Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail  64 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by JANYA S.Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail  64 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Karlene C.
Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail  64 fl. oz. Jug

Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail 64 fl. oz. Jug

BY NATURE'S NECTAR

Nature's Nectar®Nature's Nectar® offers an orchard of options to complement every family's lifestyle and taste. see more...

Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail  64 fl. oz. Jug
Nature's Nectar® Concord Grape Juice Cocktail 64 fl. oz. Jug
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
I LOVE JUICE '' FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND IN BETWEEN. MY BOYS ARE VERY HYPER 4 OF THEM ARE FINE. I WONT GIVE THE BOYS ANY THING BUT GRAPE. WHY?? WELL IT'S MADE FROM GRAPES, IT'S NATURALLY SWEET , TASTES GOOD AND THEY DON'T FIGHT OVER THE OTHER JUICE.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
We love the Nature's Nectar Concord Grape Juice they have different flavors to choose from i like the taste of it . It taste like real grape juice I definitely will get more of this product they use the grapes to make it . It's not like the other brands that you buy because they don't use the real ingredients
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
This fruit drink is so perfectly sweet and delicious. I don't get the chance to buy it much. Much better than Motts or other brands. The packaging is nice and easy to carry. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Marie H.
Forest City
I've tried many different flavors of Welch's juices.  I do like the grape.  I haven't  tried the Pina Colada yet, but very interesting in trying it.  The prices are about the same as the other juices.  The flavors of the juices have been pretty good.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I've found that this juice is tasty but it seems to have a lot of sugar in it. Which I don't like. I would prefer a more natural juice. It is very affordable tho and it does have a good taste. I wouldn't recommend this to others tho.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Its sweet and grapey. If youre into sweet drinks like I am for the summer time it is a nice drink. I would use a little bit of water to dilute it if youre not a fan of the grapiness (sp). My child loves it (watered down).
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
I love grape juice, it's so good and I love buying it. But we can't all buy high end products all the time. So this cheaper alternative is perfect and equally flavored.
Serena T.
This is so tasty. Tastes like fresh grape juice, you couldn't tell it was from concentrate. The flavor is intense enough that you could mix it with seltzer or even dilute it with water. Makes great popsicles if you freeze them. I buy this all the time!
Karlene C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have loved Welch's since I was toddler. I especially love the 100% juices, they're delicious and absolutely good for you. I buy Welch's 100% juice every single week
Andrea M.
Panorama City, CA
Not overly sweet and has a good grape flavor does not taste artificial. Have bought other brands of grape juice but Welch has the best flavor!