Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
By Nature's Miracle
Cindy
Bronx, NY

What do you think of its overall affect?

Rosa F.
Rosa F.
3 years, 5 months ago
My dog the first year will pee around the house due to his urinary track infection. It does a good job taking stains out...wish they had a spray where you can do that to the whole carpet.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Kent, WA
3 years, 5 months ago
It works amazingly well. removes stains and smells. Drys quickly as well.
Jacob L.
Jacob L.
New Brunswick, NJ
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it works very well, especially on cat urine. Sometimes it does not help with larger stains that have been set for a while and for dog vomit. Overall, this is a very effective product that I always stock up on as both my cats and dogs tend to make messes on the carpets every few weeks. The affect is very good.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it works very well. I've never been disappointed with the results. my mom uses it a lot now that we have an older cat and the stains always come out!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bremerton, WA
3 years, 10 months ago
In my personal experiences for stains that have set for more then an hour I use Oxi-Clean, but if it's fresh and can be mostly soaked up with a rag then I use Natural's Miracle and it works perfectly. It is a product that I keep 24/7 in my cleaning cupboards that's for sure.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lexington, SC
3 years, 10 months ago
This works really well, and the smell is not obnoxious. There definitely isn't an added scent to "cover up" the pet odor.
Megan R.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pines , FL
4 years, 3 months ago
I love it. My yorkie thinks he owns everything and like to pee on it to make sure you know. This stuff really helps!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
This product was a life saver when my dog was a puppy! and we still use it just to freshen up her bedding when we wash it.. it is a great product!
Diane L.
Diane L.
4 years, 7 months ago
Definitely removes/prevents staining and helps with smell. Totally removed pee and poo smell on my thin carpet however my deep carpet still has a pee spell to it and must need actual deep carpet cleaning.