Nature's Miracle® Skin & Coat Supreme Odor Control - Hypoallergenic Shampoo & Conditioner

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Supreme Odor Control

• Neutralizes a wide variety of odors on contact by forming and odor control complex
  • Provides long term odor control acting as a deodorizer

4 in 1 Benefit

• Exceptional cleaning and conditioning
    • Helps eliminate static electricity
    • Hair stays cleaner longer
    • Enhances hair softness
    • Helps maintain skin’s essential oils
  • Directions

Apply liberal amount of shampoo to wet coat. Gently massage from head to tail while avoiding eyes. Rinse completely and repeat as necessary. Brush coat to remove tangles and towel dry thoroughly. Use only for dogs.

Ingredients

CONTAINS: Water, Plant-Derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Salt, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents, Aloe Vera and Preservatives

Precautionary Statements

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS TO AVOID UNINTENDED CONSUMPTION

Allison H.
Holt, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really loved this stuff. May be a little pricey but it honestly lasted me about a year. I like that it's not scented and it doesn't bother my dog at all. Highly recommend. It's my go to brand for shampoo
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
Great shampoo if your dog has sensitive skin! My dog used to get bumps all over his body and we thought it was from the shampoo we were using so we switched to this and they didn't come back! Even though it's unscented it still does make your pet smell freshly bathed and gets them clean 😊
Derek D.
Wheeling, WV
This is a great product at a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed with this. My dog smells so good afterward.
Madisson M.
Great shampoo for killing odors. I usually use a scented shampoo though to keep my dog smelling fresh.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
This is a really good shampoo, i really like using it on my pet. one of my favorites to use !1!!