BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Nature's Miracle® Cage Cleaner for Small Animal is designed to naturally clean small animal cages. Bio-enzymatic odor locking technology effectively removes tough, caked-on debris and strong, embedded cage odors. Will not leave behind perfumes or strong scents that can irritate small animal respiratory systems.

Safe for use around pets and children when used as directed.

• Cleans & Deodorizes Small Animal Cages
  • Naturally Removes Tough Caked-On Debris
  • Penetrates to Eliminate Embedded, Strong Cage Odors
  • No Masking Perfumes

Directions

Before using, remove pet, food, drinking water and chewable toys from cage. Once removed:

1. Remove litter, bedding, or any other material used to line cage.
  2. Thoroughly spray Nature·s Miracle Cage Cleaner for Small Animal on cage bottom and side walls.
  3. Wait three to five minutes.
  4. Use moistened. rough cloth, paper towel or brush to remove excess debris.
  5. Return pet to cage only after cage has thoroughly dried.
  6. Ingredients

Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor locking Technology, Oxygen Boosters, lsopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Has anyone used this to clean their animals cages with? I...1 Answers
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I use this on my guinea pigs cage amd I love it! I simply spray it and let it sit fow a couple of minutes and then wipe away with a damp towel. It leaves a nice clean citrus scent that smells really good and goes well with the aspen bedding they get. This really makes clean up a breeze.
Alexandria W.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this product to clean my mice cage. I have three mice and this product really takes the smell away. I never worry about this product making them sick like other cleaners would. One bottle really goes a long way too. When I say "cage", what I'm really referring to is the 10 gallon tank I have them in. It does wonders.
Kasey L.
Havelock, NC
I spray this in the cage after i dump out all the litter and scrub out the bottom. It takes the smell away very well and cleans the cage without me being nervous of my pet rats getting sick!
Alicia S.
This works well in helping the cleaning of pretty stinky guinea pig cage. It helps with odor and aids in removing the waste. Bought two!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this to clean their animals cages with? If so does it really make a difference?