BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pee in a c...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and will the ...1 Answers
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best odor remover! Not the greatest at all stains.

We had a used couch that reeked of dog. It was awful. I cleaned it with Natures Miracle and a steam cleaner and Natures Miracle was the only thing that could remove the smell. It took two cleanings (it smelled that awful) but it smelled brand new after!

As far as stains, I would say, it gets most, but if you need tough stains, I'd get a product that oxidizes more.
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Natures Miracle stain and odor remover saved my deposit, We were renting a house and my cat had an accident and I thought oh no there is no way that is coming out, but it sure did and no smell, I keep a spray bottle of this on hand just in case either my dog or cat has any accidents and I even recommend this to my friends on social media, You won't be disappointed
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I've had numerous cats and dogs over the past couple decades and Nature's Miracle is by far the most effective at removing odors. I don't consider it necessarily the best stain remover, but I treat with this after I have removed the stain to really remove any odors. I have also used this as an additive in the laundry to wash pet bedding and it worked quite well.
Tara T.
Kernersville, NC
A lifesaver living in a rental house! The only thing that truly gets the stain and odor gone. It doesn't even show up under the blue light after its treated. Occassionally the odor has remained and I have had to spray several times before it completely gone. My favorite is the huge bottle that comes with an automated battery operated sprayer.
Rachel H.
My parents used this while I was growing up with puppies (and then dogs). Legitimately the greatest miracle of all time. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it in my opinion. I soak the stain and let it sit for a little while. When I scrub it up later it's like nothing ever happened!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I have the pet version! This stuff removes cat urine stains like nobody's business. I use to wash cat blankets and beds for my no-kill Cat Rescue - those kittens are messy and stinky! I get mine delivered via Amazon fresh. Works on cats, dogs, kids, anything that produces a mess!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Nature's Miracle is amazing. It will take the smell out of just about any surface, even if the stain is set in. It's more expensive than most stain and odor removers, but it works wonders. It will take old spit up odors and pet urine stains and smells out of anything!
Kenna M.
We have two dogs. One is exclusively a wee wee pad dog. He's kind of bad at it, actually. We use this solution to clean up any messes and also to occasionally clean the area around the wee wee pad. I think it keeps my house from smelling like urine!
Shelbyann M.
Redwood City, CA
Honestly perfect and super easy for cleaning up after my Boston Terrier Shadow. He's getting older and can't always have control anymore. It's super easy to purchase at a local petsmart or petfood express. I would recommend to anyone who has a dog!
Kelsey-jean M.
Honesdale, PA
Love it. Really works on stains. Very effective. I actually like the Smell. It must really eliminate any Trace of odor bc my new puppy does not return to mess in the area once cleaned. Little bit more expensive then I'd like.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.