Do these make your dog smell good?

8 answers

These are a great, temporary fix... The scent doesn't last long. I generally use them if she gets food caked on her or mud and I don't have time at the moment to give her a full bath.
il y a 5 ans
These wipes are great gor a temporary fix. They smell nice and your pup will smeel nice for a while. But I have found that as soon as they go back out side it is gone. So not a substitute for a good bath but is great if you want your pup to smell noce real quick.
il y a 5 ans
These make your dog smell nice but it doesn't last long. I normally wipe my dog down whenever we come back from the dog park and I don't have time to give him a bath. It's a quick refresher and I would highly recommend.
il y a 5 ans
I use these to freshen my doggies up in between grooming APPTS Bc they are poms & I don't bathe them myself...
il y a 5 ans
I personally do not like these for my dogs. yes they "clean" your dog's fur and they might smell better but it leaves their fur sticky and kinda hard and crunchy. you're better off giving them a bath
il y a 5 ans
They will work to freshen up but definitely not substitute for a bath
il y a 5 ans
Yes, great to freshen the coat. It can remove some lesser grossness. It's no substitute to a bath, though.
il y a 5 ans
Yes and wash away small and large debris in a pinch.