BY NATURE'S NECTAR

Nature's Nectar® offers an orchard of options to complement every family's lifestyle and taste. see more...

Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I LOVE white grape juice and this is the best kind. The packaging is a nice slender design, and not awkwardly large to fit in the fridge. I have purchased several times and will continue. I also buy these in the smaller size to take to work.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love nature's nectar grape juice 64 fl oz bottle. Yes this grape juice meet my expectations. Very affordable and not expensive grape juice at all. I am a repeat user oft this grap juice because I love it so much.
Ashley F.
Covina, CA
This is my favorite! A cold glass of white grape juice is so clean and refreshing. I especially love drinking this in the afternoon for a quick pick-me-up, but it's really perfect anytime. Not too sweet and just enough flavor. I'm not a huge fan of sodas or beverages other than water; this may be the exception.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice ... especially because hoe affordable it is still Aldi. When I go grocery shopping, I buy at least 5 of these I have kids and it's a healthy choice over other brands.
Mikeyia S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this juice. Its a great juice for the family. I love mixing this in smoothies and making my own drinks with this. If you ever want to hide veggies in smoothies for your kids this would be the drink to do it with. Any time I make a green smoothie it hides the taste of spinach and kale.
winnifer c.
Bronx, NY
my son loves this. it is a great healthy choice for juice. it is sweet enough for you to love it but it is not super sweet like those juices that you prefer not to give your children because of all the sugar it may contain.
Erika K.
Port St. John
I loveeeeeeee white grape juice..probably why I only like white wine😂😂👌🏽 I love the tartness but also the sweetness. They are a really inexpensive brand and I can usually get it on sale at Publix or Winn Dixie.
Kate B.
Absolutely love white grape juice!! It's a little more tart than the standard grape juice. Once you have one glass you have to have another because its so delicious!
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
It's good juice and healthy for you as well. Depending on your taste buds it can either be too sweet or just right. It's was too sweet for my mom but not to me.
Morgan E.
Colo Spgs, CO
White grape juice is so good, especially from this brand. This is the only brand of this juice that I get, others just aren't as good. Not too pricey either.
Logan K.
Grove City, OH
How much sugar is in this product? I haven't really looked good this product is amazing