BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Safely eliminates tough pet odors. Great for quick clean ups and between bath refreshing. Alcohol free formula is mild enough for everyday use.

• Enriched with moisturizing conditioners to leave skin and coat healthy and shiny.
  • Safely removes dirt, dander and tough odors.

Directions:

1. Open Tab.
  2. Pull out wipe and close tab tightly.
  3. Wipe your pet as needed.
  4. Dispose of used wipes in trash. DO NOT FLUSH.

• Do these actually work at all? Do you just use them for t...1 Answers
  • Does this work and does make them smell good1 Answers
  • Do these work for larger dogs? 1 Answers
C B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a poodle mix that requires a lot of grooming and these get me through between bath times. I found using baby wipes left him a little bit too oily. These wipes smell lovely and they make him less grimy after we go out. They are also gentle enough to use around his eyes. I only wish they wouldn't dispense 2 at a time and didn't dry out as quickly. Overall a good product.
Chelsea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these wipes and keep them in supply all of the time! I have a large golden retriever who is about one year old. We have had quite the time finding something that works well with his stomach and digestive system which has meant a lot of diarrhea which does not mix well with long feathers in the back. LOL These come in very handy for A quick Clean up when there is not time for a full bath.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I let my pitbull pup run around, I let her play that's what they're supposed to do. But she also lives in our house where we like to keep things clean and smelling nice, the best we can.
I like to use a few of these on her specially around her mouth and paws before she crawls into bed. It keeps her smelling and looking clean longer in between baths.
Korinne W.
Sidney, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok so I got these at TJ Maxx for like $5 and it is truly the best TJ Maxx purchase. My dog loves them and it’s perfect in between baths to cleanse and make her smell fresh.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These wipes are a life saver for my family! We use them after returning from the park or after he was running around a lot. It’s a great way to refresh your dog and keep smells away. My pup seems to also love it because I think it cools him down!
Stacie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work beautifully. After my mini Dixie goes out and it's wet, her belly, feet and ears are always wet. To keep her from the wet dog smell I grab one of these and give her a quick wipe down. She is clean and smelling fresh in about a minute. No harsh scent and very gentle on her coat!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for our one dog who just HATES baths. Loves water, but not when it comes to baths! He is a medium haired dog and often holds in smells so we'll use a few of these in place of a bath. It's better than nothing! I just wish they came in bigger packs since he is a rather large dog!
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
These are a life saver. Whenever we go to the park and my yorkie plays a little to hard in the mud it's nothing for me to reach in my purse pull these out and wipe him down. He smells amazing afterwards and it doesn't make his long hair oily. Definitely an awesome product.
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These work wonderfully! My dog has sensitive skin along with allergies so his skin is very dry and we try not to bathe him more than 2x a month. These wipes help control his natural dog odor.
Aime R.
San Benito , TX
I love taking me dog to the park but this Texas heat and humidity even in spring time is no joke! luckily these wipes work wonders. we get home and he gets wiped down (dog sweat is a thing and it is not a pleasant smell!) they definitely do their job!
brandy h.
Do these make your dog smell good?
nicole m.
Do these work ?
Morgan B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do these actually work at all? Do you just use them for their paws?
Stephanie N.
Alvin, TX
Does this work and does make them smell good
Rashanae P.
Do these work for larger dogs?