Nature's Miracle®  Supreme Odor Control Honey Sage Scented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Cady C.Nature's Miracle®  Supreme Odor Control Honey Sage Scented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by melissa c.

Nature's Miracle® Supreme Odor Control Honey Sage Scented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

product highlights

Neutralize a wide variety of odors on contact with Nature's Miracle Supreme Odor Control. This natural oatmeal, shampoo with conditioner is a 4 in 1 formula that provides long term odor control. When used properly the formula is safe with spot-on flea & tick products. Only at PetSmart.

Features: Honey Sage scent
Used For: Dogs
Health Consideration: Skin & Coat
Weight: Net Wt. 16 fl oz (473 mL)
Caution: Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption.

Directions:
Apply liberal amount of shampoo to wet coat. Gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Rinse completely and repeat as necessary. Brush coat to remove tangles and towel dry thoroughly. Use on dogs only.

Water, Plant-derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents, Colloidal Oatmeal, Fragrance, Extracts of Chamomile, Vitamin B, Preservatives and Salt

• Does this help with really smelly dogs? 2 Answers
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After trying sooo many shampoos for my dog this one made a difference. I had to wash him a few times in the beginning when i first used it but since then its been so much easier to handle his smell. His fur doesn’t get greasy right away as well like some other shampoos I’ve tried
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
I was so excited to use this on my dog because it smells wonderful but was led to disappointment. I will give it this it lathers well, a little goes a long way, leaves coat shiny and smelling amazing. However it made my dog shed an insane amount. In the bath and after. Every time i pet him tons of hairs would come off so for that reason i do not recommend
Katlyn V.
I have been using this for the past couple of months and have really enjoyed using it! My dog has sensitive skin and the oatmeal that's also inside of it soothes/hydrates it. I would definitely recommend it if you ever wanted to try something new!
Christina K.
I really love this scent and I feel like the shampoo uses gentle ingredients. I have used the dog wipes in this same scent and I am addicted to this range! :) Really recommend these.
Ashley F.
I love Natures Miracle products. They are a trusted brand and always gentle on a dogs skin and coat. They have so many different varieties that everyone can find the right one for their pooch.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used this shampoo to help control the odors of my three large breed dogs. All three have allergies and were born with mange and these do not hurt them.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
This shampoo smells fantastic and leaves my dog smelling really good too! It lathers easily and I feel like my dog gets clean.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I love all natures miracle product I think they all work really well And I will contuine to buy them for my house
sharmaine rose g.
Edmonton, Alberta
True to what it claims! after bath, my dog just smells so fresh and clean! will definitely recommend!
Jessica L.
Does this help with really smelly dogs?