Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
By Nature's Miracle
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Do you use this for cat or dog messes?
Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
2 years, 3 months ago
I use it for everything lol. My friends kiddo wet the bed so we brought over my carpet cleaner and used the furniture attachment with natures miracle as the solution and it got the mess right out! It's a godsend!
Michele P.
Michele P.
3 years, 5 months ago
Both as well as human (long story, but basically if you have babies, toddlers or incontinent adults in your household or visiting....this works on any messes/odors left behind by them as well).
Randi K.
Randi K.
Calgary
3 years, 6 months ago
I use it for my dog. When he pees on the carpet i spray it on and it's like magic! The stain lifts away immediately! I use a rag to soak it up and thats it!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
Dog! great to use with trying to house break a puppy
Mary M.
Mary M.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
We use it for both! On carpet and hardwood and tile-- it's great for everything!
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
3 years, 8 months ago
I would use this for my dogs messes, I started to experiment with it. I would mix it with PineSol and clean my floors with that mixture. No more accidents after I would do that every week. I definitely recommend this product.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA
3 years, 9 months ago
I use it for both cats and dogs! This product works wonders! I have also used other products from this brand and they never let me down! I highly recommend this product.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I use it for dog messes. It works very well!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
4 years, 3 months ago
I have always used it for dogs but it was recommended to me by a friend with multiple cats.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
4 years, 4 months ago
I've only used it on dog messes, but its such a good product I bet you could use it on any pet mess. Hope this helps!!!