Nature's Miracle® Stain and Odor Remover Carpet Shampoo

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

• Nature's Miracle Carpet Shampoo contains bio-enzymatic odor locking technology
  • Use alone or with your steam or carpet cleaner
  • Low foaming, phosphate-free formula works to remove stains and odors and rejuvenate carpets.
  • Fresh tropical bloom scent 64-Ounce Bottle
  • Packagining may vary
  • Size of the product (0.5 Gallon / 64 oz.)

• Does this carpet shampoo work well for a house with two c...3 Answers
Nature's Miracle® Stain and Odor Remover Carpet Shampoo
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was recommended this product when I first adopted my puppy. I thank those recommenders everyday!!! This stuff is amazing at taking out puppy stains and its associated smell. Additionally, the solution itself doesnt smell like toxic chemicals - a plus! I highly recommended this product and believe it's worth every penny. I usually gift this to friends when they adopt a new puppy, haha.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
This stuff is awesome at cleaning up pet messes. When we first adopted my dog, she had a rather messy incident when we switched her food. I was convinced the rug was trash, but after using this, you would literally have no idea that anything had happened. It didn't even take much work.
Melissa M.
When we got our puppy I knew there would be "accidents", so I went on the hunt for a good cleaner! I found this shampoo to work great and liked that it didn't smell like chemicals!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Nature's miracle is my favorite thing to clean the carpets with! It really fights stains and smells fantastic! With two large dogs I go through a lot of this!
Kathryn J.
This might be the best stuff ever created! With 2 dogs, one being 115lbs. we have some big messes! Natures Miracle never ceases to amaze!
Ashley A.
Puyallup, WA
I love natures miracle, but I however do not like this particular scent! I feel like it makes the smell I'm trying to get rid of worse
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Works really well on stains and removing stink. I love how great the product smells and how soft my carpet feel after i use it
Megan K.
Warminster, PA
This is amazing for doggy stains from their pee and poop! Makes the smell go away too
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Does this carpet shampoo work well for a house with two cats and will it lift stains? Does the scent of it linger around the house at all, I'm sensitive to certain smells so I don't want something with a really strong scent.