BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pee in a c...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and will the ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
If you have a puppy, you need this stuff in your life! We purchased the spray bottle and it was absolutely essential during the potty training period for our dog. It really does remove any odor and stains, so this stuff works! I like that it's more "natural" for our dog.
Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I love this stuff. It helps prevent stains and it gets the odor out of the carpet as well. We use the lavender one the most and it smells pretty good. I will say this is only best for spot cleaning. If it is a real mess then I suggest investing in a carpet cleaner.
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is the only product we will use with our rug cleaner for pet stains! It really worked great when we were housebreaking my puppy. It gets the job done, and doesn't leave behind an awful smell in its' place. I would definitely recommend this to other pet owners!
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
This stuff is super great to use when puppies are not potty trained fully really helps to get the smell out of carpet, clothes, and floors. The smell is great not to strong and pretty light. It is kind of expensive but worth the extra couple of dollars.
Melania H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best product out there for getting rid of the smell of urine. I have been using this product for years. I have found with cat urine it takes several applications to get rid of the smell. This product is also great for child urine and vomit.
Amanda N.
Krum, TX
When I lived in an apartment this saved my carpet and from me losing my pet deposit! This also left the floors smelling nice and actually took out the stain without all the harsh chemicals. Totally met my expectations and I still use their products now!
Alexandria W.
Cross Lanes, WV
MAN DOES THIS STUFF WORK. When I moved into my new house, there was urine odor from the woman's cats that lived here before me in the hardwood. A few times mopping with this stuff and you can't even tell the smell was ever there. I swear by this stuff.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product has been a life saver for my floors. When we took in two abandoned cats who were essentially blind, finding their way to the litter box was not always easy for them. And you just cannot beat this price and a little goes a really long way.
Mari M.
I could not live without this stuff. It's great for potty training puppies. My dogs are past that stage but occasionally cough up grass or generally just make messes. Make sure to clean up as much mess as you can before using the cleaner.
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
A must have for those who have puppies who are still potty training/having accidents. Removes all the smell! A little pricey depending on the size/retailer, but worth every penny! I've got my mom, and sister hooked on this stuff!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.