BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #6 in Stain Remover

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pe...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and w...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for any fluid that comes out of my cats or dogs. Lately it's vomit or hair balls. It works great at getting the strain and scent out! I think the cost is very good and the quality of the product good.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
I bought this for my mom when one of our cats had a bad urinary tract infection. Working at a vet for 8 years, I like testing new products like these and seeing what actually does work well. This stuff not only removed the strong urine odor,but it also completely removed the stain from the floor. It works best for minor problems, if you have an animal that is urinating all over your house it is obviously not going to be much of a help. Overall, I would give this product a good rating although it was a little on the pricey side. If I decided to purchase again, I would look online and try to maybe purchase it somewhere in a larger quantity for cheaper.
Kayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this to remove some unsightly dog stains from the carpet when we bought our house. It removed the stains and smell! I recommend this to everyone who has pets or old stains.
Dominique S.
Life saver! Got this for my 8 week old puppy and it did wonders in the midst of potty training him. Completely removes the smell and stains, this is a must-have for new dog parents!
Sarah H.
I've been using this since someone once puked in my car. Yes, gross, right? Poor thing got carsick.
Hot summer days came and even though I thought it was cleaned up, I kind of wanted to die from the smell every time I opened my car door. Someone recommended this to me and I was desperate. I poured the whole bottle on the car seat hoping it would sink down as far as possible. It did. Honestly. Within a week there was ZERO smell! You couldn't even tell! I still can't believe it :)
So of course, when we got a puppy, accidents happen and I went right out and bought more Natures Miracle. Worked perfectly and doesn't stain the carpet. Completely gets rid of any smell. Now I always have it around even though my dogs are grown, just because you never know what might happen.
L S.
Tigard, OR
I can't say enough about this stuff. 2 cats and 1 dog, there's bound to be accidents (poddy or throw up). I love that they have refillable containers which are handy.
Sarah W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have an older cat (13+) that has recently gotten super lazy about going alllllll the way to a litter box to pee! It's much easier for her to just hop off the back of the love seat and pee on the cushions! Considering we just bought these couches in December (it is now February) something had to be done...

After completely saturating the cushion covers with the spray as directed, I can no longer smell the urine, and the stain is gone. Unfortunately while the cushions were disassembled, our dog decided the stuffing would make a great chew toy and destroyed the padding. >.< So I haven't been able to test the whole "pets won't pee there again because the enzymes are gone" aspect of this. I need to buy more stuffing first.

Aren't animals the best?
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is a life savor. Works great with my dog when she was a puppy. And the price isn't too bad considering I haven't found a product that worked as well as this one.
Brittney F.
Fort Lauderdale
If you are in need of a way to remove cat urine oder... this is the best product you will find. Don't let the plain jane packaging full you! This is a life saver.
Ashley A.
Yale, MI
When I first got my Terrier, I bought and used this product like there was no tomorrow. It worked well, however even if you use this product according to the directions, under a UV light, potty stains are still present. I have yet to find a product that actually REMOVES stains, so this works as well, if not better than other products on the market. The only problem I had with this product, is that after using this for so long, I think my brain related the smell of the product to the urine smell and it started smelling like pee to me. Even right out of the bottle. I may be the only person in the world to have this happen, but after a while, I couldn't stand the smell of it any longer, so I switched to a competing brand.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Liza L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.