BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pee in a c...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and will the ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this stuff. We swear by it. With four cats and two dogs (who just left puppyhood...one Great Dane and one Golden/Lab mix) we use it all the time. I've got the spray bottle for quick and targeted messes, but I often throw a splash or two in the washer with laundry that's sat too long or gotten peed on by cats. I've even used it for washing clothes my kids have had accidents in. And we use it regularly for freshening area rugs and carpet messes. All around awesome at actually removing the smell, not just covering it up, and not leaving an unpleasant chemical odor in place of the accident. No stains yet on any materials we've used it on, either.
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my go to product for accidents with my 3 dogs. I've tried many other products and this has worked the best because of the formula it uses for urine. Highly recommend to pet owners!!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff is liquid gold if you have a puppy and carpet. Our newest dog had very foul smelling accidents and this stuff took the smell out in 5 minutes! I recommend this to anyone with smelly dog soiled carpets and rugs!
Brianna B.
Love this. We have a new puppy so we used this a lot those first few months of potty training. It actually smells really good and gets the job done. I'm confident in the clean it provides.
LaTosha D.
This stuff truly works for those pet accidents. It does clean the stains exceptional well and it does remove the odor without just covering up. A neighbor had a lot of animals in her home from renters prior. They left a mess! She purchased this stuff and it did an incredible job! I seriously thought she had hired a professional. I purchased when my sons boots were sprayed by a Tom cat. OH it did so Awesome at removing the stain and odor! I keep a gallon for when my two get sick or if they get into something stinky outside. I also use for other stains and smelly issues around the house. No chemical smell or perfume smell. Very clean.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
I bought this for my mom when one of our cats had a bad urinary tract infection. Working at a vet for 8 years, I like testing new products like these and seeing what actually does work well. This stuff not only removed the strong urine odor,but it also completely removed the stain from the floor. It works best for minor problems, if you have an animal that is urinating all over your house it is obviously not going to be much of a help. Overall, I would give this product a good rating although it was a little on the pricey side. If I decided to purchase again, I would look online and try to maybe purchase it somewhere in a larger quantity for cheaper.
Kayla K.
One of the greatest stain and odor removing products on the market. Great for all dog messes. The only con is you need another bottle to spray it with when you have this size. But amazing product
Kayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this to remove some unsightly dog stains from the carpet when we bought our house. It removed the stains and smell! I recommend this to everyone who has pets or old stains.
Dominique S.
Life saver! Got this for my 8 week old puppy and it did wonders in the midst of potty training him. Completely removes the smell and stains, this is a must-have for new dog parents!
Shanti W.
I have been using this spray ever since I adopted my puppy there years ago. This spray does a great job of eliminating odors and cleaning stains. My pup has a bad habit ofmissing the pee pads and this spray cleans up the mess without damaging the tiles in my bathroom. I definitely recommend!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.