Nature's Miracle® Pet Urine Destroyer uploaded by Angelia C.

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE #26 in Cleanup & Odor Control

This advanced formulation works fast to remove yellow stains and stickiness caused by urine and spraying--so you don't have to. Urine Destroyer completely removes the toughest pet urine stains and odors leaving behind a pleasant fragrance. This powerful formula utilizes a deep penetrating oxygen infused, bio-enzymatic ingredients to remove all traces of urine include sticky surface residue. Removes pheromones and destroys odors on contact to break the re-soiling cycle. Safe for use around children and pets.

Use on carpets, upholstery, linens, shower curtains, clothing, blankets, pet bedding, walls and any other place your pet urinates. Safe and effective, will also work on old and deep-set stains and odors.

Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Lock, Oxygen Boosters, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance

Advice for Use:
Shake bottle well. Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If dye is removed from the test area, do not use this product on those surfaces.

For odor elimination: If possible, first wipe up excess odor-causing area with this product. Saturate urine stains. Apply enough to reach urine penetration in the pad and floor. In carpets, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to pad and floor. Because of poor air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely, during which time you may still smell an odor. To treat large areas, use a garden sprinkler can. Allow everything to air dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination. If, after 2 weeks, there is still an odor, this means the product did not reach the odor-causing material (i.e. urine). Pinpoint odor source by sniffing next to carpet or upholstery and repeat process.

For stain removal: wipe up as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with product at full strength. Wait five minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth. A stiff bristle brush will help in working out tough stains. If stain is not completely removed, repeat and allow to work for one hour or more and wipe stain with cloth.

Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works wonders! Does not have a smell, does not ruin floors, furniture or material, does not attract more pee. Instantly breaks down poo or pee leaving behind no smell at all. Great for potty training puppy, older dog with bladder issues or kiddos who have accidents. My husband intended this for our puppy but I secretly use it for our little one's pee accidents on furniture.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This does work great to get our pet orders and stains. Don’t wait too long to use it because it doesn’t work that good on dried or old stains. My cat used to like go pee in the corner of the carpet and it worked great when I caught it early enough.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m so happy I found this product. I have three dogs, and since I brought my newborn home, I’ve been dealing with behavior issues from them. They are literally peeing all over my house. (Monkey see, monkey do) I did some research and found this. It lives up to all the product claims! I use it generously on the spots and it actually is such a good deodorizer and spot remover. It smells so fresh, no trace of urine smell. Worth every penny of the price tag.
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a lifesaver when my boyfriend and I were raising our puppy! My apartment is unfortunately completely carpeted and this helped me immensely with all of his urine and poop stains.  The smell isn't overbearing and really gets the stain out.
Kate H.
Houston, DE
I have 2 dogs and 3 cats in my household. We have had our fair share of messes. This is the first product I hate used that has completely removed the cat urine smell from my house. I couldn't reccommend this more if I wanted to!
Alden B.
Deatsville, AL
We swear by Nature’s Miracle for stain and pet odor removal. It has enzymes in it that continue to work even after the initial spray. We had a cat spray on our couch, and this is the only thing that helped us remove it.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small dogs don't tinkle outside the wee wee pad or mark anymore but when they were puppies they definitely peed wherever they wanted. Thanks to Nature's Miracle, all the stains came out and the smell was destroyed so they would not pee in the same spot again. I usually spray, let it sit so the enzymes do the work, then wipe and spray again and let it air dry. It works like a gem!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My daily go to- It rains soo much here and gets flooded so the little guys wont go outside ( thinking about getting them rain coats) Maybe not..... . Even if I put puppy pads down there are accidents on my tile floors. Everyone that comes into my home says they cant smell anything so this is a blessing. A must have people. I buy this on amazon once a month and the orange oxy one , wow that is my steamer floor cleaner product- no complaints here.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a great must have product! I habe the spray, carpet cleaner, and laundry cleaner. It gets all urine smell and stain out of anything. I love it!!! I buy from pet smart/ petco but im sure its at other stores too. It isnt too expensive, depending how much you use. But if you have cat or dog urine issues in your home i highly suggest this!!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My male cat urinated on my carpet a few times, before I had him neutered. I thought my carpet was ruined. This was inexpensive, and I purchased it on Amazon. It actually did take out the smell, which made me extremely happy. I rescue cats, so I keep it on hand. It is the only product that works.
samantha g.
Hixson, TN
Does this stuff really work?
Amber W.
Is this a good brand and does it really work?
Nicole N.
Mount Vernon, IN
How well does this product work? I'm needing to clean an area of my carpet and just wanting to find out.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I have a10 week old puppy. She uses her puppy pads but sometimes she's off by an inch is this going to take the new and old odor out of my carpet
Amanda D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone else find this doesn’t work too great? My dog had a marking problem for a while and it brought out the smell more and if I smell the exact spot up close, I still have an odor. Nature's Miracle® Pet Urine Destroyer

back