BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #41 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Nature's Miracle Deodorizing Dog Bath WipesNature's Miracle Deodorizing Bath Wipes are the ideal solution for cleaning and deodorizing your pet between bathing and grooming. Our alcohol-free formula is mild enough for everyday use and is enriched with moisturizing conditioners that leave your pet's coat with a healthy shine. Nature's Miracle's proprietary odor-clean solution begins work to destroy tough odors on contact while dirt and dander are easily removed. The soft, pleasant scent ensures that your pet smells fresh and clean as well as keeps new odors at bay. Nature's Miracle Deodorizing Bath Wipes, measuring 8" x 7", are best used on dogs, puppies, and other pets for coat and skin refreshment between baths see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stacie C.
These work beautifully. After my mini Dixie goes out and it's wet, her belly, feet and ears are always wet. To keep her from the wet dog smell I grab one of these and give her a quick wipe down. She is clean and smelling fresh in about a minute. No harsh scent and very gentle on her coat!
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for our one dog who just HATES baths. Loves water, but not when it comes to baths! He is a medium haired dog and often holds in smells so we'll use a few of these in place of a bath. It's better than nothing! I just wish they came in bigger packs since he is a rather large dog!
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
These are a life saver. Whenever we go to the park and my yorkie plays a little to hard in the mud it's nothing for me to reach in my purse pull these out and wipe him down. He smells amazing afterwards and it doesn't make his long hair oily. Definitely an awesome product.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These work wonderfully! My dog has sensitive skin along with allergies so his skin is very dry and we try not to bathe him more than 2x a month. These wipes help control his natural dog odor.
Aime R.
San Benito , TX
I love taking me dog to the park but this Texas heat and humidity even in spring time is no joke! luckily these wipes work wonders. we get home and he gets wiped down (dog sweat is a thing and it is not a pleasant smell!) they definitely do their job!
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
I love this scent on my dogs. I wipe them down after they play outside or go potty and this leaves them smelling clean and fresh all day. It's mild and alcohol free so it's safe to use on a daily basis.
Markie P.
These are really cool and work super well!! They're good when you're on the go with your furbaby and or they just get something on their coat from playing outside
Mya M.
I have used these for when we went on a road trip across country and did not have time for an actual bath. She loved it and so did I as I did not have to smell a wet and dirty dog.
Jennifer C.
These work well. They do serve their purpose; however, they are not the best of the best. Though not one of my favorites if I go to the store and they don't have my favorite I will purchase this brand.
Emily B.
Paris
I use these when my cat gets a little dirty. The size of each sheet makes it really easy to clean the paws of a squirming cat. I recommend for all pet owners.
brandy h.
Do these make your dog smell good?
nicole m.
Do these work ?
Rashanae P.
Do these work for larger dogs?
Stephanie N.
Alvin, TX
Does this work and does make them smell good