Nature's Miracle®  Quick Results Training Pads

Nature's Miracle® Quick Results Training Pads

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Nature's Miracle has developed a unique dog training pad that will train your dog faster. Quick Results Training pads feature a Fresh Grass Scent to help train your dog to go outside; as well as dog attractant pheromones that attract your dog to the pad. Quick Results also contain great clean-up features like Built-in Dispose Ties and thick; multi-layer fluff pads with Ammonia Guard; eliminating the toughest odors. r Size: Each pad is: 22" x 23"; package of 14 pads.

• How are these compared to other brands? What store can yo...1 Answers
Nature's Miracle®  Quick Results Training Pads
Nature's Miracle® Quick Results Training Pads
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
It took me forever to potty train my Chihuahua, and these were a lifesaver! Other brands weren't durable and urine would soak through, but I never had any leaking issues with nature's miracle training pads. They also seemed to absorb the urine better. Will definitely use these again if I get another puppy!
Brandy W.
We use these pads for our mini pigs litterbox- they are the only puppy pads that he won't tear apart and they are super absorbent. Also, petsmart has a deal every few months where you can buy one, get one half off (case) and it generally lasts us until the next sale.
Danielle M.
When I got my dog in the winter I was forced to use these pads since he was only 2lb and couldn't stand in the snow. I saw no difference between these quick results and the normal pads
Nicole K.
Stephenson , VA
Used these pads for training my dog. She never smelled whatever they put on it to make puppies go on it, but used them regardless.
Stefanie D.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These absorb well. My dog refuses to go outside and these work great for inside
Hilary E.
Edmonton, AB
I wont used these for training horrible
my puppys wont use them at all
the smell after they are used is so strong!!
Marie R.
How are these compared to other brands? What store can you find them in?