BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pee in a cer...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and will the sm...1 Answers
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Marie S.
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best odor remover! Not the greatest at all stains.

We had a used couch that reeked of dog. It was awful. I cleaned it with Natures Miracle and a steam cleaner and Natures Miracle was the only thing that could remove the smell. It took two cleanings (it smelled that awful) but it smelled brand new after!

As far as stains, I would say, it gets most, but if you need tough stains, I'd get a product that oxidizes more.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Natures Miracle stain and odor remover saved my deposit, We were renting a house and my cat had an accident and I thought oh no there is no way that is coming out, but it sure did and no smell, I keep a spray bottle of this on hand just in case either my dog or cat has any accidents and I even recommend this to my friends on social media, You won't be disappointed
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I've had numerous cats and dogs over the past couple decades and Nature's Miracle is by far the most effective at removing odors. I don't consider it necessarily the best stain remover, but I treat with this after I have removed the stain to really remove any odors. I have also used this as an additive in the laundry to wash pet bedding and it worked quite well.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
LOOOOVE in a bottle. We have this for our new puppy, Ruby! She piddles a lot as she is only a couple months old. I actually first bought it in a spray bottle, but got a gallon to refill it with just in case! If you follow the directions it works wonders. No stains, no smells, no fuss! It's great, and NATURAL!!! I get it at Amazon because it's cheaper ;)
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I was nervous about this product at first but it continues to surprise me. It works wonderfully. I've tried several stain removers for pesky pee stains from my puppy. Most of them don't seem to work that well and I get worried about the chemicals used within them. This product works well and lifts the stain away! Will continue to use this product.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Kernersville, NC
A lifesaver living in a rental house! The only thing that truly gets the stain and odor gone. It doesn't even show up under the blue light after its treated. Occassionally the odor has remained and I have had to spray several times before it completely gone. My favorite is the huge bottle that comes with an automated battery operated sprayer.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Marana, AZ
OMG! This stuff is great! I have 2 male dogs that were constantly marking my furnature and the hall walls. Nearly in tears from trying to get rid of the odors using everyday household cleaners, I went to the Pet store and got this. I followed the instructions and so pleased! My house does not stink like dog urine or dirty dog anymore!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
We have been using this product for years, and never once has it let us down! The product works just like it is supposed too and it's pet friendly which is a big thing for our family‚ô° They multiple scents too and they all smell and work fantastic! Our house always smells fresh and clean, you would never know we had a Dog ūüź∂
Erin S.
Erin S.
Alpena, MI
I have used this product for years! I have 6 indoor dogs and this product has removed accidents from my carpet, furniture and I have even used it on my hardwood floors. I have yet to find another product that works as well as Natures Miracle. I would highly recommend this product to other pet owners.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
My parents used this while I was growing up with puppies (and then dogs). Legitimately the greatest miracle of all time. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it in my opinion. I soak the stain and let it sit for a little while. When I scrub it up later it's like nothing ever happened!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.