazing for those looking to experience tranquility and relaxation. Its calming, floral scent is very soothing and provides many therapeutic benefits. What makes it better is that it's 100% pure essential oils. Additionally, its small and easy to carry packaging allows me to take it anywhere I go because of how compact it is. I'll be honest, I've tried so many different types of essential oils, roll-ons, and oil diffusers, and I'm truly impressed with this one - I will definitely be purchasing it and other scents in the future. Between the all the natural ingredients, easy application, and great scents, I definitely recommend this product to others! I received this roll-on complimentary through Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. This product was included in my VoxBox for the Splash campaign. This is an honest review and not because I got it for free.
Erika T.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't have much experience with essential oils and I'm excited that this is my first time trying one out. I love the nice shape and small size of the bottle, making it easy to carry around in my purse, which I am going to start doing from now on. The smell is the best part. I'm a believer that lavender really does help you relax and mellow out so I will be recommending this to people I know and will also be looking into buying some more scents for myself. Also, this would be a great gift giver for the friends or family we know who lead very busy lives. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.  Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Air B.
Long Is City, NY
Oh my goodness I am so obsessed with this roll on oil!! First of all, lavender is one of my favorite scents due to it's relaxing properties so to have it with a roller ball is an excellent and super helpful idea!! I love the fact that it has a carrier oil ( sweet almond) so I can apply it directly to my skin without fear of irritation or without the hassle of having to carry a lotion or oil to mix it with. The scent is incredible, not too overpowering yet still strongly smelling like lavender. I just applied it to my pulse points before doing my meditation for the day and it was amazing! I'm so excited for all the ways to use this product, highly highly recommend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.