BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #6 in Stain Remover

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pe...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and w...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Seleena P.
I purchased this stuff to get out several urine stains in my carpet.  Unfortunately, there was a lot of urine that had to be removed due to multiple uses by my 3 dogs before I realized what was going on.  Using this product as a spray and removing with a shampooer was not effective due to the urine having penetrated the carpet padding below.  I ended up saturating the carpet and padding with a sprayer and this odor remover.  After saturating the carpet and allowing it to sit for a couple of hours, I painstakingly shampooed everything up as much as I could.  This took several passes from the shampooer and then multiple passes with a hand shampooer - the hand shampooer allowed me to put a lot of pressure on the nozzle of the shampooer to pull as much liquid out as possible.  After all of that, I should have just replaced the carpet and padding in the room.  It wasn't worth the work.  HOWEVER - the smell disappeared and there were NO visible stains left on the carpet.  So all-in-all I was impressed as nothing else worked.  It did take about 48 hours for the carpet and padding to fully dry with three fans blowing on it.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a good thing Miracle is in the title because this truly is a magic potion! I recently took in a male unspayed stray cat and boy did he go to town marking things up. I tried everything to get rid of the smell, but nothing worked. I was about to try to find a new home for him, and this stuff helped my poor heart! I didn't want to do it since I love him, and we're both really glad this did the trick. I have to say it's not great on stains, but smell? It kills it! Also, since using it to clean things around the house, he's stopped being a marking machine. That and a little snip, and we're a happy family again. I will keep this on hand for accidents, etc, and to clean the floors in the bathroom! OH MY GOD! If you have boys in your home, you know what I say! This tackles those little dribbles as well. No urine smell at all!
Christina D.
San Diego , CA
If you have a dog or a cat, you need this in your life. While a lot of carpet cleaners work to remove the stain, they often don't get the odor out completely. I'm waiting on a new order of this to arrive, because my roommate's dog expresses her displeasure by peeing on the carpet. Even though we spray the spot, and use a commercial grade cleaner to treat it, I've noticed that the carpet still has a urine smell. I'm confident once we redo the carpets with some Nature's Miracle, the odor will be gone, as will her urge to go inside.

Get the spray bottle, get the gallon jug, get whatever you can, because it'll be one of the best investments you make.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this intended to use for my ferrets. I think so far so good. It has really quiet helped with saving our carpet. If you own ferrets you would know, they are messy little weasels. I put this in a spray bottle and I am not sure if it was consecrated or not so i added a little bit of water just ion case, I use it on a regular daily basis for them and it helps cut down on deep cleaning and carpet shampooing.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I had the absolute worst time trying to potty train my black lab. I live in Michigan and got my puppy just as winter was beginning, he hated the snow and as a puppy would not want to be outside for more than 5 minutes in the snow. It made it nearly impossible to keep him from having accidents in the house. I have tried nearly all carpet cleaners and this is AMAZING! With other products the odor was unable to lift out of the carpet, ever since I started using this I can no longer smell and odor and all stains are lifted out of the carpets. This product is awesome at removing odors and stains. I am never using anything else on my carpets again!!
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
This stuff works great. My 85 lb. yellow lab has a problem with his a*** glands, so he excretes them on furniture more than other dogs typically do. This smells absolutely awful, like rotting fish. I previously tried to scrub it off furniture, wash anything he excreted on, and use a million cleaning supplies but the smell would not come out. Then, I found this product, and I love it! Spray it, leave it on for a few minutes, and wipe it out. The smell is literally gone and there is no stain. I love this stuff! Will be repurchasing when I run out.
Barbara G.
Marana, AZ
OMG! This stuff is great! I have 2 male dogs that were constantly marking my furnature and the hall walls. Nearly in tears from trying to get rid of the odors using everyday household cleaners, I went to the Pet store and got this. I followed the instructions and so pleased! My house does not stink like dog urine or dirty dog anymore!
Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have an older cat with a chronic stomach problem, which means we clean up a lot of messes on the carpet.  Nature's Miracle is a staple in our house.  It works really well, it has little to no odor, and I don't have to worry about spraying chemicals everywhere while I clean up.  We haven't used it on any #1 or #2 messes, so I can't vouch for how well it works in those situations, but from what I've seen, this is an excellent product.
Erin S.
Alpena, MI
I have used this product for years! I have 6 indoor dogs and this product has removed accidents from my carpet, furniture and I have even used it on my hardwood floors. I have yet to find another product that works as well as Natures Miracle. I would highly recommend this product to other pet owners.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
This stuff is the best! It's an enzyme cleaner and work great on pet odor problems (urine, poop, spray, etc) but I have also used it when my kids have gotten sick and throw up on carpet or furniture. The enzymes in the product go into the problem area and break down the stains and smell on a cellular level to completely eliminate any trace.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Liza L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.