Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesNature's Miracle
Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner

Has anyone used this product? Ive heard some bad reviews and don’t know if i should buy it for my dog yet.
Does this really neutralize odors?
que tal es el producto ?
Start your review of Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner!
Alex A.
Fresno, CA
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Alex A.
Very good product for my dog. There is very little smell with more natural products and the oatmeal always makes her coat look more shiny.
Melissa R.
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Melissa R.
Love this Shampoo for my 7 year old malti-poo. He has sensitive skin and tends to break out on his stomach. This shampoo has helped those breakouts plus does a good job at cleaning his fur and leaving it bright and white.
Michelle H.
Elyria, OH
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Michelle H.
The positive...This product is amazing. I have both cats with medium size hair and a dog who has a Pomsky. ( husky Pomeranian mix) She’s one of the larger size which means she’s about a medium size dog. But with that being said she has both husky and Pomeranian like hair. It is a constant need of a lot of attention. This product works amazingly for her. Her skin is in great shape. And her hair is absolutely, beautifully soft. Now the negative...I do need to use quite a bit of it, which is unfortunate for both not just my dog, but also my small cat for it. A little goes a long way is not the motto for this shampoo. So with that being said, I do have to use so much in order for it to do much good. But that is my only negative.
Leanne C.
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Leanne C.
We used this product with our long haired Australian Sheperd. It worked decently. Scent smells good and was effective for post mud puddle play time. It was kind of difficult to rinse out. It took two to three rinses to get all of the soap out. This would maybe work better for a shorter haired dog.
Katy D.
Pope, MS
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Katy D.
I love this product is gentle on my dog yet gets him super clean and smelling awesome! The oatmeal soothes his sensitive skin and he really enjoys his bath!! This picture was taken on one of our last trips the lake before he passed away from kidney failure. He definitely had to have a bath after he played that day! 🐶❤️
Sherry L.
Stamford , CT
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Sherry L.
Great with eliminating orders and keeping hair soft and smooth. Love the smell. Annie loves it too!
Elena M.
Jamul, CA
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Elena M.
I have a Border Collie that loves to play with the hose. She always gets wet and smelly. This shampoo has a strong but soft/fresh smell that keeps at bay the horrible dog smell. Her coat is shinny and silky. The best part is that this shampoo doesn’t irritate her eyes.Natures Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
This works well when your puppers gets itchy. It’s great for soothing the skin and smells nice too!
Michelle B.
Springfield, OH
This is probably my favorite shampoo to use on my furbabies! It leaves their coat soft and shiney and helps with their dry skin, especially during the winter months. Smells wonderful also!
Ashley E.
Gulfport, MS
I love the way this product smells. My dogs fur is so soft and fluffy. My fur babies absolutely hate getting a bath but I love when they do because of the wonderful smell they have after.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...