Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerNature's Miracle
Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner

Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner neutralizes a wide variety of odors on contact by forming and odor control complex and provides long term odor control acting as a deodorizer.

Is Natures Miracle still making and selling their spearmint scent shampoo for dogs?
Start your review of Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like this dog shampoo. My dog doesn't smell anymore and it keeps her furry coat shiny, smooth and soft. She really likes it. She looks and smells clean after I wash her with this. I love that it doesn't dry her sensitive skin out. I recommend.
Amanda K.
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Amanda K.
Basic shampoo for my little guy. I really didn’t see much of a difference after use and I had to use a lot to make sure he got clean. It does what it was suppose to do but I really am looking for one that’ll make his coat super nice since he has hair and not fur.
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
I really liked this product. It worked very well. Lathered nicely, and made hair v FB lean and soft. Plus the scent was very nice & calming. Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner
Emily S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The odor eliminator part must work. I hate when dogs have a foul scent, especially wet dogs. Afrer washing with this product they smell good.
Dacia K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Dacia K.
Out of our 5 dogs we can only bathe 2 in our sink the other 3 are our BIG dogs they get bathed outside or in the tub during winter. Nature’s Miracle Eucalyptus Spearmint Shampoo and Conditioner works excellent and has a lovely smell to it that also makes the mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks stay away for a while, which is nice if you live in New England! Here are 3 outta 5 the biggest out of the three is a Moyan Poodle he’s literally my shadow and my best friend his name is Brady. The one that doesn’t have a blanket over her is Trixie she’s a rescue Yorkshire Terrier and is my daughters dog. And lastly we have Lilly the chihuahua my mom loves chihuahuas and Lilly kind of rubs off on you especially if you have a blanket around because she loves being covered up! These three love Nature’s Miracle Eucalyptus Spearmint Shampoo and Conditioner. Thank you for such a great product
Jocielly B.
Alpharetta, GA
Great product. My dogs hair always look so shiny and beautiful after using this. I highly recommend it!
Morgan A.
Bedford, VA
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Morgan A.
I’m a fan of this. I have a fur army so the less stinky animals, the better! Works well for both of my dogs, which is great because one is shorthair and one is long hair but is also a super oily, almost waterproof coat.
Rebecca H.
Greensboro, NC
The smell is absolutely fantastic and it foams up really quick. It rinses out easily and doesnt leave behind any kind of oily residue. I feel like it really cleaned my dogs fur and kept his coat soft
Katrina G.
Round Rock, TX
Nature's Miracle Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Katrina G.
My little girl is okay with this product she doesn’t care much for baths and this product is pretty much a odor neutralizer but also keep in mind that dog rarely smells terrible. I do recommend to neutralize smell it also didn’t make her itch or anything so I was happy about that too.
Kayleigh H.
Eustis, FL
I asked my dog for his opinion on this one.. He is a man of little words, but his actions speak volumes! My dog's have alot of room to run and play, they always find something to get into. My Corgi will roll in bear poop and refuse to shower,my boxer mix has skin issue and the littlest thing will have him breaking out and itching himself to death. Then there is my big rescue Rusty. German shepherd,size of a small horse. He loves to play and swim,but with all his hair he will get a sweaty or wet dog smell to him. This shampoo has been good so far,I now use it for all my dog's alog with a shed control. I love me animals but I don't want my dog's or house smelling like them.