Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent

Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for dogs is tough on dog urine, feces, vomit, drool and other organic stains and odors. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when in contact with bio-based messes to target spot stains and odors while freshening with a Melon Burst scent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent!
Jenny H.
Baltic, SD
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Jenny H.
Works so well! Gets the stain and order out! Highly recommend!!![product:united-pet-group-united-pet-natures-miracle-stain-&-odor-remover-32-ounce-tropical-bloom-p-5792] puppies like to o back to the same spot and this product seems to help.
Lana D.
Lansing, MI
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Lana D.
This bottle is amazing. My dog pees on my carpet frequently since moving into my new apartment. My sister visited and commented on how she wouldn’t even know dogs live here because she doesn’t smell them. I soak up the urine, spray this on the accident and let sit for about 10 minutes. Gets rid of the smell and color. I also use this on vomit. Natures Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Trigger Spray, 24oz
Dana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Dana S.
Purchased at: Target
As a fur mom of 2 doggies who are quickly approaching senior age, incontinence at times is an inevitable. Although most of my home is tile or wood, the stairs and the landing separating the two sets of stairs are and upstairs loft are carpeted. The stair landing is the epicenter of their misdeeds. I’ve tried everything under the sun to clean/deter in humane way but that’s their spot. I do have heavy duty bissell pet pro carpet cleaner for monthly deep cleans of those areas, but when in a hurry Natures Miracle Stain and Odor Remover get the job done. Some complain about the smell, I don’t notice it, and anything is probably better than fresh scent of dog urine (lol). It is reasonably priced and works well.
Tammy I.
Oceanside, CA
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Tammy I.
I found this product at Walmart and NEEDED it because my cat started spraying... It works okay. Although the smells seem to come back up. I did a little research online and found a better product. First whatever reason the enzymes in the Rocco and Roxie Stain and Odor Eliminator did the trick. It really works!! Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator - Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor & Stain Remover for Dog and Cats Urine
Christopher W.
BLAIRSVILLE, GA
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Christopher W.
We have had pets my entire life - dogs, cats, birds, chickens, exotic, foster pets, etc. No matter how careful you are, there are going to be accidents.
This product works  and works well!  I would recommend it over all the traditional remedies like baking soda, vinegar or shampoo. Make sure you carefully follow the instructions, allowing the spray to sit and soak for several minutes (10 - 15 minutes) to activate > then blot up.
This product is easy to use, smells good and works great.
This product is easy to use, smells good and works great.
Jayde B.
Arlington, VA
This is just as good for human pee as it is for pets. Just soak up the pee, spray this, & let it sit before wiping up.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have 3 yorkies and a greyhound that are all elderly and don’t always make it outside, nature’s miracle spray has been the most effective I’ve found for getting rid of stains and odors! I definitely recommend this product!
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is AH-MAZE-ING! I have 6 dogs and a cat so I use a ton of this stuff. It works great not only for accidents but also as a rug deodorizer. It has a clean, fresh scent that is not overpowering. I always have this on hand and I would recommend this to others.
Maleny R.
Exton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Maleny R.
Love it!! Works perfect on my carpets and couches, leaves my entire house smelling amazing and it’s good with cleaning the marks the puppy leaves behind.
Katrina K.
Louisburg, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover for Dog - Melon Burst Scent uploaded by Katrina K.
After Nemo pooped on the rug, we used this to clean the spot and keep him from going again. Unfortunately, although the included scent worked initially, the poop smell lingered, and Nemo went there again a few days later. 💩 Suggest saving your money on this and trying a different brand.

Looking for your answer?