Nature's Options Natures Options Brand New Mother Premium Multivitamin, 60-Capsule Bottle (Packaging May Vary)

BY NATURE'S OPTIONS

Dietary Supplement Herbal Formula for Breast Feeding Women seeking to become pregnant may have special nutritional needs. After the birth of your child, those needs change and adapt as the body changes in response to a whole new set of demands. Olympian Lab s Brand New Mother Multivitamin provides nutritional support for a woman s body as she moves into the role of motherhood. Olympian Labs promotes healthy mothers and children in a new, powerful, and easy to take way.* One of the biggest challenger new mothers face is breastfeeding. A mother s milk is easy to digest and contains protective antibodies. Breast milk is nutritious and may help prevent antibodies. Breast milk is nutritious and may help prevent common childhood illnesses and infections. Research also indicates that women who breastfeed may have lower rates of certain breast and ovarian cancers.* Brand New Mother Multiv see more...

• I personally wouldn't buy tjis product. Am I the only who has notic...1 Answers
Bailey Z.
Bailey Z.
I've heard from a friend these were good! Never tried them myself.. But she said they would good and she used them.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this after I had my baby and it helped a lot , it's a great price but always speak to your doctor before taking anything
Annie O.
Annie O.
Provo, UT
A lot of these vitamins make me feel sick, but this one didn't. I like that its specifically for breastfeeding.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Wonderful ptoduct. Didn't make me sick. Would buy again. Reasonably priced and easy to find. Would recommend!
Bryana A.
Bryana A.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally wouldn't buy tjis product. Am I the only who has noticed that they misspelled the word LACTATION? I just wouldn't be able to trust a company or their products if they allow typos on their product labels.