BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksNATURE'S NECTAR
Nature's Nectar Concord Grape Juice Cocktail

Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail

by NATURE'S NECTAR

Nature's Nectar®Nature's Nectar® offers an orchard of options to complement every family's lifestyle and taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail!
Angela K.
It's a good juice. It isn't my go to brand. I still prefer Welch's. Can find in grocery stores
Serena T.
This is so tasty. Tastes like fresh grape juice, you couldn't tell it was from concentrate. The flavor is intense enough that you could mix it with seltzer or even dilute it with water. Makes great popsicles if you freeze them. I buy this all the time!
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
I love grape juice, it's so good and I love buying it. But we can't all buy high end products all the time. So this cheaper alternative is perfect and equally flavored.
Victoria P.
Elgin, IL
Super favorite in our house! Not only do our boys love it but we also love it in our Sangria! Yum!
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail uploaded by JANYA S.
I LOVE JUICE '' FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND IN BETWEEN. MY BOYS ARE VERY HYPER 4 OF THEM ARE FINE. I WONT GIVE THE BOYS ANY THING BUT GRAPE. WHY?? WELL IT'S MADE FROM GRAPES, IT'S NATURALLY SWEET , TASTES GOOD AND THEY DON'T FIGHT OVER THE OTHER JUICE.
Susanna S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This fruit drink is so perfectly sweet and delicious. I don't get the chance to buy it much. Much better than Motts or other brands. The packaging is nice and easy to carry. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Christina D.
Berry, AL
I love grape juice but I would have to say that this juice is the best because it s100% juice and that is always the best.
Brittany A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Its sweet and grapey. If youre into sweet drinks like I am for the summer time it is a nice drink. I would use a little bit of water to dilute it if youre not a fan of the grapiness (sp). My child loves it (watered down).
Marie H.
Forest City
I've tried many different flavors of Welch's juices.  I do like the grape.  I haven't  tried the Pina Colada yet, but very interesting in trying it.  The prices are about the same as the other juices.  The flavors of the juices have been pretty good.
Sara-Catherine T.
Tupelo, MS
I've found that this juice is tasty but it seems to have a lot of sugar in it. Which I don't like. I would prefer a more natural juice. It is very affordable tho and it does have a good taste. I wouldn't recommend this to others tho.

Looking for your answer?