BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This stain and odour remover helps clean up dog-related messes. Theformula helps remove both new and set-in stains as well as odoursand pheromones to help prevent resoiling. Help rid your home ofpup-related messes with this Nature's Miracle Stain & OdorRemover. The specially designed formula helps remove both new anddeep-set stains and odors, including urine and waste accidents, drooling, food and more, so you can tackle nearly any messyaccident. Formulated to help remove stains and odors, including urine, waste, food, drooling, bedding and other messes Helps remove pet pheromones to prevent resoiling For use on carpets, floors, furniture and clothing Can be added to laundry Directions: 1. Shake well before using. 2. Test surfaces to be treated prior to use by applying to a hiddenarea. 3. Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with a cloth; if color is removed fromthe test area, do not use Stain & Odor Remover on thosesurfaces. 4. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover at fullstrength. 5. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover first;other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stainsthat will be difficult to remove. 6. Wipe up as much of the stain as possible; then thoroughly soakstain with stain remover 7. Wait 5 minutes; then wipe away stain with a cloth. Keep petsaway from treated areas until dry. 8. For tough stains, use a stiff-bristle brush. 9. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow stainremover to work for 1 hour, then wipe stain away with acloth. Ingredients: Water, Nature's Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural CitrusScent Caution: Keep closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do notapply directly on pet. Available in a 1 gallon size see more...

• Does this actually work for dog/pet stains?6 Answers
  • I have a little pup who sometimes just simply likes to pee in a c...1 Answers
  • Will this remove the color out of my carpet or rug? and will the ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "been using this product for years,works great,does what it says,constantly keeps a bottle at home,no disappointment at all" in 34 reviews
  • "I used to have a puppy, who lives with my Mom and her brother now, who wasn't the best at potty training and frequently left me messes." in 29 reviews
  • "I normally use SpotShot for stains, but decided to use Natures Miracle to hopefully get rid of the smell and prevent him from going on the same spot." in 26 reviews
  • "I first purchased this spray to use as a pet stain remover, not only was it the best spot remover that I have ever used, it convinced me to use for all sorts of household stains that were not just pet related." in 24 reviews
  • "We have this stuff in the spray bottle and use it on the area surrounding our cats' litter boxes if anything ever falls out or if they miss the box." in 23 reviews
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just got a puppy a few months ago. Which means a lot of fun and a LOT of messes! The employees at our local dog training school recommended this brand. Then, we saw it again at our vet's office. We got a bottle of it and it has been great. We haven't dealt with any carpet stains (yet), but it works great on our hardwood floors. The best feature is the odor elimination. It seriously gets rid of even the worst smells. Super happy with it!
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
I really wanted to love this Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover, but I can't honestly say that I love it any more than the other cleaners and odor removers that I have used with my pet odors. It is quite pricey which really disappointed me when it did not work any miracles.
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beat pet stain/order remover. I use this on laminate floors, wood, and carpet. Oder is removed and have no issue with pet revisiting the spot. Even with #2 accidents on rug everything is room. Bottle is priced higher than other store bought rug cleaners but this works way better!
Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is pro at removing stains! I have very light carpets and it mostly takes out all the discoloration and is good at removing the smells. I duo this by spraying it on tough spots then taking a pet shampooer and it takes everything out! I would recommend to all pet owners!
laura p.
Los Angeles, CA
Any Natures Miracle products are amazing, whether its stain & odor, hardwood floor cleaner, no more markings or cat liter box... THEY ALL SAVE LIVES. It is a must have when training your puppy or when theres an accident. Easy to use, inexpensive and works!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is my LIFE SAVER! I got a puppy not long ago, and he still struggles with making it outside to go to the bathroom since I don't have a backyard. I only have carpet in my bedroom so it hasn't been too big of a problem, but this has been a real life saver. I have purchased over 4 bottles now, because its the only thing that works quickly. It takes everything out of the carpet. It has a great smell too which is a plus since I use it so often. I recommend to all pet owners!
Jaclyn F.
Northville
This stuff is a complete life saver!!! Raising a puppy is a lot of work and potty training is a big part of that.  When I adopted my husky from another home she had accidents in the house after the move.  During the adjustment I used Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.  Her urine is a lot darker than our other dogs so I needed a good stain remover for the white carpet.  This worked like a charm and eliminated any smell.  Picked it up at Petsmart :)
Alyssa C.
If you have a puppy this stuff is a must have. It's not cheap by any means, but it is by far the best cleaner for dog/cat accidents. You know how terrible cat pee smells and it's the most difficult smell to get rid of? Yeah this gets rid of that, and makes sure they don't think where they had an accident is suddenly the potty spot. It was recommended to us by the lady who ran the doggy daycare we used to take our dogs to. As long as we have pets we'll be buying this stuff.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product was recommended to me by Petco to get a urine stain out of a mattress after just moving into our new apartment. Our dog clearly didn't know where the door was! Anyway, I used it as instructed and although it did a decent job, I still smelled urine (only it had a more flowery scent). I ended up getting the mattress professionally cleaned after that. But it was a good temporary solution.
Mari D.
If I could give this a 10/10 I would... You NEED this product if you are a pet owner. This product removes stains like a true miracle. I once had a friend whose dog destroyed my apartment with runny stools..... I sprayed this to the death of me and there was NO smells and ZERO stains. This is a miracle worker and you need it forever and especially when potty training. I purchase mine at Petsmart!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you purchase your Natures Miracle Stain & Odor Remover?
Cindy
Bronx, NY
What do you think of its overall affect?
Lei G.
Is this a spray and leave it on, or a spray then shampoo?
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
What is your favorite carpet cleaner and why?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this work well on cat urine? My cat loves to pee on our front entry rug and washing doesn't fully get out the smell - YUCK.