BY NATURE'S ORIGIN

Nature’s Origin™ for Invigoration scent is an uplifting blend of essential oils with strong citrus notes and just a hint of vanilla. Allow the aroma to stimulate your senses to give you an extra boost to help get you through the day.  Each roll-on contains 100% Pure Essential oils pre-diluted with a carrier oil to apply directly to pulse points.

At Nature’s Origin™, our motto is to Indulge Purely™. Each of our essential oils is derived from the purest ingredients and are sourced from exotic locations around the world.  By using 100% virgin sugar cane fibers for our packaging we eliminate wood-based processes, invest in a renewable resource and help remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere -- ultimately keeping our planet healthy. Plus, 1% of Nature's Origin™ sales are donated to 1% For the Planet, an organization whose mission is to support thousands of nonprofit organizations that work to upkeep a healthy planet and environment.

• Natural & 100% Pure
  • Tree Free Paper
  • Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Anna G.
Anna G.
I received this roll on complimentary through Influenster for testing purposes and I was lucky enough to get the Invigoration one which I so badly needed! I can't explain what a difference his roll on has made in my life in the short amount of time I've had it, so I can't imagine (or I mean I can and I'm excited lol) how much it will help having it around always on me in my purse to use anytime! The smell is so lovely and mild yet the therapeutic benefits linger and aren't overpowering at ALL, I think this roll on will last me a while and I want to get a few other different scents. This one really gets me going! This smell is all about citrus and the sweet orange, grapefruit, lemon, and clementine all work so great to help wake you up and pep you through out the day if you're feeling like you need to be a little more "on your game". Overall I've tried many essential oils and roll ons and I have to say I'm really impressed and love this one and will be purchasing it and others in the future.
Alexis  V.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
What really caught my attention about this product is all the natural ingredients. This product is all natural planet base. I love the way this essential oil is roll on. This gives me the opportunity to take it anywhere I go because of how small and easy to carry. I usually love wearing this when ever I am feeling unease. I love to put this on my wrists and the back of my ears. I've found that the smell of this product gives me the extra boost I need to get through my day. I like how easy to apply this essential oil is. The smell as well is very citrus and relaxing. You can apply it as many times as you wants. Because of all the natural ingredients and how easy it is to apply I definitely recommend it!
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I received natures origin aromatherapy free from influenster for review. This is an honest review and not because I got it free. I'm a yogini and I swear by earthly products. This aromatherapy is the best thing influenster introduced me to. The smell and essential oil is so captivating, I try to inculcate during my every step in the day. A great product and a wonderful material for diy. Get the benefits from this essential oil coz I have used it over a week and I can see the difference in my skin and a calmness in my soul Nature’s Origin™ For Invigoration Roll-On
Sara T.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
I have always loved essential oils so I was so excited to get a new one to try out. I use my oil diffuser regularly as i love the calming effect it has in my work space. However when working in an office space I feel terrible using a diffuser with my preferences when someone else is working right beside me. This came at the perfect time the Roll-on is a perfect solution for my dilemma. While its different than a diffuser I still feel like I am getting the same effects as I would with one. The design is perfect for my lifestyle as I can often times drip too many drops on my wrist when pouring it out of the container because of the use of its design. This is great and provides the perfect amount so I don't end up like a greasy mess. My only complaint is that I wish it had a hint more of fragrance.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I really liked this! First of all, the packaging is very nice and very spa like!! Two thumbs up for packaging. Second, the smell is fresh with strong notes of lemon, perfect for summer!! It smells amazing! Third, I absolutely love that this is a rollerball application, it makes everything so easy and simple and mess free! It feels very lightweight on the skin and is easy for travel! The only reason I give this a four star is I would have preferred the lavender essential oil instead, but the scent is still soothing and fresh and I love it!! I received this product free for review from Influenster, all opinions are my own!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I am a huge fan of essential oils. I use them all the time and have a diffuser that I also use every day. I am not the biggest fan of the lavender scents to begin with (although I do know that it helps with migraines that I get). I have to say, I REALLY like this lavender scent compared to others that I have used. It is not overpowering or too strong and does not linger around FOREVER like others do. I got this today and had a migraine so I rolled a bit on my wrist and the slight smell really helped. I would love to try the invigorating one! That's more my kind of scent but overall this is great quality and love the roll-on idea. Already have the invigorating one in my cart on amazon to get so it can help boost my energy! I 100% recommend!!!!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I love essential oils, but before getting the chance to try this Nature's Origin for free, I had only tried DoTerra essential oils, so it was nice to get to experience a different brand. I absolutely love that this essential oil rolls on because then I don't feel like I'm using too much and there is no irritation when I apply to my skin. I wake up with terrible headaches every morning, as well as my sinuses make my face swell and hurt bad, but I started to apply this to my temples and where my sinuses run through my face and within a few minutes my face and head start to feel better and I feel like I have more energy than on a normal day! I'm so glad I got to try this for free thanks to Influesnter!
Krista P.
Krista P.
This. Smells. AMAZING. All the citrus oils and scents are very pleasing and calming, especially for me, because I LOVE citrus. I rolled the product on my temples, behind the ears, on the wrists, and on the neck. It rolled easy, it didn't leave too much or too little product, and the roller does not leak, it is very quality. The only downside to this product is that I may be allergic to one of the ingredients. BUT, y'all should know I'm allergic to, like, EVERYTHING, so this shouldn't be a problem for most people. I enjoyed it while I could, and it helped relax me and keep me focused. My allergy just involved some sniffling and a tickling throat, but definitely not anything intolerable. I would refer this to anyone who is into essential oils, for sure.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Nashville, TN
I SMELLED LIKE A DREAMSICLE. OMG This stuff is amazing. I love it, and it smells like orange and being awake. For those that aren't super into essential oils(and those that are) it was a pre blended roll on so it was super easy for me. I will definitely buy this again and refer it to my friends because I was so happy with it. I received it complimentary from influenster and was obsessed. Natures Orgins makes great essential oil roll ons for the price, too.  I couldn't believe how much i loved it, and carry it around with me all the time now. Invigorating is right! I would rate it an A++++++.  Nature’s Origin™ For Invigoration Roll-On
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
I don't have any experience with essential oils or diffusers, but as a newbie I loooove this roll-on! I was worried it was going to smell too "earthy" and strong but whenever I have used it-it has always been a light, subtle smell.

Who knows if the scents and oils really do provide "invigoration," calmness, clarity, etc. but I love catching the scent throughout the day.

The application is an easy roll-on that doesn't discharge too much product, just the right amount. It is a light oil but nothing greasy.

I received this product compliments of Influenster to provide an honest opinion.