by Nature's Miracle
Ask a Question
Cindy
Cindy
Bronx, NY

What do you think of its overall affect?
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
June 21, 2014, 7:31 a.m.
My dog the first year will pee around the house due to his urinary track infection. It does a good job taking stains out...wish they had a spray where you can do that to the whole carpet.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
June 21, 2014, 12:55 a.m.
It works amazingly well. removes stains and smells. Drys quickly as well.
Jacob L.
Jacob L.
June 17, 2014, 9:38 p.m.
I think it works very well, especially on cat urine. Sometimes it does not help with larger stains that have been set for a while and for dog vomit. Overall, this is a very effective product that I always stock up on as both my cats and dogs tend to make messes on the carpets every few weeks. The affect is very good.
Abby N.
Abby N.
May 27, 2014, 1:08 p.m.
I think it works very well. I've never been disappointed with the results. my mom uses it a lot now that we have an older cat and the stains always come out!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Feb. 18, 2014, 6:16 p.m.
In my personal experiences for stains that have set for more then an hour I use Oxi-Clean, but if it's fresh and can be mostly soaked up with a rag then I use Natural's Miracle and it works perfectly. It is a product that I keep 24/7 in my cleaning cupboards that's for sure.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Jan. 28, 2014, 9:12 p.m.
This works really well, and the smell is not obnoxious. There definitely isn't an added scent to "cover up" the pet odor.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oct. 13, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
Works really well!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Aug. 20, 2013, 2:49 p.m.
I love it. My yorkie thinks he owns everything and like to pee on it to make sure you know. This stuff really helps!
May 11, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
This product was a life saver when my dog was a puppy! and we still use it just to freshen up her bedding when we wash it.. it is a great product!
Diane L.
Diane L.
May 5, 2013, 9:26 p.m.
Definitely removes/prevents staining and helps with smell. Totally removed pee and poo smell on my thin carpet however my deep carpet still has a pee spell to it and must need actual deep carpet cleaning.
Frances K.
Frances K.
May 1, 2013, 10:58 a.m.
I have used it for years. One of the better products out there.
Christiana B.
Christiana B.
April 25, 2013, 12:12 p.m.
It cleans up pretty good and gets rid of the smell, but my dogs STILL "go" in the places I have used it. Either my dogs are super sensitive to scents or this stuff doesn't work as well as it says. I do still continue to use it on occasion because it does make it smell a lot better.
Jennifer J.
April 16, 2013, 8:42 p.m.
It works great! It even worked really when my pet was having issues with vomiting! Natures miracle is truly a miracle!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
April 3, 2013, 10:59 a.m.
It works really good! We just potty trained our puppy and the house doesn't smell like pee!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
March 29, 2013, 3:52 p.m.
I think it's a good product. Nothing over the moon about it but still good.
Kim R.
Kim R.
March 6, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
This is a must product for potty training. It's important to clean accidents in the house with this cleaner, instead of typical household cleaners. If you use regular household cleaners, you may not smell the potty accident anymore, but your little fur baby will continue to smell it and will continue going to the potty in that area.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Feb. 24, 2013, 7:35 p.m.
This works really well. When my kitty was having problems this got the smell and stains out.
Carol T.
Carol T.
Feb. 3, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
This is a wonderful product! I have two dogs and have used this for years. It most cases the stain disappears and neutralizes the odor! I highly recommend this product.
Se Young K.
Se Young K.
Jan. 23, 2013, 8:16 a.m.
Can't rave enough about Nature's Miracle. Smells good, all natural, gets rid of the scents that I can't smell but my dog can!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jan. 7, 2013, 7:10 a.m.
Works great in my opinion
Jan. 5, 2013, 9:17 a.m.
Its awesome! no complaints
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Jan. 1, 2013, 3:16 p.m.
This works good on most pet stains, you may have to go over it more than once if it's a tough stain though. When my dog was potty training she had a couple of accidents on my carpet and this got the urine smell out. Doesn't have a string chemical smell either.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Dec. 12, 2012, 6:10 p.m.
Nothing works better. Nothing!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:18 p.m.
I think its a good product for the price. It really helps to keep my pet areas odor free
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Nov. 23, 2012, 1:45 p.m.
The only product I have found that works.
Nov. 23, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
Pretty good!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:47 a.m.
I have been using Nature's miracle for years on both pet urine and vomit. It works great on both. It neutralizes the smell and the spot, in most cases, disappears completely. The only issue I have seen where the stain remains is if my cat has vomited canned food. That is a little more stubborn. I prefer the original formula. I tried the one with a lemon fragrance and didn't like it at all. Even under a blacklight, I could not see the urine stains.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:46 p.m.
It completely neutralizes cat urine odor, which if you have a cat you know is really potent and hard to get out. I've used it on clothing, furniture, and carpet.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 3:25 a.m.
I think it is a good overall product. There have been tough stains that I haven't been able to get out completely (dog was sick). But for the normal accidents (that don't happen all that often anyway) it is great to keep on hand.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Oct. 19, 2012, 2:39 a.m.
This product is a life saver! works great.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:32 p.m.
Works great!
Susan K.
Susan K.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:28 a.m.
Its pretty good just make sure you try to wipe out all the excess
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Oct. 16, 2012, 11:51 p.m.
It's great ! My dogs potty out side thanks to this spray

Join Now