Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
By Nature's Miracle
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL

What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?

Christina B.
Christina B.
Bremerton, WA
4 years ago
For stains that have set for more then an hour I use Oxi-Clean, but if it's fresh and can be mostly soaked up with a rag then I use Natural's Miracle.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
For pet stains? Kids and Pets, It's at Wal-Mart for $5.00 and it works great.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Arlington, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Nature's Miracle
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Depends on what I'm cleaning. Pet stains it's Nature's Miracle. Food stains on carpet I tend to use Resolve (actually the store brand of Resolve.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Bolingbrook, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
My MOST favorite EVER is Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator for Carpet by Get Serious (http://www.twobostons.com/products/get_serious_get_serious_odor_eliminator.htm) - The Nature's Miracle is #2 on our list next to Get Serious. Get Serious takes the odor out of EVERYTHING no matter how long it's been there. Nature's Miracle does a good job, but I think there was some odor left behind because we would have an accident in the same spot once in awhile. However, Nature's Miracle does make a hard surface cleaner that we used on our wood floors.
Mishelle F.
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
5 years, 1 month ago
I believe oxiclean is great. It really does get stains out and helps keep the carpet looking great.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Blue Bell, PA
5 years, 2 months ago
If you have a dog, I would definitely invest in a steam cleaner. Spot treatments are fine for temporary fixes, but eventually a floor should be deep cleaned.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Ruskin, FL
5 years, 2 months ago
Nature's miracle. Takes the smell out.
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
5 years, 2 months ago
Nature's Miracle for pet mistakes. I have area rugs and periodically take them outside and scrub them with Dawn.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
5 years, 3 months ago
I use my homemade all purpose cleaner. safe and works like a charm