Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesNature's Miracle
Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner

by Nature's Miracle

Supreme Odor Control Neutralizes a wide variety of odors on contact by forming and odor control complex Provides long term odor control acting as a deodorizer 4 in 1 Benefit Neutralizes odor Deodorizes Cleans pet skin and coat Conditions pet skin and coat Formula Soap Free - Safe with spot-on flea and tick products* Shed Control - Helps maintain normal shedding No dyes or parabens Natural Cocoa Surfactant Shampoo - Exceptional cleaning and conditioning Helps eliminate static electricity Hair stays cleaner longer Enhances hair softness Helps maintain skin's essential oils

My male dog always seems to get smelly just a few day after his bath. He has lots of allergies and sensitive skin. Does this actually help with odor control??
Does this help with really smelly dogs?
Start your review of Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner!
Jennifer R.
Delray Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer R.
Absolutely love this and is a must if your dog sheds like crazy! My little chihuahua has white fur and it gets everywhere! Especially on all my black clothes and car and couches! Use this shampoo and conditioner and a brush to help remove their under coat and you’ll have no issues! This is a life savor and smells delicious!!! Puppy approved!
Kara H.
Scottsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Kara H.
Purchased at: PETCO
This product smells really nice and it definitely helped my dogs shed but it almost worked too well. I feel like it made them shed even worse than before I used this. It made their fur feel strange as well. I have a chichua Yorkie mix and a jack Russell terrier and I just wouldn't recommend it personally. My house looking like a fur tornado came through for weeks after using this even after using a descending brush. Added a picture of the shedding culprit.
Frankie W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Frankie W.
She smelled so good after her bath! She no longer has dry skin either since I started using this on her. She is a Papillion named Cookie and she hates baths so just to even get enough shampoo on her is a challenge so it was nice that she looked so good after!
Sabrina S.
Riverton, UT
It worked just as well as other products in its category. It did its job nicely with no complaints
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
I was so excited to use this on my dog because it smells wonderful but was led to disappointment. I will give it this it lathers well, a little goes a long way, leaves coat shiny and smelling amazing. However it made my dog shed an insane amount. In the bath and after. Every time i pet him tons of hairs would come off so for that reason i do not recommend
Jess T.
Post Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Jess T.
We have a 100lb German Shepherd and when I tell you that this is my GO TO…. Ur is my go to. He is allergic to every thing a dog could ever be allergic to, and not only does he shed.. his hair falls out when he has an allergy episode. Between his yeast in his sensitive skin, his hot spots, and just big dog smell.. this is a life saver!!!
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Luanda Q.
I love this shampoo so much, my dog ​​plays a lot on the ground and gets dirty easily, and if the product leaves its wonderful hair extremely soft
Mona Q.
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Shed Control Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Mona Q.
I have a 20lb terrier mix, who sheds like crazy if he’s not brushed all the time. (Also, he takes every opportunity he can to get dirty) I tried a couple of shampoos for shedding prior to finding this one. if I brush him out to get all the loose hair off then bathe him his shedding is significantly less between brush outs. The product doesn’t bother his skin and the smell of the actually shampoo isn’t bad or overwhelming.
Jessica R.
La Palma, CA
Purchased at: Target
Our dogs loved this wash, it wasn’t harsh on their sensitive skin and it helped them to stop itching so much as they get rashes at times. They’re both white so it definitely whitened up their fur which was a plus!!
Meranda M.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for the furbabies! Definitely recommend trying. Long lasting cleaner, my dogs seem to readout enjoy it. Smells wonderful as well! You will not be disappointed trying it! Worth the price! Large bottle and last a long time! Great for regular use!