Nature's Miracle® Spring Water Deodorizing Bath Wipes

by Nature's Miracle

Safely eliminates tough pet odors. Great for quick clean ups and between bath refreshing. Alcohol free formula is mild enough for everyday use.

• Enriched with moisturizing conditioners to leave skin and coat healthy and shiny.
  • Safely removes dirt, dander and tough odors.

Directions:

1. Open Tab.
  2. Pull out wipe and close tab tightly.
  3. Wipe your pet as needed.
  4. Dispose of used wipes in trash. DO NOT FLUSH.

Are these good for frenchies? Hoping they’re safe for sensitive dogs
Do these actually work at all? Do you just use them for their paws?
Does this work and does make them smell good
Start your review of Nature's Miracle® Spring Water Deodorizing Bath Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
sheila J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Nature's Miracle® Spring Water Deodorizing Bath Wipes uploaded by sheila J.
Nature's Miracle® Spring Water Deodorizing Bath Wipes uploaded by sheila J.
Great between baths smells good.. easy to use.. I recommend especially if your pup loves the outdoors like mine!!
Robin G.
Keyport, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's Miracle® Spring Water Deodorizing Bath Wipes uploaded by Robin G.
We love these wipes! We live in Manhattan with a 70 lb poodle-pointer and use these on her paws every time we come in after a walk, to wipe away the dirt and grim of the city. They keep her clean without drying out her skin and I don’t have to worry about getting dirt or germs on my furniture. Highly recommend!
Kimberly O.
Easthampton, MA
Nature's Miracle® Spring Water Deodorizing Bath Wipes uploaded by Kimberly O.
These are great for quick cleanups occasionally when my dogs are in the yard before I go to work somebody seems to find something to roll in, so quick wipe with these and I don’t have to worry about them contaminating my house!
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love keeping these in the cars and by the door we come into the house. I use them to wipe their paws if they step in something or on their fur. The price is good and they work. I would recommend this pet owners
Alison N.
Stratford, CT
Purchased at: Target
My dog has bad back legs and it is hard to get her in a bath. These work very well in taking out some of the dirt and smell out of her coat
maly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this has great reviews and seem the best so far in terms of being safe for your dog. We try to buy whenever it is on sale.
Samantha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have large dogs and it takes half a pack just for one dog. They are good for cleaning off paws or a quick ear cleaning. They aren’t very durable and fall apart easily. But I think they would work better for a smaller dog.
Patrícia P.
N Hollywood, CA
This product so soft and moisture. I used to clean my dog every day after take her for a walk.
Rebecca H.
Payson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are my favorite wipes for my dogs. They are mild smelling and of all the ones I’ve tried my dogs seem to mind it the least. It is also reasonably priced.
carriel S.
Rocklin, CA
Convenient and works great to get dust or leaf dander or a quick scrub! Smells great too and dries fast. Smell fades but its not strong
Ask a question to the Influenster community...