BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pee in a c...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and will the ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Auggie B.
Halifax, NS
Amazing cleaner, and with two pups at home barely potty trained, this product has met and exceeded my expectations. It cleans, removes odors, and safe for rmultipurpose use. I sometimes through a bit in with my laundry. Top cleaning products I recommend to any petcare provider and owner. Check out my review on Zoe Lifestyle Dental Chews on Instagram @auggie.blue
Katie N.
North Grafton
We love this stuff. One of the cats tends to miss the litter box sometimes and this works wonders. It is effective in removing cat urine odors. It also works on the occasional vomit stain. I highly recommend Nature's Miracle, we always have some on hand.
Katie W.
This Nature's Miracle is so much better than the new formula in the red bottle. This kind removes stains and odors effectively from carpet and furniture. The kind in the red bottle doesn't work as well and has a very strong scent that makes me gag.
I purchased this to remove some vomit stains from my carpet and it worked quickly and I only had to use it one time.
I suggest following the instructions to a T, because it works best if done so.
B S.
This stuff is awesome! I went into petsmart right after I got my puppy, asking for what they recommended for cleaning up potty messes. The sales associate handed me a spray bottle of this, and I'm glad she did! It cleans up messes like nothing and smells surprisingly good! So happy I got it!!
Hannah M.
A must have for a puppy! Helps kill the odor immediately and has a fresh smell. We have the one in the spray bottle which makes clean up quick and easy. It works great on hard floors, carpet, and rugs!
Crystal M.
Pittsfield
Nature's Miracle has been around for a long time, and I have been using it for years. It's a great product that does exactly what it says it will do. I have used it not only for the occasional accidents that one of my dogs may have but also to remove odors from small animal cages. It's also a great product to have around if you have young children who catch a stomach bug. It's one of those products that I recommend to anyone getting a new puppy.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I worked at PetSmart I always recommended this product to customers. It works for cats and dogs. It not only lifts the stain but kills the enzymes in the urine or poop stain and makes it so that they will not go there again. Double win!
Shannon G.
This stuff was an absolute lifesaver for us when we were raising our puppy which is why I think they offer it in such a large size - we were using it CONSTANTLY! My boyfriend made the mistake of buying a different brand and it did not help us in the slightest. Nature's Miracle is the only brand that gets tough stains out of our carpet! 10/10!
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
I really wanted to love this Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover, but I can't honestly say that I love it any more than the other cleaners and odor removers that I have used with my pet odors. It is quite pricey which really disappointed me when it did not work any miracles.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This stuff is my LIFE SAVER! I got a puppy not long ago, and he still struggles with making it outside to go to the bathroom since I don't have a backyard. I only have carpet in my bedroom so it hasn't been too big of a problem, but this has been a real life saver. I have purchased over 4 bottles now, because its the only thing that works quickly. It takes everything out of the carpet. It has a great smell too which is a plus since I use it so often. I recommend to all pet owners!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.