by Nature's Miracle
Ask a Question
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA

Do you use this for cat or dog messes?
Candice J.
Candice J.
June 26, 2015, 10:18 a.m.
I use it for everything lol. My friends kiddo wet the bed so we brought over my carpet cleaner and used the furniture attachment with natures miracle as the solution and it got the mess right out! It's a godsend!
Michele P.
Michele P.
April 24, 2014, 3 p.m.
Both as well as human (long story, but basically if you have babies, toddlers or incontinent adults in your household or visiting....this works on any messes/odors left behind by them as well).
Randi K.
Randi K.
April 17, 2014, 12:36 a.m.
I use it for my dog. When he pees on the carpet i spray it on and it's like magic! The stain lifts away immediately! I use a rag to soak it up and thats it!
Heather C.
Heather C.
April 1, 2014, 7:04 p.m.
Dog! great to use with trying to house break a puppy
Mary M.
Mary M.
March 30, 2014, 2:22 p.m.
We use it for both! On carpet and hardwood and tile-- it's great for everything!
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Jan. 24, 2014, 9:51 p.m.
I would use this for my dogs messes, I started to experiment with it. I would mix it with PineSol and clean my floors with that mixture. No more accidents after I would do that every week. I definitely recommend this product.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Jan. 16, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
I use it for both cats and dogs! This product works wonders! I have also used other products from this brand and they never let me down! I highly recommend this product.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
July 17, 2013, 12:33 p.m.
I use it for dog messes. It works very well!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
July 2, 2013, 11:56 p.m.
I have always used it for dogs but it was recommended to me by a friend with multiple cats.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
May 30, 2013, 1:52 p.m.
I've only used it on dog messes, but its such a good product I bet you could use it on any pet mess. Hope this helps!!!
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 22, 2013, 8:17 p.m.
I use it for cat messes. We have an elderly cat and sometimes she can't make it to the litter box. This works well.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
May 21, 2013, 6:47 p.m.
I've used it for my dogs when they were being potty trained, but I personally did NOT think it worked so well.
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
May 14, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Yes I use it for both ,the only thing that you need to watch for with this product since it was sold to a competitor company is that it has the enzyme it it or its ineffective! I was surprised to see that natures miracle was actually labels on a product that didn't have an ens enzyme in it since that is natures miracles main. ingrediant since the conceptioof the brand, They actually have a product now, besides this one that is void of enzymes, eware do not buy anything to get rid of yrin smells that have no enzymes in them.

Join Now